Nobody in America today believes in the superiority of white people more than black Democrats

Maxnovax

Gold Member
Jan 25, 2022

Since I started paying attention to race relations this has become clear, blacks don’t think they can compete with whitey

Group identity is an artificial construct that has been used to convince people of injustices and victimization that they have not personally experienced. Paradoxically, shared belief in this construct actually creates an even more destructive group identity concept.

Since I started paying attention to race relations this has become clear, blacks don’t think they can compete with whitey
You really think black men think they're inferior to white men ? Cmon dude

All you need to understand is that the only solution is for blacks to keep electing democrats

Their lives won't ever get any better, but just know it is their only hope.

You do. You're here all the time complaining about how white people victimize you, but you keep voting for white racists like Joe Biden. You like it.

masochism​

noun
Save Word
To save this word, you'll need to log in.

mas·och·ism | \ ˈma-sə-ˌki-zəm , ˈma-zə- also ˈmā- \
Essential Meaning of masochism
: enjoyment of pain : pleasure that someone gets from being abused or hurtespecially : sexual enjoyment from being hurt or punished

Forum List

Back