No surprise, GOP once again betrays America.

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
Bay State
The GOPS (Gigantic Old Party of Shit) has given the Secretary of State authority the power to strip you of your passport and right to travel without a trial or even criminal charges. The scheme does not even include a way to challenge it. These traitors to America passed it in the house without a recorded vote.

Is there even a purpose for the GOP to exist? I can only think of a few reasons why:

1. Be the Democrats and Obama's official rubber stamp
2. To betray America
3. To betray their voting base.

Fuck the GOP

Lawmakers Vote to Let Obama Take Your Passport Without Trial Alex Jones Infowars There s a war on for your mind

The GOPS (Gigantic Old Party of Shit) has given the Secretary of State authority the power to strip you of your passport and right to travel without a trial or even criminal charges. The scheme does not even include a way to challenge it. These traitors to America passed it in the house without a recorded vote.

Is there even a purpose for the GOP to exist? I can only think of a few reasons why:

2. To betray America

Fuck the GOP

Lawmakers Vote to Let Obama Take Your Passport Without Trial Alex Jones Infowars There s a war on for your mind

Good Gawd, Alex Jones! This should be in the Conspiracy section.

2. To betray America

Fuck the GOP

FYI - "The Washington Brotherhood" is an entity unto itself, answerable to no one except itself. Once elected to office, they exert their will, and not the will of the people. The American voters elect them, then give them Carte Blanche to do as they damn well please. In the hearts, minds, and eyes of "The Washington Brotherhood", the general public is nothing more than a source for votes and tax revenue, period.

“The Benedict Arnold traitors who have turned against America and joined the ranks of the terrorist army ISIS should lose all rights afforded to our citizens,” Rep. Ted Poe (R-Texas), the bill’s sponsor, said in a statement last year. “These people are not returning to America to open coffee shops, they are coming back to kill. We must stop them from coming back at all.”

The Islamic State has been known to use Internet propaganda to appeal to young people’s sense of isolation and religious obligation to recruit them into its ranks.

In September, the CIA estimated that about 2,000 Westerners from more than 80 countries had gone to Syria to join the extremist group. That number jumped in February to about 3,400, of which about 180 are Americans, director of national intelligence James Clapper said.

The new bill, titled the Foreign Terrorist Organization (FTO) Passport Revocation Act, authorizes the US Secretary of State to revoke the passport, but not the nationality, of any American deemed to have “aided, assisted, abetted, or otherwise helped” any overseas terrorist group.
v
v
v
v
To the OP; how is this a bad thing, again?

Join ISIS and you are no longer Welcomed here. Spot on................Go die with your buddies in Syria.

Join ISIS and you are no longer Welcomed here. Spot on................Go die with your buddies in Syria.

You're the type of very stupid person that Benjamin Franklin was worried about. The problem with stupid people like you is, you're too stupid to know you're stupid. With that in mind, you probably think you're really smart, so you go figure out what Franklin quote I'm referring to.

2. To betray America

Fuck the GOP

You're bitching about pulling passports from homegrown ISIS wannabees?

Well I can tell ya, you'd be HATIN' LIFE if I got the keys to this joint.

You're the type of very stupid person that Benjamin Franklin was worried about. The problem with stupid people like you is, you're too stupid to know you're stupid. With that in mind, you probably think you're really smart, so you go figure out what Franklin quote I'm referring to.

No sir... Not even close. Pulling a passport in a world where douche-bag Leftists are running to join with Islam to train them to come back here and murder innocent people... IS DUE-PROCESS.

Here's the process...

You get on social media and shout ALLAH AHCKBAR and you're found trying to get to Turkey... FUCK YOU!

Your ass SHOULD be locked down on the Psyche WARD!

No sir... Not even close. Pulling a passport in a world where douche-bag Leftists are running to join with Islam to train them to come back here and murder innocent people... IS DUE-PROCESS.

Here's the process...

You get on social media and shout ALLAH AHCKBAR and you're found trying to get to Turkey... FUCK YOU!

Please refer to post #12 in this thread.

Here's the process...

THAT POST WAS RESPONDING TO POST #12...

Let's review:

Locke11_21 post 12 said:

Where_r_my_Keys Post 14 RESPONDING TO POST 12 said:

Here's the process...

Enlighten the blind......

What about an American joining a foreign army to fight other Americans has anything to do with "those that would sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither"??

:eusa_hand:

Here's the process...

THAT POST WAS RESPONDING TO POST #12...

Let's review:

Locke11_21 post 12 said:

Where_r_my_Keys Post 13 said:

Here's the process...

Thus proving my point in post #12, you're too stupid to know you're stupid. While you're at it, how about providing everyone with some laughs by trying to sit in the corner of a circular room, you'll provide hours of laughs and entertainment.

You join the enemy of our country and Freedom then you are no longer my countryman. You are a traitor and no longer deserve our respect or our sympathy. Go back to the time frame of Ben and see what they did to traitors then.

Forum List

Back