insufficient privelidges

What exactly is this. I aksed one of the admins who ignored me.
Far as I know, it usually means the thread has been either merged with another earlier one and is now contained within it, or the thread has been deleted or closed.

It could also mean that you've been personally banned from that thread.

Means the thread has been closed, deleted, moved, merged, or you have been banned from it.

What exactly is this. I aksed one of the admins who ignored me.

Well if one of the other responses is not correct, then I will say that it is because the forum thinks you are not white and therefore are not entitled to our special privileges :afro:

(but I would go with he thread having been moved or locked)

It is still active so a mod would ban you from a thread? My responses in the thread are far tamer than many others and it appears one of the mods who is participating in the thread doesn't like my responses to him/her. So to the admins is this reason enough for a mod to take such action? They personally don't like responses?

It is still active so a mod would ban you from a thread? My responses in the thread are far tamer than many others and it appears one of the mods who is participating in the thread doesn't like my responses to him/her. So to the admins is this reason enough for a mod to take such action? They personally don't like responses?
Sounds like you are whining. You should be careful with complaints. Wouldn't want to leave a false impression on anyone

Means the thread has been closed, deleted, moved, merged, or you have been banned from it.
You can be banned from a thread? How does one go about getting THAT to happen?

If I gave you an honest answer to that I'd be banned from the site. :)
You joking?

Yeah this is starting to
Sounds like you are whining. You should be careful with complaints. Wouldn't want to leave a false impression on anyone

You stopped by here to whine? Go play junior you have nothing positive to add.

You stopped by here to whine? Go play junior you have nothing positive to add.
Oh well. No good deed shall go unpunished.

:eusa_think:

Who cares derp, you think you are threatening anyone online in your 'internet is the same as your life world'? You live your life in fear, go find your blanky.

usually it's because of the aforementioned reasons. But , I have seen a few times where it's happened to me and then I retry and the thread loads properly, so just a database error or something

It's possible; some of the whiney trolls will wait for certain mods to show up, then 'report' some post or other they don't like, hoping to get somebody in trouble, like crybaby schoolkids, so don't worry about it. The troll Jake once 'reported' me for making a post that was 'too long' ... lol lol

Wow, for someone using the screen name "Isaac Newton" you're not terribly bright...

But hey, go on and continue questioning the Mods actions openly, they love it when you do that...

Forum List

Back