No Special Priveleges Jail Privileges For Ferguson Rioters

You're not very smart, are you?
He does shows indications of that, It can't be denied.

This from the man who advocates having police shoot motorcycle riders who ride too fast.
Maybe he said that, maybe he didn't. I found that when you post, you like to twist things..so whatever you say I take a with a huge cup of salt.

Please do. In fact, I would recommend taking most things you hear with a grain (or cup) of salt.

Yes, I do inflate things on occasion. Usually to make a point or to show contrast.

And yes, he certainly did say that. In fact, he argued for that vehemently.

This from the man who advocates having police shoot motorcycle riders who ride too fast.
Maybe he said that, maybe he didn't. I found that when you post, you like to twist things..so whatever you say I take a with a huge cup of salt.

Please do. In fact, I would recommend taking most things you hear with a grain (or cup) of salt.

Yes, I do inflate things on occasion. Usually to make a point or to show contrast.

And yes, he certainly did say that. In fact, he argued for that vehemently.
And I do now as well. 100%. :D

Your perceptions are accurate. WinterBorn is a con jobber, manipulator, and like you said > he twists things (to suit how he wants them to appear). He is also a harassing troll, who follows me around from thread to thread, and posts antagonistic stuff just like you see here.

It seems some of you think jail/prison is a walk in the park. I assure you it isn't. The solitude alone can drive you nuts.

A friend of mine, one whose conviction was overturned, said the same thing another friend did (his conviction was NOT overturned): the first night is the hardest. I'll stick with what my daddy believed, this applies only to long termers: train, teach, direct, and hope a few do not come back in. I remembered just now a former inmate calling my father a year or so after he got of prison; my daddy's first words were "Are in trouble, did you do something again"? The guy told him no, he was working, and wanted to thank him for treating him decently, AND helping learn the basics of reading.
Your daddy didn't do time, I did. And not some 6 month stint either.
As I said, most of you are clueless. You try to apply politics to prison but you speak from "surveys" or "charts". I speak from experience.

And you paid your debt to society, in spades no doubt; still an INMATE probably saved my daddy's llife. A guy had a filed down toothbrush/pencil, some type of cell fashioned knife, was coming to stab another guy....my daddy got in between the two, another inmate pushed him away. My daddy got a broken elbow instead of a shiv in the gut.

There shouldn't be so much solitude, and the "they are criminals, bread & water" crowd do nothing to stop recidivism. We need more education, training and preparation for life outside the "facility". Otherwise, exppect returning 'guests'.

Your perceptions are accurate. WinterBorn is a con jobber, manipulator, and like you said > he twists things (to suit how he wants them to appear). He is also a harassing troll, who follows me around from thread to thread, and posts antagonistic stuff just like you see here.

Let me translate this into reality. I occasionally join in threads he starts, I call him on his nonsense, and I usually disagree with him. Not sure who I am supposed to be conning or manipulating. If I restate what he says, and it is in a less than flattering light, that is the name of the game here. That I am not intimidated by him nor do I quit simply because he restated the same thing over and over, well that is, once again, the nature of a political debate/discussion site. He prefers to call me a "stalker" or a "troll" to actually answering my questions or replying to my comments. Funny that no one else has called me by those two labels.

Let me translate this into reality. I occasionally join in threads he starts, I call him on his nonsense, and I usually disagree with him. Not sure who I am supposed to be conning or manipulating. If I restate what he says, and it is in a less than flattering light, that is the name of the game here. That I am not intimidated by him nor do I quit simply because he restated the same thing over and over, well that is, once again, the nature of a political debate/discussion site. He prefers to call me a "stalker" or a "troll" to actually answering my questions or replying to my comments. Funny that no one else has called me by those two labels.

Burt somebody else did just now say you "twist things", which pretty much falls in line with what I described you as a con jobber and manipulator. As for calling you a stalker and/or troll, we all here don't know if anyone else has called you that or not. Some people think it, and don't say it. Also, you could have been called those things, or others like them, many times. Who knows ? Only you, and I'm not taking your word for anything.

Also, the same things you call "nonsense", has gotten me numerous Likes and green check Agrees from other posters (12 Agrees in this thread). And I don't recall anybody ever saying that I "like to twist things."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back