No one is REALLY voting "for" Hillary...

If anyone ever wondered about the limited mentality of progressives - just point them to this post by Joseph. It's a very special kind of stupid that could only come from the left.

How could something "fail" if it has "never been tried"?

This is the argument communists make all the time, too. "The USSR wasn't really Communist".
Um.....hey dumb-ass....those were not my words. See the quotes? They were your words. This is what happens with progressives and their lies. These dummies confuse themselves. :lmao:

Look, little boy, some day you're going to have to move out of the basement and go out intot he real world and find out that it's not like an Ayn Rand Novel.
Look hateful, envious little girl. Some day you're just going to have to grow up and take care of yourself. It's not Warren Buffets job to pay your bills and take care of you.

Wrong again. the Top 1% has 43% of the wealth, even though they didn't do 43% of the labor to create said wealth. They are not paying anywhere near their fair share.
All you're doing by lying is showing what type of person you are (hint: it's not good). The numbers can be independently verified by anyone with a smartphone - so lying about it is just plain absurd. The top 1% earned 19% of the income but paid 35% of the taxes.

We've tried it your way for 8 years now Joseph thanks to Barack Obama and it has been a spectacular failure (progressivism always is). Barack Obama has the distinction of becoming the only president in U.S. history to never see at least a single year of 3% GDP growth. He raised taxes on everyone (including the wealthy), crushed them with labor laws, and smashed them with regulations. It stymied the economy, growth, and innovation just like every single person who is not a progressive nitwit knew it would.

If you would actually put down the beer and pick up a book, you would see that it has all been tried before. And your way always ends in extreme poverty and misery.

again, other industrialized democracies don't do it this way. Americans are the retards of the Western World
You have to love Joseph's "logic". Let's lower the bar in our nation so that we can lower our standards to the rest of the world. Brilliant. The comical thing is - for all of your bitching and crying we all notice you never move to any of those other "industrialized democracies" that you claim to love so much. Could it be that you realize the communism you so deeply desire just so you don't have to hold a job and support yourself doesn't work without conservatives and capitalism to mooch off of? :dunno:

IMG_2650.JPG

Um.....hey dumb-ass....those were not my words. See the quotes? They were your words. This is what happens with progressives and their lies. These dummies confuse themselves.

No, your claim was that we don't have "capitalism" because we hvae government...

which is pretty retarded, actually.
You have to love Joseph's "logic". Let's lower the bar in our nation so that we can lower our standards to the rest of the world. Brilliant. The comical thing is - for all of your bitching and crying we all notice you never move to any of those other "industrialized democracies" that you claim to love so much. Could it be that you realize the communism you so deeply desire just so you don't have to hold a job and support yourself doesn't work without conservatives and capitalism to mooch off of?

No, I just realize I don't speak German or Japanese, so I couldn't move there. We can fix this country. All we have to do is crush the Right Wing Stupids under our boots.

It's pretty damn condemning of our nation that not even a Trump vs. Hillary election can convince people to vote 3rd party.
No, the reason is that there is too much at stake.

Plus presidential election in the US is set up in a way that makes this harder and favors the two parties. First of all, it is not a popular election where 1 vote counts as one vote, you are simply electing a state elector.

Secondly, it is not done in rounds. In countries that have people voting directly for their head of state, you have the first round where people vote from several candidates. Usually there is just one candidate per party. Unless one candidate wins over 50% (although it may differ depending on the law in that particular country), the two candidates with the best scores go the second round of elections and the one with the most votes wins.

You are just another clown who can't comprehend simple facts. I can't count the amount of times I have said and explained what I am on this forum....like the other jackass I put on ignore because they were so fucking dumb you think YOU know better than me about what I am....highly amusing.

Whatever, you goose-stepping twit...

you keep telling yourself that, hack. :thup:

and keep on spewing the trumpeter line. :cuckoo:

It's probably sitting in the "Clinton Foundation" and/or the Clinton's offshore bank account. If only we had someone with integrity running the executive branch to launch a proper and transparent investigation. If nothing else, this clearly illustrates how woefully unqualified Hitlery is to be in charge of anything - much less to be President of the United States:

State Department Misplaced $6B Under Hillary Clinton

The State Department misplaced and lost some $6 billion due to the improper filing of contracts during the past six years, mainly during the tenure of former Secretary of State Hilary Clinton, according to a newly released Inspector General report.

The $6 billion in unaccounted funds poses a "significant financial risk and demonstrates a lack of internal control over the Department's contract actions," according to the report.

An incredible read when you read the entire article...

STU: Because that’s one of the interesting things that’s come out of the Podesta emails coming out, is that Hillary behind closed doors seems to be much better than she is in public. In that, she is saying things that are pro-free trade. She is saying things that are pro-fracking. She’s saying these things. And my instinct is, she’s saying them because she thinks the audience at that private speech thinks that, so she’s playing to that. Is it just a —

GLENN: Which one is she? Is she the private one that is pro-business, pro-fracking if you pay, or is she the radical that wants to shut everything down because she believes in global warming?

DINESH: Well, she’s neither. She gains on both fronts. So, for example, let’s take a Hillary meeting with Goldman Sachs. Here’s what Hillary says to Goldman Sachs. She says, “Listen, out there, I’ve got to denounce you guys. Right? So I’m doing it because I have something to gain, which is political. I have to make you look bad because you’re the enemy that’s going to help rally people to my side. I’ve got to fool those people into thinking that I’m conspiring with them against you.” Right? And then she tells the Goldman Sachs, “But in reality, I’m conspiring with you against them. In other words, I’ve got all kinds of deals with you, if you’re willing to give me money to the Clinton Foundation and to my causes. I can do business with you.” So she’s benefiting at both ends, and that’s the common denominator. And she’s letting the Goldman Sachs people know, because they’re sophisticated enough, that I have to do this.

GLENN: So the only thing she cares about is money?

DINESH: And power. And power. And power is the way the Clintons get money.

Dinesh D’Souza: Progressives Shift the Blame, Present Themselves as the Remedy

An incredible read when you read the entire article...

STU: Because that’s one of the interesting things that’s come out of the Podesta emails coming out, is that Hillary behind closed doors seems to be much better than she is in public. In that, she is saying things that are pro-free trade. She is saying things that are pro-fracking. She’s saying these things. And my instinct is, she’s saying them because she thinks the audience at that private speech thinks that, so she’s playing to that. Is it just a —

GLENN: Which one is she? Is she the private one that is pro-business, pro-fracking if you pay, or is she the radical that wants to shut everything down because she believes in global warming?

DINESH: Well, she’s neither. She gains on both fronts. So, for example, let’s take a Hillary meeting with Goldman Sachs. Here’s what Hillary says to Goldman Sachs. She says, “Listen, out there, I’ve got to denounce you guys. Right? So I’m doing it because I have something to gain, which is political. I have to make you look bad because you’re the enemy that’s going to help rally people to my side. I’ve got to fool those people into thinking that I’m conspiring with them against you.” Right? And then she tells the Goldman Sachs, “But in reality, I’m conspiring with you against them. In other words, I’ve got all kinds of deals with you, if you’re willing to give me money to the Clinton Foundation and to my causes. I can do business with you.” So she’s benefiting at both ends, and that’s the common denominator. And she’s letting the Goldman Sachs people know, because they’re sophisticated enough, that I have to do this.

GLENN: So the only thing she cares about is money?

DINESH: And power. And power. And power is the way the Clintons get money.

Dinesh D’Souza: Progressives Shift the Blame, Present Themselves as the Remedy
The problem with that is that Donald Trump holds exactly the same pro-business point of view. He even said he doesn't care about the environment because it's bad for business.

There is even video of him admitting that some of his ties are made in China, so I'm not sure about him being against free trade, but maybe he can make a special deal for his companies.

Donald Trump suits and ties are made in China

You are just another clown who can't comprehend simple facts. I can't count the amount of times I have said and explained what I am on this forum....like the other jackass I put on ignore because they were so fucking dumb you think YOU know better than me about what I am....highly amusing.

I think you goofed on the quote function...

It's probably sitting in the "Clinton Foundation" and/or the Clinton's offshore bank account. If only we had someone with integrity running the executive branch to launch a proper and transparent investigation. If nothing else, this clearly illustrates how woefully unqualified Hitlery is to be in charge of anything - much less to be President of the United States:

The State Department misplaced and lost some $6 billion due to the improper filing of contracts during the past six years, mainly during the tenure of former Secretary of State Hilary Clinton, according to a newly released Inspector General report.

The $6 billion in unaccounted funds poses a "significant financial risk and demonstrates a lack of internal control over the Department's contract actions," according to the report.

Wow, guy, another tired lie by the Alt-Right. No wonder you are losing so bad.

Hillary Clinton Lost $6 Billion at the State Department?

Some have concluded based on this that $6 billion is missing. The alert, however, did not draw that conclusion. Instead, it found that the failure to adequately maintain contract files — documents necessary to ensure the full accounting of U.S. tax dollars —

Sorry, guy, the money wasn't lost. We know who got it, we know what it was spent on, we know what we got for it. What the IG said was that over a six year period, all the paperwork wasn't filled out correctly.

I think you goofed on the quote function...

i believe you're correct.

Wow, guy, another tired lie by the Alt-Right. No wonder you are losing so bad.

Hillary Clinton Lost $6 Billion at the State Department?

Some have concluded based on this that $6 billion is missing. The alert, however, did not draw that conclusion. Instead, it found that the failure to adequately maintain contract files — documents necessary to ensure the full accounting of U.S. tax dollars —

Sorry, guy, the money wasn't lost. We know who got it, we know what it was spent on, we know what we got for it. What the IG said was that over a six year period, all the paperwork wasn't filled out correctly.

amazing how many times they repeat the same proven lies.

Forum List

Back