Nolte: We’re All Safer When the Constitution Protects a Bill Cosby

Uh, he was a fictional character written by a white woman. What "reality".

He puts up with every indignity his white owners inflict on him. That's why it's an insult.
The reality that is the story in the novel

haha no he doesn't bend to their will. That's why it's not an insult. Joe, you should actually read the novel. Instead of digging a deeper hole here.

There's no hole to dig. Anyone who lets himself be killed isn't worthy. Better to die on your feet than live on your knees.
hahaha wow...read the novel . He was ordered to be killed BECAUSE he refused to tell the leftist slave masters where Cassy and Emmeline escaped to.

Geez you are an idiot.

There's no hole to dig. Anyone who lets himself be killed isn't worthy. Better to die on your feet than live on your knees.
The actuality is that in the sparse push back the non Progs have given, you cried like banshees. The teenager with a rifle made you cry so bad. That is the truth. No one is fighting you back. And you act like you are some warriors.

hahaha wow...read the novel . He was ordered to be killed BECAUSE he refused to tell the leftist slave masters where Cassy and Emmeline escaped to.

Geez you are an idiot.

In short, he let himself be murdered by a right-wing racist because he was such a suckup.

You might try to kill me, but I promise I will take a couple of you bastards down with me.

In short, he let himself be murdered by a right-wing racist because he was such a suckup.

You might try to kill me, but I promise I will take a couple of you bastards down with me.
look it’s obvious you have no clue what the novel is about.

by now you could have read the wikipedia article on it and gotten informed but you decided not to, and continue to make yourself look stupid

it’s no surprise that the DNC loves you, and how you’ve easily been drawn to the cult

look it’s obvious you have no clue what the novel is about.

by now you could have read the wikipedia article on it and gotten informed but you decided not to, and continue to make yourself look stupid

it’s no surprise that the DNC loves you, and how you’ve easily been drawn to the cult

I know exactly what it's about... it's about a white woman making up stories about poor black people to make people who didn't own slaves feel bad about it.

It's kind of like those crazy cat ladies who write books about what their cat is thinking.

But the character is kind of pathetic, letting himself be abused by white people... that's why Uncle Tom is such a great invective for guys like Cosby, who made a lot of money telling white people what they wanted to hear.

Until they found out he was drugging and fucking white women, and they threw his ass in jail.

Forum List

Back