No One Has Ever Fallen Faster

GOP Summit—The Good, The Bad And The Absolutely Crazy
GOP presidential contenders flocked to Iowa on Saturday to try out their pitches on the unofficial beginning of the Iowa Caucus. Hint: Sarah Palin has lost her mind.

*snip*

What did we learn?

Palin is past her sell-by date.

It’s the unofficial policy of many serious political reporters (myself included) to not cover Palin speeches. So it’s entirely possible I missed a key stretch of her decline that would help make sense of, or have prepared me for, the word-salad-with-a-cup-of-moose-stew that she presented.

Sample passage: “Things must change for our government! It isn’t too big to fail, it’s too big to succeed! It’s too big to succeed, so we can afford no retreads or nothing will change, with the same people and same policies that got us into the status quo! Another Latin word, status quo, and it stands for, ‘Man, the middle class and everyday Americans are really gettin’ taken for a ride.’”

The speech (perhaps a generous description) went on 15 minutes past the 20 minutes allotted other speakers. And even as she ended it, one sensed less a crescendo than the specter of a gong, a hook to pull her off, or—a sincere thought I had—an ambulance to take her… somewhere.

"In 1988, Bill Clinton gave a speech at the Democratic National Convention that was so long, the crowd — composed of his fellow Democrats cheered when he said the words"in conclusion." That speech was 33 minutes long."

Would that be two term President Bill Clinton? That Bill Clinton?

It sure would be the one and only. Now, tell me how one poor speech by Sarah Palin can kill her chances to get elected. It didn't stop the serial adulterer.

Sexual impropriety is not a disclaimer for the three in the morning call.

Sarah is totally unqualified mentally, emotionally, and spiritually to lead this nation.

addendum: we have no idea how many Sarah boinked in and out of marriage.

Last edited:
GOP presidential contenders flocked to Iowa on Saturday to try out their pitches on the unofficial beginning of the Iowa Caucus. Hint: Sarah Palin has lost her mind.

*snip*

What did we learn?

It’s the unofficial policy of many serious political reporters (myself included) to not cover Palin speeches. So it’s entirely possible I missed a key stretch of her decline that would help make sense of, or have prepared me for, the word-salad-with-a-cup-of-moose-stew that she presented.

Sample passage: “Things must change for our government! It isn’t too big to fail, it’s too big to succeed! It’s too big to succeed, so we can afford no retreads or nothing will change, with the same people and same policies that got us into the status quo! Another Latin word, status quo, and it stands for, ‘Man, the middle class and everyday Americans are really gettin’ taken for a ride.’”

The speech (perhaps a generous description) went on 15 minutes past the 20 minutes allotted other speakers. And even as she ended it, one sensed less a crescendo than the specter of a gong, a hook to pull her off, or—a sincere thought I had—an ambulance to take her… somewhere.

"In 1988, Bill Clinton gave a speech at the Democratic National Convention that was so long, the crowd — composed of his fellow Democrats cheered when he said the words"in conclusion." That speech was 33 minutes long."

It sure would be the one and only. Now, tell me how one poor speech by Sarah Palin can kill her chances to get elected. It didn't stop the serial adulterer.

Sarah is totally unqualified mentally, emotionally, and spiritually to lead this nation.

Who gives a shit about your petty and uninformed opinions on anything Jake? You're as full-of-shit as they come bub. You'll support any candidate that is 1,000 miles left of center.

Soggy, your comments are as a three year old.

Toddle off. Clinton and Palin's sex lives mean nothing.

Soggy, your comments are as a three year old.

Toddle off. Clinton and Palin's sex lives mean nothing.

You brought t up dipwad with your comment about how many men she may have been with while married.

Geeze Louise you're stupid Jake.

*snip*

What did we learn?

Starts with line one.. then segues into line three...

:)

I was responding to an attack on Clinton in response to an attack on Palin.

You will be called out every time, right or left, if you can't play fair.

No one is worried about what the far right thinks anymore. It does not have the power, because the phuqs threw it away worthlessly.

Don't like it? Clean up your act.

And Edgetho, finally back for another butt beating from the mainstream GOP, adds nothing of worth.

No one is worried about what the far right thinks anymore. It does not have the power, because the phuqs threw it away worthlessly.

The phugs? Making up your own vocabulary there Jake the Fake? Try to keep it monosyllabic.. you don't want to get too confused.

And Edgetho, finally back for another butt beating from the mainstream GOP, adds nothing of worth.
funny-scared-animals-22.jpg

Yep, Edgetho always backs off like a cur, then tries to charge from the back.

He has always been fun to swat.

It doesn't matter.

Obumble is now a Lame Duck.

He lost both chambers of Congress.

Congress has turned its back on him.

The Failed Messiah has failed himself, his country, and his party - many of whom are running from him at the speed of light.

Prospects for a Democrat in the White House anytime soon after 2016 continue to dwindle.

I have no clue which of a hundred-and-one losers that the Pubs will put-up for election.

But they'd have to phukk-up pretty badly now, not to kick the ass of the Dems' choice.
And all the left-lickers can focus on is Palin

*snip*

What did we learn?

It's one thing to fail...it's another to rise on wind generated by others...

This is why I hate and despise dimocrap scum -- They lie. Every one of them.

And the stupid ones are so genetically backwards, they swallow it like pablum.

Without boring you to death, here is the GOVERNMENT tables of the National debt --

Government - Historical Debt Outstanding Annual

Every year the Rapist was in Office -- EVERY YEAR, the national debt went up

How can you have a balanced budget when EVERY SINGLE YEAR THE NATIONAL DEBT RISES????????

For a complete explanation of how dimocrap scum lied through their diseased teeth on this topic, go here

The Clinton Surplus Myth - Craig Steiner - Townhall Finance Conservative Columnists and Financial Commentary - Page 1

They talk about the sleight of hand used by The Rapist and how the dimocrap scum used smoke and mirrors to lie about what happened.

Right is right and wrong is wrong -- The Rapist was in Office when a remarkable reduction in the Deficit took place, but he had abut as much to do with that as the Lying Cocksucker in Chief (obama) has to do with our current oil surplus.

dimocraps are lying scum.

Every.Last.One.Of.Them.

ANOTHER conservative who can't grasp the difference of YEARLY BUDGETS VERSUS DEBT

DEFINITION of 'Budget Surplus' A situation in which income exceeds expenditures

Budget Surplus Definition Investopedia

LYING SCUM CONSERVATIVES, lol

To Establish Fiscal Discipline, President Clinton:

Enacted the 1993 Deficit Reduction Plan without a Single Republican Vote. Prior to 1993, the debate over fiscal policy often revolved around a false choice between public investment and deficit reduction. The 1993 deficit reduction plan showed that deficit and debt reductions could be accomplished in a progressive way by slashing the deficit in half and making important investments in our future, including education, health care, and science and technology research. The plan included more than $500 billion in deficit reduction.

The Clinton Presidency Historic Economic Growth

Gee.. a link to Clinton's website extolling the virtues of the Clinton presidency. How droll... here's the facts bub, Clinton did not run surplus'.... he did a little accounting trick whereby rather than public borrowings, he robbed other funds. It's like saying "I make $50k, but I spent $80k, but I didn't borrow the $30k, I took it from my 401k".

Absurd... get a grip man.

You mean you DON'T like FACTUAL data?

ACCOUNTING TRICKS? SO WHY DON'T YOU FUKKKING WINGNUTS UNDERSTAND A BUDGET DEFICIT OR SURPLUS IS ONLY TAKING THE MONEY COMING IN (FROM ANY SOURCE) AND THEN SUBTRACT THE MONEY GOING OUT. WALLA, IT'S EITHER A SURPLUS, A DEFICIT OR BALANCED. NOTHING MORE, NOTHING LESS!!!

Again, Clinton had 4 SURPLUSES (3 after vetoing the GOP's $700+ billion tax cut, lol)

Q: During the Clinton administration was the federal budget balanced? Was the federal deficit erased?

A: Yes to both questions, whether you count Social Security or not.
The Budget and Deficit Under Clinton

FederalDeficit(1).jpg

Every single year The Rapist was in Office, the National debt went up.

THAT, my delirious lacky, is FACT. FUCKING FACT!

And here is ANOTHER FUCKING FACT>>>>

You can't have a balanced budget and, as a Nation, go further into debt. IT IS NOT POSSIBLE.

You're just a knee-pad-wearing, typically stupid, brain dead dimocrap scumbag.

Go away.

WoW what a moron

A budget surplus OR deficit has ZERO to do with DEBT Bubba. It's ONLY the amount coming in versus going out. What's sooooo fukking hard for you wing nutters to understand?

IF I had a adjustable rate mortgage on my home, could my debt go up, even if my payment went through? lol

Budget Surplus Definition Investopedia

,,,Weird, leaving out 2008 and 2012, wonder why? lol
Because the exchange(s) presently underway focus upon Obama's losing a chamber of Congress in each of the mid-terms.

Again...

"What doth it profit a man, to win the White House, yet lose both chambers of Congress?"

2008 was just the beginning of his story.

We've been talking about what's happened since that one-and-only Big Overarching (White House, Senate, House) Win.

He did, indeed, win again in 2012, but he lost the other chamber of Congress (the US Senate) based on his actions and performance since 2012.

Making 2012 personal yet pyrrhic victory.

That's why.

Sure:

'The Republican Mandate': 50 Percent More People Have Voted Democrat Since 2010

According to a study conducted by FairVote, the 46 Democrats currently sitting in Senate have gotten 20.7 million more votes over the 2010, 2012 and 2014 elections than the 56 Republicans. Tallied up, that’s 67.8 million to Dems, and 47.1 million to Republicans. Or, to put it another way:

Democrats got a full 50 percent more votes than Republicans, and lost nine seats. Or to put it yet another way:

If the Senate actually represented the voting public, it would be 68-32 to Democrats, instead of 54-46 to Republicans.

The Truth About 8216 The Republican Mandate 50 Percent More People Have Voted Democrat Since 2010 Americans Against the Tea Party

GOP Memo: Gerrymandering Won Us The House Majority
GOP Memo Gerrymandering Won Us The House Majority

lol
Party A and Party B 'gerrymander' on a regular basis - both parties do it - both parties both benefit and lose from it - it's a moving target.

Quit making up excuses and blaming everybody but yourselves and get off your ass and start fixing what's wrong with your own party.

Or, continue to delude yourselves, and suffer another 8 or 16 years out of power.

Your choice.

Kinda blew a hole in YOUR posit right? That Dems received 50% + more votes since 2010 than the GOP? lol

Typical pull-out-the-race-card horseshit.

One helluva lot of whites voted for Obumble as well, in both the 2008 and 2012 general elections.

Obama did not lose the confidence of The People through propagandizing.

The Tea Party et al simply does not have that much power or influence.

No.

Obama lost the confidence of The People through his programs and social re-engineering and Nanny State leanings and failed foreign policy, etc.

Don't blame the Tea Party or any other element of the Opposition.

Blame His Majesty, and his Administration - stop blaming the Other Guy and take a long, hard look in the mirror.

Rule-by-Decree - certainly on core issues such as Immigration - smacks of tyranny, and is not long tolerated by the American People.

So many reasons why Obumble has 'lost it'... where to start?

But, in the long run, it doesn't matter WHY... rather, what matters is, what IS... what the current state of affairs is, and how the next two years unfolds.

All this finger-pointing at the Opposition doesn't amount to much more than Sour Grapes.

Sour grapes? Didn't Obama win both times? lol
"What doth it profit a man, to win the White House, yet lose both chambers of Congress?"

Sour grapes indeed.

Yes, ONLY in right wing world does the 'dictator' have no power when his party doesn't control EITHER chamber of Congress, lol

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

Reagan was superman as Prez, even though his party only had the Senate for 6 of 8 years and NEVER the House. Obama is helpless without Dems in power in Congress however, lol

Fukkking morons

Forum List

Back