The single fastest way to end inequality:

EdwardBaiamonte

Platinum Member
Nov 23, 2011
Instead of holding our corporate taxes at just barely the highest in the world we could raise them to 5 times what they are now thus insuring that most of our corporations would move to lower tax countries! Who needs those greedy corporations anyway!!

Oh wait I got that backwards, driving even more corporations off shore along with their capital, jobs, patents factories , real estate etc would eliminate millions of good jobs and exacerbate inequality!! Sorry!

Instead of holding our corporate taxes at just barely the highest in the world we could raise them to 5 times what they are now thus insuring that most of our corporations would move to lower tax countries! Who needs those greedy corporations anyway!!

Oh wait I got that backwards, driving even more corporations off shore along with their capital, jobs, patents factories , real estate etc would eliminate millions of good jobs and exacerbate inequality!! Sorry!
As usual, you have nothing but two bolo books...

I always kind of thought the best way to end economic inequality is to stop bailing out rich automobile companies.

I always kind of thought the best way to end economic inequality is to stop bailing out rich automobile companies.

What text book did you get that from? Define always.

It doesn't require textbook. It requires thought. Before bailout....CEOs we're going to be on the breadline likeceveryone else. This is the kind of equaLty you are talking about. After bailout...super rich unearned income for the few.

What text book did you get that from? Define always.

It doesn't require textbook. It requires thought. Before bailout....CEOs we're going to be on the breadline likeceveryone else. This is the kind of equaLty you are talking about. After bailout...super rich unearned income for the few.

What does this have to do with income inequality? That's my point. You would have put many people out of work and that would have in turn put more people out of work who depend on Chevrolet and others in the auto industry and would have spiraled further out of control. That's a no win situation especially as we were facing a very hard recession. I don't see your point.

Forum List

Back