‘Nobody dies because they don’t have access to health care'

In contention as one of the Top Ten Stupid Republican Quotes of 2017.

In a year when there are so many Stupid Republican Quotes as to overwhelm the senses.

We see so many Stupid Liberal Actions that we tend to lose sight of just how stupid and myopic your average Modern-Day Republican can be, as well.

If this goes through, America will metaphorically crucify these Stupid GOP Bastards at the polls in November 2018.

Nature (and America) will have de-selected them.

Rightfully so.

You don't act that callously and openly cavalier and arrogantly and stupidly, and (metaphorically) live to tell the tale.

Last edited:
In contention as one of the Top Ten Stupid Republican Quotes of 2017.

In a year when there are so many Stupid Republican Quotes as to overwhelm the senses.

We see so many Stupid Liberal Actions that we tend to lose sight of just how stupid and myopic your average Modern-Day Republican can be, as well.

If this goes through, America will metaphorically crucify these Stupid GOP Bastards at the polls in November 2018.

Nature (and America) will have de-selected them.

Rightfully so.
I don't know if I can handle being on the same side of an issue with you?

I got to do something to regain my sanity.

You don't act that callously and openly cavalier and arrogantly and stupidly, and (metaphorically) live to tell the tale.
The Israeli lobby is still telling their lively tales.

There, the world is right again.

Yes folks, it's official, you don't die because you don't have access to healthcare. This is, according to a GOP Congressman with his head so far up his ass it probably hurts.

‘Nobody dies because they don’t have access to health care,’ GOP lawmaker says. He got booed.

So how many Americans have died in the past 20 years because they didn't have access to health care?

Do you think they have those figures? I mean, homeless people die all the time because they don't have healthcare. One person who replied to this guy said his father or brother or someone died because he didn't have access to healthcare. It happens.

Yes folks, it's official, you don't die because you don't have access to healthcare. This is, according to a GOP Congressman with his head so far up his ass it probably hurts.

‘Nobody dies because they don’t have access to health care,’ GOP lawmaker says. He got booed.

So how many Americans have died in the past 20 years because they didn't have access to health care?

Do you think they have those figures? I mean, homeless people die all the time because they don't have healthcare. One person who replied to this guy said his father or brother or someone died because he didn't have access to healthcare. It happens.

Homeless folks die for many reasons, they are homeless for many reasons to.Its likely one of those instead of acesess as even before ACA the drug addicted ones never had an issue getting health care.

Homeless folks get free medical care at any hospital ER, and can get free transportation by calling 9-1-1.

Forum List

Back