No room in Putin´s prisons , fill with Navalny supporters after mass arrests

No doubt. But Navalny is a Biden supporter. I'm just glad it's those on his side going to prison.

Navalny is an opponent to the Status Quo - he is Russia's Donald Trump.
No. Navalny is on Biden's side. He's a Communist spy.
You may be right, as most people never heard of him until Biden was "elected".
Stop spreading your bullshit. In the Moscow mayoral election of 2013 Navalny got the second place with 27% of the vote.

How is the weather in Moscow now, comrade?

I believe FLI is based in St Petersburg ;)

cjones09202017.jpg

FLI's awesome work space. ;)

2f2ybs.jpg

russian-troll-farm-feature-artprofiler.jpg

If I was a Russian agent and wanted to weaken the U.S, I would have shilled for a Clinton victory, and retire happily with a Biden victory.

No doubt. But Navalny is a Biden supporter. I'm just glad it's those on his side going to prison.

Stop spreading your bullshit. In the Moscow mayoral election of 2013 Navalny got the second place with 27% of the vote.

That's just what a real Russian infiltrator would say.
About what? Moscow? Maybe. I am not a great fan of Navalny, but your bullshit (sorry, dude) about him strongly resembles the stuff repeated by Russian 'patriots'.
What bullshit story.
That most people never heard of him until Biden's election??
It's patently true. He obviously got the nod from someone in the international community to foment trouble.
To those who are interested in Russian matters and policy, Navalny has been known for about ten years.

That's just what a real Russian infiltrator would say.
About what? Moscow? Maybe. I am not a great fan of Navalny, but your bullshit (sorry, dude) about him strongly resembles the stuff repeated by Russian 'patriots'.
What bullshit story.
That most people never heard of him until Biden's election??
It's patently true. He obviously got the nod from someone in the international community to foment trouble.
To those who are interested in Russian matters and policy, Navalny has been known for about ten years.
But what I agree with you is that Navalny didn't return to Russia on his will. His returning didn't make sense for him personally.

We've seen your posts FLI, which leads us to the suspicion that you are a RT/ Sputnik propagandist.
No, there's a "Doc" or a "Dr" with a heavy prostitution agenda.
Sure. Alexei Navalny was a prime mover for much of the U.S. Democrat Party's Ukraine propaganda, which involved Hunter Biden in the Gazprom / Burisma Holdings affair. He's a typical Communist Party journalist. Won't stop flapping his jaw.
But what I agree with you is that Navalny didn't return to Russia on his will. His returning didn't make sense for him personally.
Of course not. He was wanted on a criminal warrant in Russia. He was busy working and social-networking outside the country to build up Communist Party military and political support on his side.

. Alexei Navalny was a prime mover for much of the U.S. Democrat Party's Ukraine propaganda, which involved Hunter Biden in the Gazprom / Burisma Holdings affair. He's a typical Communist Party journalist. Won't stop flapping his jaw
What exactly propaganda?

" FLI's awesome work space. ;) " its crappy, its low by all definitions

Ludmilla is kind of cute. I find Russian woman often stunning. Hope that she stays safe and avoids Vlad's poisoning or imprisonment!

very close to NKVD times

If I was a Russian agent and wanted to weaken the U.S, I would have shilled for a Clinton victory, and retire happily with a Biden victory.

We've seen your posts FLI, which leads us to the suspicion that you are a RT/ Sputnik propagandist.
but many chose to stay and fight the czar and his thugs
_116913873_mediaitem116913871.jpg

I believe FLI is based in St Petersburg ;)

cjones09202017.jpg

1613393943068.png

" Navalny is on Biden's side. He's a Communist spy. "

KPRF´s spy ? is Navalny a stalinist as well?
members-kprf-stalin-s-portrait-parade-tyumen-russia-may-victory-day-tyumen-commubist-party-russian-federation-40780576.jpg

That was Biden Supporters marching on the SCOTUS in 2018, right? I'm sure that's Dr. Derp on the left holding the picture of the founder of the democrat party...
no, those idiots are oriental neo - stalinists

So, the America democrat party then....
stalinism can win only in Afro- Asian region , it has 0 chance in Europe or in NA

Forum List

Back