39 Black Youths Jump On And Beat 61 Year Old White Man After He Told Them To Get Away From His Truck

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Of course, the British press is all over it, including with GRAPHIC pics of the victim.

28925BFB00000578-0-image-a-17_1431393180916.jpg

Richard Fletcher faces 400k medical bills after near fatal attack in Baltimore Daily Mail Online

Antoine-Lawson-charged-beating-Richard-Fletcher-Baltimore-April-22.html

The same people who bring race into every topic are the same people who claim Obama causes racial divisiveness. The mental gymnastics that must require...

Fox is now reporting it but refuses to name the race of the attackers. Why?

Md. Man Brutally Beaten By Group of Teens

Because unless they are still looking for suspects their race is irrelevant.

Liberal fool! The black on white vicious assaults are skyrocketing! Of course the race matters. You rarely see this amount of disrespect and animistic brutality committed by gangs to white, Latino or Asian kids. Yet it's a regular occurrence amongst Black teens.

And what the fuck is wrong with black teens? Have they never heard of a fair fight. I never see them fight one on one, heck it's never 2 or 3 on one, it's always 10-50 on one. They are a bunch of fucking cowards!

Liberal fool! The black on white vicious assaults are skyrocketing! Of course the race matters. You rarely see this amount of disrespect and animistic brutality committed by gangs to white, Latino or Asian kids. Yet it's a regular occurrence amongst Black teens.

And what the fuck is wrong with black teens? Have they never heard of a fair fight. I never see them fight one on one, heck it's never 2 or 3 on one, it's always 10-50 on one. They are a bunch of fucking cowards!

What's skyrocketing is the availability of cameras and mass media. That's like saying police brutality is skyrocketing just because you hear about it more.

When I was a teenager people would try to jump kids six on one all the time. They would even bring weapons to the fight. All white people.

What's skyrocketing is the availability of cameras and mass media. That's like saying police brutality is skyrocketing just because you hear about it more.

When I was a teenager people would try to jump kids six on one all the time. They would even bring weapons to the fight. All white people.

Were they jumping on black people?

It was usually white on white violence, but nobody addresses that issue. :thup:

Like they won't address black on black...

On this message board? :eusa_eh:

Media..all they want to focus on is white cops on blacks. Hint: It's called bias

True story. When I was a teenager in Pittsburgh a friend of mine was invited to meet this girl at Duff Park. She never called him before so we knew it was a setup. He had just been jumped the night before. So five of us go to the park with him with hidden weapons. About five guys show up with weapons themselves. In the end we chased them off. All but two people didn't run. One was the only black guy with them. He was just there to watch the show. He ended giving us a ride home. :thup:

Media..all they want to focus on is white cops on blacks. Hint: It's called bias

I agree, but they never cover white on white crime. The media's agenda has nothing to do with black and white, but everything to do with green. Racial divisiveness sells.

I agree, but they never cover white on white crime. The media's agenda has nothing to do with black and white, but everything to do with green. Racial divisiveness sells.

I long for the days of non biased journalism

I long for the days of non biased journalism

Eh. Blame the people. Not the network. People seem to like an echo chamber. I've always thought CNN was the least biased of the three networks. That's why their ratings suck.

True story. When I was a teenager in Pittsburgh a friend of mine was invited to meet this girl at Duff Park. She never called him before so we knew it was a setup. He had just been jumped the night before. So five of us go to the park with him with hidden weapons. About five guys show up with weapons themselves. In the end we chased them off. All but two people didn't run. One was the only black guy with them. He was just there to watch the show. He ended giving us a ride home. :thup:

True story back when I was a freshman in highschool, there was a kid who didn't like me. I challenged me to a fight. We met at a park near the school a ton of his friends showed up and a ton of my friends showed up. We fought one on one. We both got some good shots on each other. He claimed he won, I knew :banana:I won. We licked off our wounds, talked to each other, mended our difference and 14-15 years later I stood up in his wedding. We laughed about it at his bachelor party, with both of us still claiming victory.

I didn't get jumped by a dozen kids and my buddies didn't attack him. One on one as in most cases it should be.

Forum List

Back