No one is REALLY voting "for" Hillary...

An incredible read when you read the entire article...

STU: Because that’s one of the interesting things that’s come out of the Podesta emails coming out, is that Hillary behind closed doors seems to be much better than she is in public. In that, she is saying things that are pro-free trade. She is saying things that are pro-fracking. She’s saying these things. And my instinct is, she’s saying them because she thinks the audience at that private speech thinks that, so she’s playing to that. Is it just a —

GLENN: Which one is she? Is she the private one that is pro-business, pro-fracking if you pay, or is she the radical that wants to shut everything down because she believes in global warming?

DINESH: Well, she’s neither. She gains on both fronts. So, for example, let’s take a Hillary meeting with Goldman Sachs. Here’s what Hillary says to Goldman Sachs. She says, “Listen, out there, I’ve got to denounce you guys. Right? So I’m doing it because I have something to gain, which is political. I have to make you look bad because you’re the enemy that’s going to help rally people to my side. I’ve got to fool those people into thinking that I’m conspiring with them against you.” Right? And then she tells the Goldman Sachs, “But in reality, I’m conspiring with you against them. In other words, I’ve got all kinds of deals with you, if you’re willing to give me money to the Clinton Foundation and to my causes. I can do business with you.” So she’s benefiting at both ends, and that’s the common denominator. And she’s letting the Goldman Sachs people know, because they’re sophisticated enough, that I have to do this.

GLENN: So the only thing she cares about is money?

DINESH: And power. And power. And power is the way the Clintons get money.

Dinesh D’Souza: Progressives Shift the Blame, Present Themselves as the Remedy
The problem with that is that Donald Trump holds exactly the same pro-business point of view. He even said he doesn't care about the environment because it's bad for business.

There is even video of him admitting that some of his ties are made in China, so I'm not sure about him being against free trade, but maybe he can make a special deal for his companies.

Donald Trump suits and ties are made in China
Yep. But the difference?

A.) Donald Trump doesn't lie to everyone about that

B.) You don't love Donald Trump and hate Hitlery even though they are the exact same person. Why?

It's probably sitting in the "Clinton Foundation" and/or the Clinton's offshore bank account. If only we had someone with integrity running the executive branch to launch a proper and transparent investigation. If nothing else, this clearly illustrates how woefully unqualified Hitlery is to be in charge of anything - much less to be President of the United States:

State Department Misplaced $6B Under Hillary Clinton

The State Department misplaced and lost some $6 billion due to the improper filing of contracts during the past six years, mainly during the tenure of former Secretary of State Hilary Clinton, according to a newly released Inspector General report.

The $6 billion in unaccounted funds poses a "significant financial risk and demonstrates a lack of internal control over the Department's contract actions," according to the report.

State Department Misplaced $6B Under Hillary Clinton

Wow, guy, another tired lie by the Alt-Right. No wonder you are losing so bad.

Hillary Clinton Lost $6 Billion at the State Department?

Some have concluded based on this that $6 billion is missing. The alert, however, did not draw that conclusion. Instead, it found that the failure to adequately maintain contract files — documents necessary to ensure the full accounting of U.S. tax dollars —

Sorry, guy, the money wasn't lost. We know who got it, we know what it was spent on, we know what we got for it. What the IG said was that over a six year period, all the paperwork wasn't filled out correctly.

amazing how many times they repeat the same proven lies.
Typical....both of you comment without reading. Without the contracts they don't know who got the money, what it was spent on, etc. That's the entire point.

Progressives fully believe ignorance is bliss. They love to remain blind and stupid.

No wonder you are losing so bad.
Bwahahaha! Vintage progressive ignorance. They believe the president is a dictator. Ergo if a poll says a Dumbocrat "leads" in a poll then they think they are "winning".

Hey cupcake....Republican's own the House. Republican's own the Senate. 32 of the 50 states are run by Republicans (yep little man...you have a "whopping" 18 states being run by Dumbocrats). The American people unilaterally reject your bat-shit crazy ideology of communism. And the best part is that Dumbocrats such as yourself and Jilian don't even see the nuclear bomb that is coming (no - I'm not talking about Donald Trump).

Typical....both of you comment without reading. Without the contracts they don't know who got the money, what it was spent on, etc. That's the entire point.

Progressives fully believe ignorance is bliss. They love to remain blind and stupid.

Uh, guy, go back and read it. It said contracts were incomplete, not that there were no contracts.

Seriously, Poodle, do you even have a real job?

Bwahahaha! Vintage progressive ignorance. They believe the president is a dictator. Ergo if a poll says a Dumbocrat "leads" in a poll then they think they are "winning".

Hey cupcake....Republican's own the House. Republican's own the Senate. 32 of the 50 states are run by Republicans (yep little man...you have a "whopping" 18 states being run by Dumbocrats). The American people unilaterally reject your bat-shit crazy ideology of communism. And the best part is that Dumbocrats such as yourself and Jilian don't even see the nuclear bomb that is coming (no - I'm not talking about Donald Trump).

The Republicans won't own the Senate after November, and the House is looking a little shaky for them. But they have a bigger problem. Not enough angry old white guys to keep them afloat.

Uh, guy, go back and read it. It said contracts were incomplete, not that there were no contracts.
And what was the result of those "incomplete" contracts??? :lol:

IMG_2668.JPG

Some say my job is owning your ass on this board and that I'm the best they've ever seen at it. I try not to focus on the praise though. :lol:

So I take it you don't have a real job. My guess, you are about 25, work in some menial job, read Atlas Shrugged when you were 14 and you really think that's how the world should work.

And what was the result of those "incomplete" contracts???

Goods and services were provided from private contractors... last time I checked, the State Department didn't declare bankruptcy like Trump the Groper's businesses.

Oh, hey, Fox News has Hillary up by 8. Et Tu, Fox News.
The result...liar....is billions of dollars unaccounted for. You don't have an honest or decent bone in your body, uh?

Some say my job is owning your ass on this board and that I'm the best they've ever seen at it. I try not to focus on the praise though. :lol:
So I take it you don't have a real job. My guess, you are about 25, work in some menial job, read Atlas Shrugged when you were 14 and you really think that's how the world should work.
Wow....you couldn't be more wrong on all of this. But then - you couldn't be more wrong on everything you say. It's kind of your trademark.

IMO approx. 80% of Americans vote FOR an 'R' or a 'D'...

The vast majority of Democrats and Republicans are NOT voting FOR these 2 candidates.

The result...liar....is billions of dollars unaccounted for. You don't have an honest or decent bone in your body, uh?

They aren't unaccounted for. They have signed checks, they have receipts. What they didn't have were all the contract paperwork.. Also, the period in question only included part of Hillary's tenure. (It covered a six year period and she was only SecState for four.)

Forum List

Back