No Palin medical records? Why?

it's hardly an invasion of privacy to ask the candidate for leader of the free world to release their medical records.

trig ain't hers.

it's hardly an invasion of privacy to ask the candidate for leader of the free world to release their medical records.

trig ain't hers.
Even if that were true, there's no reason for the entire world to look inside someone's body.

Even if that were true, there's no reason for the entire world to look inside someone's body.

Of course not, however if she lies about things like that then how can we trust on the non-bullshit important issues?

Obvious Answer: She can't and won't be truthful on the important issues,

Of course not, however if she lies about things like that then how can we trust on the non-bullshit important issues?

Obvious Answer: She can't and won't be truthful on the important issues,

same reason we can't trust that lying obamalama. just don't vote for her, it will save what's left of your insanity.

same reason we can't trust that lying obamalama. just don't vote for her, it will save what's left of your insanity.

I'm sane thanks. Question is what has Obama lied about in his life?

Did he have a affair? Did he lie about having a kid that wasn't his?

Did he get married out of wedlock and then say otherwise?

Did he abuse his power because his sister was getting a divorce?

All of those above COULD be true about Sawwah Palin. However, the last two are fact about Sawwah.

I'm sane thanks. Question is what has Obama lied about in his life?

Did he have a affair? Did he lie about having a kid that wasn't his?

Did he get married out of wedlock and then say otherwise?

Did he abuse his power because his sister was getting a divorce?

All of those above COULD be true about Sawwah Palin. However, the last two are fact about Sawwah.

well for starters he said he was a product of Selma, 1965 when he was born in 1961,

he lied about Wrighteousness
he lied about Rezko
he lied about Ayers
he's just a flat out liar that obamalama

I disagree. We need to know that the leader of the free world is in perfect physical and psychological condition.

then you might be interested in the fact that Obama hasn't released HIS medical records either. he released a letter from his doctor stating he's in good health and always has been. That's it.

Personally I think much ado is made about this medical records thing. HIPPA is strictly enforced in my state and IMO the candidates should undergo a physical (like the Army makes new recruits go under) by a non-partisan doctor that both parties agree on and that doctor should release statements of the health on the candidates. This releasing of all medical records is indeed an invasion of privacy.

well for starters he said he was a product of Selma, 1965 when he was born in 1961,

he lied about Wrighteousness
he lied about Rezko
he lied about Ayers
he's just a flat out liar that obamalama

The first one I don't know much about but I know I've read about it on here before.

The others: how and proof?

a big deal has been made of mccain, obama and bidens medical records..why hasnt Palin released hers?

Last week Maria Comella, a spokeswoman for Ms. Palin, said the governor declined to be interviewed or provide any health records.

The Daily Dish | By Andrew Sullivan (October 20, 2008) - Palin's Medical Records I

now why is she not releasing her medical records..what is she hiding..since we have called for disclosure from everyone else ..why not her????

Why hasn't Obama released his true birth certificate?

Good lord, can't you cons stay on topic? do you have to throw the kitchen sink in during every argument?

Have her release her records then what's the big deal... Now where is Obama's birth certificate?

Forum List

Back