Zone1 Nobody is free from racism in a secular society

$ecular#eckler

Platinum Member
Jan 13, 2020
Transient
I know it is hard to believe, but the promises of a perfect society are not going to be approached by any of the methods we have instituted for deliberating social issues - the American Experiment has failed. That does not mean that we cannot recraft the experiment using the updated technology that we have to control the experiment systems: legislature missions, quality representation, and reliable services.

If there is some way to approach society that is ultimately tolerant, "equal," and just, then we need to start fixing things, because restrictive regulations on the citizens is not going to get us there.

Last edited:
I disagree from my view. Maybe not the state your in but that may be denial. In MI we purposely put the Arabs between us and the blacks. When a black moved in, all the whites moved out. You don't do that to any other group in America. This may not still happen today but white flight and politics cut blacks off from economic opportunities.

And Detroit now, IMO, doesn't do enough to give more opportunities to black people. There are like 7 major companies who own 90% of Detroit and they hire mostly whites from the Suburbs.

Things are getting better but still 70% of Detroit is a wasteland. The smart people left those communities. The ones who are left, probably 90% of them are just poor people who work. Hustle. Some sell drugs yes but that happens in white communities too. Look how we hooked on fentynol and Oxy and Heroin now. No coincidence these blue collar people are in despair with the lack of economic opportunities. And now college out of reach?

Detroit is tearing down neighborhoods, gentrifying, doing better but still a long way to go. Whites are actually moving back to Detroit. I rode my Ebike downtown Detroit you'd be surprised how fixed up it is. Just don't go 5 blocks down. Then it gets dangerous.

Why does it get dangerous?

Why does it get dangerous?
Are you from Mayberry that you don't know? Follow the economic opportunities. If there are none in the area, it become sketchy.

Here's the difference between a black stuck in a hood that has zero economic opportunities and Red Neck White Trash Blue Collar Americans. The whites have economic opportunities all around them. There just not the college types. In the past us liberals set them up good with high paying union jobs. They voted Republican and now they make $15 hr. Of course they're mad. They're realizing they got duped. Only problem is Trump's duping them too.

I know it is hard to believe, but the promises of a perfect society are not going to be approached by any of the methods we have instituted for deliberating social issues - the American Experiment has failed. That does not mean that we cannot recraft the experiment using the updated technology that we have to control the experiment systems: legislature missions, quality representation, and reliable services.

If there is some way to approach society that is ultimately tolerant, "equal," and just we need to start fixing things, and restrictive regulations on the citizens is not going to get us there.
Do we need that? Racism and other forms of excluding have their roots in human group building and cannot be totally eradicated.

If there is some way to approach society that is ultimately tolerant, "equal," and just, then we need to start fixing things, because restrictive regulations on the citizens is not going to get us there.

This is a vague ominous statement. What technology are you talking aboutt and what specifically do you want the technology to do?
That does not mean that we cannot recraft the experiment using the updated technology that we have to control the experiment systems: legislature missions, quality representation, and reliable services.

Don't Be a Fairness Fairy

Funny how far some whites will go to justify racism.

If the American experiment has failed it's because certain descendants of former slaves think they're owed compensation and a free ride for the rest of their lives. There, I've gone and said it.

Not half as far as black racists go to justify their racism against whites
You are definitely retarded. We have 404 years of receipts that show that whatever you're calling black racism against whites isn't racism.

You are definitely retarded. We have 404 years of receipts that show that whatever you're calling black racism against whites isn't racism.
No you do not.

Receipts prove no such thing.

you are ignorant

If the American experiment has failed it's because certain descendants of former slaves think they're owed compensation and a free ride for the rest of their lives. There, I've gone and said it.
No, its because whites have freeloaded and still want to freeload. There, I've gone and said it. Descendants of slaves, survivors of Jim Crow and people struggling with continuing racism today by people like you are the ones asking the government to right the wrongs it has legislated.

No you do not.

Receipts prove no such thing.

you are ignorant
Yes they do. And you know they do. What you call black racism isn't even racism. You just aren't man enough to accept respinsibility or consequences for the racism you practice.

Yes they do. And you know they do. What you call black racism isn't even racism. You just aren't man enough to accept respinsibility or consequences for the racism you practice.
No they do not.

That is fact and you know it.

Yes black people are just as racisty and that is the only thing to call it

I practice no racism YOU do

it is you avoiding admitting the truth by posting proven lies

Try being a man

No they do not.

That is fact and you know it.

Yes black people are just as racisty and that is the only thing to call it

I practice no racism YOU do

it is you avoiding admitting the truth by posting proven lies

Try being a man
Man up a face your history chump. You guys run your mouths about how great and superior you are, but you can't even look at your own history. What I said is correct. You say blacks are just as racist; show me laws, policies, referendums or anything legislated by blacks that was purposefully done to deny whites of opportunity. And don't say Affirmative Action, because a white man came up with that.

Forum List

Back