No Outrage: Serial killer of at least seven women & dumping behind a New Britain Ma

I think CC is trying to say that whites are serial killers too. This guy is garden variety in the annals of serial killers, no Ted Bundy or Albert Fish.

i can't think of any serial killers who weren't white...........
Lot's of blacks and Mexicans. Richard Ramirez, Coral Watts and Carlton Gray just to name a few, but except for Ramirez (Nightstalker) they didn't get much media.

Blacks make up 13% of the population and commit half of the murder. Someone failed math if they don't think this is a problem. They're blind.

But, hey lets burn down two cities and destroy your economy because of two thugs. Seems logical. lol Of course, I am not saying that it isn't wrong not to be outraged of the op topic above.

Hey Matt,

What does this say about white culture? Hmm?

The fact that the white community didn't riot and destroy all of their businesses should say something. Destroying businesses doesn't do shit to help seek justice for anyone.

Probably points out the reality that whites are overall more civilized.

I think CC is trying to say that whites are serial killers too. This guy is garden variety in the annals of serial killers, no Ted Bundy or Albert Fish.

• Wayne Williams - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Wikipedia › wiki › Wayne_Williams
    Mobile-friendly - Wayne Bertram Williams(born May 27, 1958) is a convicted murderer who has been blamed for committing most of the Atlanta Child Murders of 1979 through 1981......

Whites commit about 45% of all murders and we're around 2/3rds of the population...How does it compare to 13% of the population and 50% of the murders??? Think about that before you slam white culture as equal to the black one.

Of course you're not here to be logical or even consider that you maybe wrong.

Serial killers who make it "big" are generally those who prey on children, middle class victims, are cannibals or chalk up huge numbers.

This guy was garden variety as I said.

The fact that the white community didn't riot and destroy all of their businesses should say something. Destroying businesses doesn't do shit to help seek justice for anyone.

Probably points out the reality that whites are overall more civilized.

Except the fact that this guy murdered 7 women and you havent said 1 word about it.

So while you didnt burn anything this time (just wait until March Madness) on the upside there are 7 dead bodies?

Way to see the silver lining

• Wayne Williams - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Wikipedia › wiki › Wayne_Williams
    Mobile-friendly - Wayne Bertram Williams(born May 27, 1958) is a convicted murderer who has been blamed for committing most of the Atlanta Child Murders of 1979 through 1981......
I remember Wayne Williams. The thugs in Atlanta were insisting the kids were being abducted and killed by a white man. The police tried to explain that a white man accosting black kids in thug sections of the city would certainly have been noticed. LOL

Whites commit about 45% of all murders and we're around 2/3rds of the population...How does it compare to 13% of the population and 50% of the murders??? Think about that before you slam white culture as equal to the black one.

Of course you're not here to be logical or even consider that you maybe wrong.
You mean black people get arrested more, which may mean that cops are racist.

Forum List

Back