no political names

hauke

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2015
i suggest that nobody can use words like patriot in their names as the claim is not supported, its psy warfare to call yoursellf patriot or democrat or any word with authority, it should be forbiden that people can claim to be patriots in their name. or democrats, or anything

i got an example todsterpatriot is not a patriot he represents the oilcompanys making money of oil, hes not a patriot he does not represent patriots yet he can claim to be a patriot by his name.

thats psychologic warfare, and todsterpatriot knows it and uses his name to make psychologic warfare, he should not be alowed to use Patriot in his name

i suggest that nobody can use words like patriot in their names as the claim is not supported, its psy warfare to call yoursellf patriot or democrat or any word with authority, it should be forbiden that people can claim to be patriots in their name. or democrats, or anything

i got an example todsterpatriot is not a patriot he represents the oilcompanys making money of oil, hes not a patriot he does not represent patriots yet he can claim to be a patriot by his name.

thats psychologic warfare, and todsterpatriot knows it and uses his name to make psychologic warfare, he should not be alowed to use Patriot in his name
Origin. The use of todd derives from the name Todd as a reference to the Middle English word for "fox". The common term for a male fox, dog, could be confused for the gender-neutral term for a domesticated canine. Proper noun. A surname.

Someone sounds seriously butt hurt...... :lol:

I suggest that from now on all names begin with a capital letter. Even if it's a made up name, dang it, it's still a proper name and should be written properly. Proper names written in all lower case letters are often a sign of low self esteem complicated by a petty need to be bossy.

Now then, let's begin with Hauke, shall we?

Personal attacks belong in the FZ NOT A&F.

So, the solution to a problem that only exists in the head of a person exhibiting a paranoid reaction to the imagined "authority" of a user name is to employ completely authoritarian measures to limit what others can do?

That's like making war to end all war.

Forum List

Back