No 'Stand Down' Order In Benghazi, Despite What Darrell Issa Said

Pretty telling that you'll respond to other posters while continually ignoring the BS you got called on.

Called on? When did W impede investigations? That is exactly what I've criticized Obama for. Jillian pulled it out of her ass. You want to show where the W White house impeded investigations since she's not doing it?

Trying to move the goal posts.

YOU said I excused cover ups.

You (and your lame "translation" of my post) were called out.

Although you know all this you STILL try to run, twist, turn, deflect, try to divert

I'm beginning to think you may lack integrity.

Can you prove me wrong?

No, you're way too stupid to grasp your being proven wrong. LOL, no dog in a fight, sure.

No, you and Jillian are "trying to move the goalposts." I always made the same argument, it was about cover ups. It came back that there were "13" other Benghazis, I'm asking where the cover up is in that. Exactly what I argued.

Seriously, what is wrong with you people, you even put in your own post that my point had not changed. I'm asking where the cover up was in these other "Benghazis."

Yet you can't answer the question. Stop deflecting, where were the cover ups in the other ones?

Oh brother. LMAO. You seem to be the one talking about a "superior race." I sure didn't.

Obama would be a POS in my eyes if he were green, purple or oh yeah, even white.

Guess that makes that prejudice bull shit just that, bull shit. LOL

"anyone who doesn't agree with the POS is seen as racist or a hater"

Ah, the irony..........no hate there. :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

You mean the irony of your utter inability to see the complete double standard between your reaction to that and your reaction to liberals who say it about Republicans?

If you could for one time read with a critical mind what liberals write all the time about Sarah Palin, Condie Rice, Clarance Thomas, Colin Powell, Ann Coulter, Herman Cain, etc. it would change your life.

I donno that was pretty generic:

"anyone who doesn't agree with the POS is seen as a hater."

Really the Piece of Shit could be anyone you mentioned and it would still be ironic, don't you think? Maybe I'm wrong but calling someone a "piece of shit" is kinda hateful.

Either way it is clear that there was no stand down order given by any of the POS in the chain of command.

:eusa_angel:

"anyone who doesn't agree with the POS is seen as racist or a hater"

Ah, the irony..........no hate there. :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

You mean the irony of your utter inability to see the complete double standard between your reaction to that and your reaction to liberals who say it about Republicans?

If you could for one time read with a critical mind what liberals write all the time about Sarah Palin, Condie Rice, Clarance Thomas, Colin Powell, Ann Coulter, Herman Cain, etc. it would change your life.

Really the Piece of Shit could be anyone you mentioned and it would still be ironic, don't you think? Maybe I'm wrong but calling someone a "piece of shit" is kinda hateful.

Either way it is clear that there was no stand down order given by any of the POS in the chain of command.

correct.

:eusa_whistle:

And what I'm pointing out is that when liberals do that all over the board, from you we hear crickets. Then someone else does it, and you jump in to point it out.

correct.

And again agreement from someone talking about a non liberal who's silent when the left does it, which is all over the board.

correct.

And again agreement from someone talking about a non liberal who's silent when the left does it, which is all over the board.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...son-chaffetz-says-special-forces-ready-save-/

and again you're talking out of your butt because your mouth is too stupid to speak

http://www.snopes.com/politics/military/benghazi.asp

FALSE: Requests issued by U.S. personnel for military back-up during the attacks were denied

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/07/1...im-officers-say-no-stand-down-order-given-in/

Last edited:

Jason Chaffetz says Americans ready to save men 'getting killed' in Benghazi were told to stand down | PolitiFact

and again you're talking out of your butt because your mouth is too stupid to speak

snopes.com: Attack on the U.S. Diplomatic Mission in Benghazi

FALSE: Requests issued by U.S. personnel for military back-up during the attacks were denied

Dismissing GOP lawmakers' claim, officers say no 'stand-down order' given in Benghazi attacks | Fox News

Strawman, strawman and strawman. Strikes 1, 2 and 3.

None of those contradict anything I ever argued. Thanks for playing, but wow, you folded like a cheap camera...

Jason Chaffetz says Americans ready to save men 'getting killed' in Benghazi were told to stand down | PolitiFact

snopes.com: Attack on the U.S. Diplomatic Mission in Benghazi

Dismissing GOP lawmakers' claim, officers say no 'stand-down order' given in Benghazi attacks | Fox News

None of those contradict anything I ever argued. Thanks for playing, but wow, you folded like a cheap camera...

I applaud you for arguing about something you know absolutely nothing about, and refuse to learn. Your logic and ignorance are very inpressive. :eusa_clap:

I applaud you for arguing about something you know absolutely nothing about, and refuse to learn. Your logic and ignorance are very inpressive. :eusa_clap:

And I applaud your ability to not lose the steam with which you present your argument no matter how little it has to do with the person with which you're arguing.

This ready, fire, aim approach to attacking this administration is only helping this POTUS avoid the REAL questions.

When you are hell bent on attacking EVERY LAST THING, it is inevitable that many of your attacks are going to be found baseless and ill-informed. So this administration can deflect the real questions about the real short-comings by pointing to all these stupid attacks and say, "See ... they're just swinging blind."

Do you say the same about Nixon? Covering ups are OK for the POTUS if he wasn't involved in the underlying act?
Nixon DIRECTLY ordered ILLEGAL activities to take place.

Can't compare anyone to Nixon.

Nixon was a first class CROOK!

Try again RWer.

This ready, fire, aim approach to attacking this administration is only helping this POTUS avoid the REAL questions.

When you are hell bent on attacking EVERY LAST THING, it is inevitable that many of your attacks are going to be found baseless and ill-informed. So this administration can deflect the real questions about the real short-comings by pointing to all these stupid attacks and say, "See ... they're just swinging blind."

Do you say the same about Nixon? Covering ups are OK for the POTUS if he wasn't involved in the underlying act?

Try again RWer.

LOL, the "RW" thing doesn't bother me, I know what I think. It just makes me think you're stupid. And I like pointing out how you claim to be the non black and white party then you're proud of being black and white.

What illegal activities did Nixon directly order people to do? The ability of liberals to pull crap from your ass is astounding.

Nixon hired men to break into the Watergate Hotel to use illegal means to gather information that could prove useful to Nixon winning the 1972 election.

A big-time CROOK!

That's why a LARGE BI-PARTISAN coalition BOOTED his RW A$$ out of office!

GTFOH!!!

KickButt.gif

Nixon hired men to break into the Watergate Hotel to use illegal means to gather information that could prove useful to Nixon winning the 1972 election.

A big-time CROOK!

GTFOH!!!

KickButt.gif

Obama had the IRS deny tax free status to Conservative groups to win the 2012 election.

Try again RWer.

LOL, the "RW" thing doesn't bother me, I know what I think. It just makes me think you're stupid. And I like pointing out how you claim to be the non black and white party then you're proud of being black and white.

What illegal activities did Nixon directly order people to do? The ability of liberals to pull crap from your ass is astounding.

The transcripts also revealed Nixon frequently discussing Watergate including the raising of "hush money" to keep the burglars quiet.

"We could get that. On the money, if you need the money you could get that. You could get a million dollars. You could get it in cash. I know where it could be gotten. It is not easy, but it could be done. But the question is, Who would handle it? Any ideas on that?" -- Nixon to John Dean, March 21, 1973.

The History Place - Impeachment: Richard Nixon

A big-time CROOK!

GTFOH!!!

KickButt.gif

Obama had the IRS deny tax free status to Conservative groups to win the 2012 election.

Got proof of that allegation? That's what Issa said at the beginning of his investigation and he came away empty handed.

But, Nixon resigned and only a few Republicans on the select committee voted for impeachment. It was enough with the release of the tapes that had the smoking gun.

Called on? When did W impede investigations? That is exactly what I've criticized Obama for. Jillian pulled it out of her ass. You want to show where the W White house impeded investigations since she's not doing it?

Trying to move the goal posts.

YOU said I excused cover ups.

You (and your lame "translation" of my post) were called out.

Although you know all this you STILL try to run, twist, turn, deflect, try to divert

I'm beginning to think you may lack integrity.

Can you prove me wrong?

No, you're way too stupid to grasp your being proven wrong. LOL, no dog in a fight, sure.

No, you and Jillian are "trying to move the goalposts." I always made the same argument, it was about cover ups. It came back that there were "13" other Benghazis, I'm asking where the cover up is in that. Exactly what I argued.

Seriously, what is wrong with you people, you even put in your own post that my point had not changed. I'm asking where the cover up was in these other "Benghazis."

Yet you can't answer the question. Stop deflecting, where were the cover ups in the other ones?

Liar
You responded to MY post about Issa lie about the "stand Down" order with a lie.
I caught you in it.

If you were talking about something different - why quote my post about the bogus "stand down" order?

Busted again.

Try again RWer.

The transcripts also revealed Nixon frequently discussing Watergate including the raising of "hush money" to keep the burglars quiet.

"We could get that. On the money, if you need the money you could get that. You could get a million dollars. You could get it in cash. I know where it could be gotten. It is not easy, but it could be done. But the question is, Who would handle it? Any ideas on that?" -- Nixon to John Dean, March 21, 1973.

The History Place - Impeachment: Richard Nixon

Obama said he knew nothing about Fast and Furious and he heard about it when it was reported in the press. Then he used executive privilege to block the investigation, which would by definition require him to have known about it ahead of time.

So he lied and abused the power of his office. He's no better than Nixon regarding cover ups. This is just your pathetic, overt hypocrisy. Democratic crimes are always rationalized, and there is no excuse for the Republican ones.

Nixon deserved to fry for covering up crimes. So does Obama. I'm against doing it because all it will do is play politically into the hands of the Democratic party who have the media in their pocket, but he does deserve to be impeached, convicted and removed from office for his whole series of abuses of power to cover up the overt incompetence, arrogance and crimes of his administration.

Forum List

Back