Noah's Ark with two of EVERY animal

The flood in the Noah's Ark story was worldwide. It was to destroy all of humanity.

a million years ago that would have been an isolated and select location, the purpose was to give those still worthy a second chance the same for the fauna and flora wherever it might have been.

The flood in the Noah's Ark story was worldwide. It was to destroy all of humanity.
/———/ Yeah, of the then known world of 2472 B.C.

Last edited:
You have demonstrated over and over that you have never read the Bible from verse 1, so your post is meaningless to me.
At your age, repetition is a sure sign of dementia.
I've read it start to finish more than 6 times . Have you?

I've read it start to finish more than 6 times . Have you?
Believe me, reading and studying are 2 different things.
The Torah uses syntax and grammar repeatedly to make a point.
For instance, I asked you to find all verses in the Torah that specify someone’s birthdate and you didn’t because you don’t want to do the work.

Believe me, reading and studying are 2 different things.
The Torah uses syntax and grammar repeatedly to make a point.
For instance, I asked you to find all verses in the Torah that specify someone’s birthdate and you didn’t because you don’t want to do the work.
I have studied the Bible for more than 50 years. I also study ancient history, archaeology and other ancient cultures.

/———/ Yeah, of the then known world of 2472 B.C.

When we add the years listed in Genesis 11 to Abram’s birth year 2166 B.C., we get about 2472 B.C. for the Flood year.

the great flood event is not biblical, a prehistory occurrence from the beginning date of a&e's journey to the confluence of that periods near demise and the metaphysical directive provided the survivors, the religion of antiquity as the guide for future prosperity or certain extinction for fulfilling the initial journeys goals of self determination. superseding all future accounting's, religions whatever they might be.

- including the errant messaging propagated for nefarious reasons as those of the desert religions that represent the near demise that brought about the great flood that were its cause when it occurred.

The Jews borrowed stories from the cultures around them and adapted them to their narrative. That alone means they weren't history, but didactic literature. And, they preserved these epic myths for us.

Islamists also brainwash masses to believe there was no ice age,
and WWII is a story borrowed from earlier Chinese myth of WWI?

Last edited:
Are you talking about the old testament stories?
What's the Old Testament but a name assigned to Tanach to denigrate the Jews while the Roman Catholic Church started a new religion by the edge of the sword, just like the followers of Mohammad did.

I'm talking about illiterate Islamists,
appealing to "science" to argue ice age
is a myth because it's the Hebrew account.
I have no idea what you're talking about. No one thinks the ice is a myth, but it was long before Judaism. That's why the Arabs began leaving the Arabian peninsula 10,000 years ago. As the glaciers retreated Arabia became more arid.

What's the Old Testament but a name assigned to Tanach to denigrate the Jews while the Roman Catholic Church started a new religion by the edge of the sword, just like the followers of Mohammad did.
You feel denigrated because Christians call it the old testament? Jesus. You poor man.

You feel denigrated because Christians call it the old testament? Jesus. You poor man.
He should feel denigrated that the Christians think the Jews are heathens and heretics, who only escape eternal suffering by having a deal with God in place before Jesus was poofed into existence.

Forum List

Back