No Wonder The FBI Is In Shambles: Comey Admits His Leadership Mentor Is Trump Hater Labron James

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Unbelievable, a cotton picking negro! Kudos to President Trump for firing this conflicted swamp rat.

"Help me Labron James, your my only hope!"
DSJYszKV4AA7-e7

No Wonder the FBI is in Shambles; Comey Admits His Leadership Mentor 'For Years' is Hillary-Champion & Trump-Hater Lebron James – True Pundit

Last edited:
I see nothing in your link connecting LeBron and Comey.

Moved to Conspiracy Theories

he uses LeBron as an 'example', not a mentor.

Decision stands

• Banned

Decision stands
You can't read between the lines. Who's a senior mod with experience I can talk this over with? I see you're a freshman.
Coyote and the Doctor are online.

(Psst--I named myself Freshman Moderator, because I'm the newest on this board)
And it shows! Nevertheless, Coyote and Doctor are liberals. I want a Conservative mod who isn't biased. This is American Patriot Steve McGarrett you're talking with. Think about that!!!!!!

Decision stands
You can't read between the lines. Who's a senior mod with experience I can talk this over with? I see you're a freshman.

And it shows! Nevertheless, Coyote and Doctor are liberals. I want a Conservative mod who isn't biased. This is American Patriot Steve McGarrett you're talking with. Think about that!!!!!!
This is American Patriot Steve McGarrett you're talking with.

People like you are the reason I left the Republican Party.

Think about that!!!!!!

• Banned

Decision stands

Think about that!!!!!!
People like me! What, you don't like American Patriots who love their country race, heritage, and Constitution such as I?

Decision stands

Think about that!!!!!!
People like me! What, you don't like American Patriots who love their country race, heritage, and Constitution such as I?

Patriot?

Your mindset belongs in 1817, not 2017.

If you had been around in the 1860s, you'd be a charter member of the KKK.

You don't care about the country, only racial superiority.

If Nikki Haley or Nia Love were nominated for the presidency, you'd vote against them because of their skin color, not their qualifications.

People like you are dragging the Republican party thru the mud, and into the swamp.

You're no 'patriot', except in your own mind

Forum List

Back