No Wonder Democrat Antisemites Hate RFK

RFK Jr does seem like the real deal. He still is more big government that I am comfortable with but among any Democrats likely to run for office, if the only choice is Democrat, he would get my vote.

Based on that interview alone I'd vote for him and encourage all my dead Democrat friends to do likewise.
Dead Democrats always vote for the most fair left candidate. Especially when it's a close election

I don't usually listen to Krystal & Kyle, there is too many other good pod-casters out there to spend your time on. . but thanks for notifying me that they had a good guest on, I will, when I have time, put that on my streaming device through the TEE VEE, and listen to it while gaming, should be good. :113:

I like oppositional as well as friendly interviews.

RFK JR. CHALLENGED On Israel, Free Speech, Epstein​

RFK Jr does seem like the real deal. He still is more big government that I am comfortable with but among any Democrats likely to run for office, if the only choice is Democrat, he would get my vote.
Surprisingly? No, he is less so than Trump and Biden in many respects.

There is a thing called "crony capitalism," dirigisme, or state capitalism. . . the intersection of Big Capital and Big Government.

This is where we are headed, more and more. We saw this with the twitter files, and that Warp Speed program. This is how they (the establishment,) gets around violating all of our constitutional rights. The only presidential candidate that gives a damn about this issue, is RFKjr.

This is why both the major parties, and the controlled media are shadow banning him. . . because the nexus of Big Government and Wall-street, are now married at the hip .. this is something he opposes more vehemently than either of the corporate controlled parties at this point.

This was one of the better interviews that addressed this, billionaires now all call the shots;

Robert F Kennedy Jr. Speaks On Manipulation, The State Of America, and Recovery​

. . unfortunately, I don't think most folks will ever get past the fact, he is an awful public speaker due to his vocal disability.

Last edited:

There is a thing called "crony capitalism," dirigisme, or state capitalism. . . the intersection of Big Capital and Big Government.

This is where we are headed, more and more. We saw this with the twitter files, and that Warp Speed program. This is how they (the establishment,) gets around violating all of our constitutional rights. The only presidential candidate that gives a damn about this issue, is RFKjr.

This is why both the major parties, and the controlled media are shadow banning him. . . because the nexus of Big Government and Wall-street, are now married at the hip .. this is something he opposes more vehemently than either of the corporate controlled parties at this point.

This was one of the better interviews that addressed this, billionaires now all call the shots;

Robert F Kennedy Jr. Speaks On Manipulation, The State Of America, and Recovery​

. . unfortunately, I don't think most folks will ever get past the fact, he is an awful public speaker due to his vocal disability.

His books show high scholarship and a massive English vocabulary.

Going after 'corporate welfare' is a Democrat mantra. I like RFKJr a lot and respect him as a person. He does make me believe him. Which is why I would not choose him as the candidate I support. Dig under the surface a bit and it's almost all big government which of course is why he is a Democrat and not an Independent or Republican.

Forum List

Back