No Peace Talks?

that's becuase the israelis ask for too much and give too littl.e
I don't think the Israelis are asking for anything except recognition and peace.

no sharing jerusalem.

no refugees.

no 1967 borders.

the israelis like to say no alot.
After giving the Palestinians all of Gaza without a single Jew, what did they get in turn? Missiles, threats, kidnappings, and suicide bombings. That was the thank you note for. The so called peaceful Palestinians.

I don't think the Israelis are asking for anything except recognition and peace.

no sharing jerusalem.

no refugees.

no 1967 borders.

Israel has so much off the table the only thing left to discuss is the size of the bantustans.
Really, Tinnie? It appears to me that each Palestinian leader is actually afraid of actually sitting down with Israel to work out an agreement because he is afraid that the radicals will kill him (Just like Sadat was) since the bottom line (as is quite obvious from your own posts) that Israel (meaning the Jews) have no right to be governing any piece of land in the Middle East since all the land belongs to the Arabs. In any negotiations, when one party is offered 97% of what is asked for, that party doesn't walk away from the negotiations. Now why not repeat for us what your friends in Hamas say about their never accepting Israel?

that's becuase the israelis ask for too much and give too littl.e

We gave more than 1000 prisoners, Settlements have been Frozen.

What did we get in return?

zionist settlemnts in the west bank are still being built.

israel just calls it "east jerusalem".

Those settlement were frozen for more than 9 months, not so long ago.

Abu Mazen had a chance to call negotiations. Instead he wasted time, and then blamed Israel for it.

As I said before, they are champions of time-wasting.

And we did get NOTHING in return.

You people saying we're only demanding things, are very rude, to be honest.

All the Palestinians do is whine "let me have that!", but give?

Nothing.

Never.

Those settlement were frozen for more than 9 months, not so long ago.

Abu Mazen had a chance to call negotiations. Instead he wasted time, and then blamed Israel for it.

As I said before, they are champions of time-wasting.

And we did get NOTHING in return.

You people saying we're only demanding things, are very rude, to be honest.

All the Palestinians do is whine "let me have that!", but give?

Nothing.

Never.

would israel keep talkijg peace if Hamas was firing rockets?

if the suicide bombs were blowing up?

no sharing jerusalem.

no refugees.

no 1967 borders.

Israel has so much off the table the only thing left to discuss is the size of the bantustans.

and they want the Palstijnians to say "thank you sir. you are my best friend. how kind and gracious of you!!!"
The Palestinians are too busy shooting rockets and figuring out how to bomb more civilian targets to thank Israel. :rofl:

The Zionists would never keep talking peace with the palestiinians if hamas was shooting rockets and blowing up buses.

why shold the arabs talk to israel while they keepm building settlements in west bank land???????????????????

The Zionists would never keep talking peace with the palestiinians if hamas was shooting rockets and blowing up buses.

why shold the arabs talk to israel while they keepm building settlements in west bank land???????????????????
Because building settlements isn't the same as shooting rockets and murdering innocent people??????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow. :cuckoo:

Because building settlements isn't the same as shooting rockets and murdering innocent people??????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stealing Arab land is as bad as killing people by terrorists.

would israel talk peace if terroists were killing jewish childrejn?

Funny you should mention stealing land: what do you think should be done about the 950,000 Arab refugees from all across the ME who had their lands and possessions stolen from them and were ejected by their governments? Shouldn't those governments which conspired together to steal their land be held to account for those thefts? The area involved is a lot bigger than Israel, you know.

Last edited:

Just who are you trying to convince with this BS? Yourself? Let me tell ya somethin' o great defeater of Zionists...it ain't arab land if the arabs ain't got the gonads to take it back. Grab some cheese with that whine. Defeater of Zionists...Bwa hhahahaha.

You probably missed the part when I said that even WITH the rockets, we STILL 'negotiate'.

So your question is out of place.

Forum List

Back