Noah's Ark with two of EVERY animal

I have no idea what you're talking about. No one thinks the ice is a myth, but it was long before Judaism.

That is exactly the logical conclusion of your argument.
Do you argue it refutes the Hebrew account because
the ice age was before Judaism?

This is the sad cretincy
of Islamist brainwashing.

That is exactly the logical conclusion of your argument.
Do you argue it refutes the Hebrew account because
the ice age was before Judaism?

Exactly the sheer cretincy of
Islamist brainwashing
What are you talking about?

Not at all.
I marvel at 2 of the world's 4 largest religions that became popular under the threat of death.
Gotta hand it to the ancient Jews... they were mystics, but also pragmatists and scientists. And they bought into Hellenistic thought, which meant they didn't see humans as just temporary, meatbag placeholders.

You must be quite dumb if you have to ask that question.
I guess being a tea toting oil brat meant you didn't have to use your brain cells.
The geology of the Arabian peninsula is well understood which has nothing to do with the old testament stories, but the Arabs understand it. Your feeling denigrated is no one's fault, but your own.

The geology of the Arabian peninsula is well understood which has nothing to do with the old testament stories, but the Arabs understand it. Your feeling denigrated is no one's fault, but your own.
The Arabs understand?
Most of their land not even arable!

The Arabs understand?
Most of their land not even arable!
That was years and years ago. They export fish and shrimp from their farms as well as dates and now olive oil. They have used drip irrigation for a thousand years so they do alright. Asir and Taif are quite productive.

That was years and years ago. They export fish and shrimp from their farms as well as dates and now olive oil. They have used drip irrigation for a thousand years so they do alright. Asir and Taif are quite productive.
I just Googled Saudi Arabia drip irrigation...it was used minimally until the 90s.
Can't you get anything right?

They've come a long way baby that's why the Israelis want access to the Arab countries.
Are you insane?
The Arabs got most of their technology from Israel.
Israel wants their consumers, not their technology.

Your bullshit never ceases to amaze me!

Any container with small holes in it.
GOOD ---and archaeology in Saudi Arabia has demonstrated 100s of
thousands of such containers hooked up to irrigation sites? I am fascinated.
Did Jibril have a hand (or wing) in the project?

Forum List

Back