Nolte: Martha's Vineyard Home Proves Obama Knows Global Warming's a Hoax

It was just an excuse to tax the piss out of Americans and send the money to Africa!

Funny how those that claim global warming is so threatening always fly private jets, live in large houses and drive large SUVs.
They want to have everyone but them inconvenienced but them. They think you should pay for everything but they don't want to pay.

If they truly believed the crap they spew they would be trying to reduce their carbon footprint. They should be trying to spend money to reduce pollution instead of spending on luxury items.

I'd love to see Barack Hussein Obama in the penitentiary for his crimes treason

I share your feelings !!

Treason = Prison :clap:

dbUHphj.jpg

Last edited:
And just like most all of the liberal elites, they preach that we have to address climate change, and then they turn around and live larger than 90% of the population.

The fake news says Barry Hussaine and Micheal obtained 10's of millions from selling books and doing speeches. Let's see the TAX RETURNS! Most of their supporters can't fucking read.

I'd love to see Barack Hussein Obama in the penitentiary for his crimes treason

I believe that there's going to be a climate change. But it is not man made. But a natural event. The South pole use to be a tropical paradise at one time. And they believe that Sahara desert was once a forest. Sand is only created by flowing water. The Global Elites use to visited Edgar Cayce. They knows that his prophecies were spot on. But the Global Elites are trying to profit from off of the upcoming natural events. In order to help them to build them a new place to live. It is also prophesied in the Bible of a upcoming disaster, that there will be signs from the sky and earth. It even says that time and seasons will be changed. But there is nothing that anyone can do about it. It is just a natural event.

A look inside the Martha's Vineyard mansion the Obamas are reportedly buying

Grousbeck selling $14.85M estate to Obamas

Clinton calls for stricter Antarctic tourism limits

Svalbard Global Seed Vault - Wikipedia

South Pole seed bank – Probaway – Life Hacks

Russia shows off Arctic dominance with military exercises

Remember who cut the Obamas such a sweet deal and made their mansion possible. Netflix.
Let that inform and shape your viewing habits.

Forum List

Back