No Palin medical records? Why?

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
a big deal has been made of mccain, obama and bidens medical records..why hasnt Palin released hers?

Last week Maria Comella, a spokeswoman for Ms. Palin, said the governor declined to be interviewed or provide any health records.

The Daily Dish | By Andrew Sullivan (October 20, 2008) - Palin's Medical Records I

now why is she not releasing her medical records..what is she hiding..since we have called for disclosure from everyone else ..why not her????

a big deal has been made of mccain, obama and bidens medical records..why hasnt Palin released hers?

Last week Maria Comella, a spokeswoman for Ms. Palin, said the governor declined to be interviewed or provide any health records.

The Daily Dish | By Andrew Sullivan (October 20, 2008) - Palin's Medical Records I

now why is she not releasing her medical records..what is she hiding..since we have called for disclosure from everyone else ..why not her????

Just think of it as an opportunity to make up whatever lie you wish. sorta like David just did. When life gives you lemons-------

why isnt she releasing this info and why arent people who demaned releasing everyone elses..demanding the same for her...

good enough for the goose good enough for the gander...del told me palin is a man

why isnt she releasing this info and why arent people who demaned releasing everyone elses..demanding the same for her...

good enough for the goose good enough for the gander...del told me palin is a man

ok I'll do it-----I demand everyone release all their records to everyone !!

NOW DAMMIT !!!

actually, there's no legal requirement for med or tax records to be released by presidential candidates.

o come on del remember the outcry over biden and his brain??? mccain and his cancer etc....why wont she release them...what is average joe six pack hiding?

okay dill you first!

I don't even understand why any of them have to release their medical records.

Well, let's just put it this way:

McCain has had skin cancer more times than I have fingers on one hand.

If something is wrong with Palin, then the next in line is Pelosi. If that doesn't scare people, I don't know what does.

o come on del remember the outcry over biden and his brain??? mccain and his cancer etc....why wont she release them...what is average joe six pack hiding?

okay dill you first!

Clean bill of health here---had my appendix out a couple of years ago but the doc said I have a pretty good chance of making a full recovery.

Well, let's just put it this way:

McCain has had skin cancer more times than I have fingers on one hand.

If something is wrong with Palin, then the next in line is Pelosi. If that doesn't scare people, I don't know what does.
I think it's an invasion of privacy.

Clean bill of health here---had my appendix out a couple of years ago but the doc said I have a pretty good chance of making a full recovery.

we all know you are hiding something....like that last baby.

me: skin cancer...the good one...i still cant believe my doctor said that...
herpes simplex 1...(fever blisters not the other) o and i had shingles..that damned near killed me...that or the massive amounts of percodan. o o i have the heartbreak of psorisis...damn i am a wreck here lol

I posted about this a few days ago. Republicans for the most part dismissed it as nothing.

Personally, IF she did anything it was most likely a abortion or Trig's wasn't hers.

They already lie about Track, their first son born out of WEDLOCK.

*Dun Dun Dun* :lol:

Forum List

Back