No, Muslims Should NOT Be Allowed To Serve In Public Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
A year ago, there was a thread entitled >> "Do Republicans believe a Muslim should be allowed to serve in public office if elected?" I'm now answering that by saying No, Republicans don't believe Muslims should be allowed to serve in public office, elected or not. Furthermore, no American should be OK with Muslims serving in public office.

First of all, in America, Islam is sedition, by virtue of it's supremacism, which is in violation of the Constitution (article 6, section 2, part 1-the Supremacy Clause).

Secondly, Islam is an ideology (masquerading as a religion), which advocates (if not commands) the violation of scores of US laws, including some of the most serious felonies (ex. murder, rape, pedophilia, slavery, sex discrimination)

Not only should Muslims not be part of government in America, but Islam should not exist in America, period. There should be no mosques, no Korans, no Islamic centers, etc
As a Muslim I say I'm glad me and millions of American muslims like me, chose to be surgeons, engineers, businessmen, firefighters, policemen, teachers, CIA operatives, FBI agents, athletes, and everything else in between and not spend our time worrying about the bigots of the right and what they think about us.

Dear Issa
Honestly I'd like to see more Muslim Constitutional scholars and lawyers
join this movement to stop abuses of govt by political and religious organizations.

It would help tremendously for public education and awareness
to make a clear distinction between the PEACEFUL exercise of religions
vs. the political and religious abuses that Christians and Muslims also oppose!

I would love to see a united coalition of religious and political leaders and groups
work together to make and take a stand against abuses of govt authority to impose
beliefs in violation of Constitutional laws and freedom from establishments of religion.

I hope you do get involved in Constitutional outreach, education and enforcement.
The more people see this visibly in public, that does more to end disparaging
stereotypes that cause discrimination by groups. It's the ABUSES that need to be stopped.

A year ago, there was a thread entitled >> "Do Republicans believe a Muslim should be allowed to serve in public office if elected?" I'm now answering that by saying No, Republicans don't believe Muslims should be allowed to serve in public office, elected or not. Furthermore, no American should be OK with Muslims serving in public office.

First of all, in America, Islam is sedition, by virtue of it's supremacism, which is in violation of the Constitution (article 6, section 2, part 1-the Supremacy Clause).

Secondly, Islam is an ideology (masquerading as a religion), which advocates (if not commands) the violation of scores of US laws, including some of the most serious felonies (ex. murder, rape, pedophilia, slavery, sex discrimination)

Not only should Muslims not be part of government in America, but Islam should not exist in America, period. There should be no mosques, no Korans, no Islamic centers, etc

You know what, let's throw out the Jews too. And the Eye-talians. And the Micks. And Bohunks, and Dwarfs, and Limeys and Hungarians. Catholics? Gotta go. Injuns? Send 'em back where they came from. Chinee, Japs, Canooks, all yesterday. Germans, ship 'em out.

Seen this movie before. Wait'll you see how it ends.

We've never had any real problems with any of those, just the Muslims. Only the Muslims. All those you mentioned assimilate well into American society, but not Muslims.
At least the ones I know what they are. :wtf:

Not sure about those "Bohunks".

The first one he listed is even a lot worse than Muslims.

Why do you hate the Constitution so much?

It’s quite clear some people would rather wrap themselves in the Constituion than actually read the damn thing. I swear this forum gets more retarded with each passing day.

You know what, let's throw out the Jews too. And the Eye-talians. And the Micks. And Bohunks, and Dwarfs, and Limeys and Hungarians. Catholics? Gotta go. Injuns? Send 'em back where they came from. Chinee, Japs, Canooks, all yesterday. Germans, ship 'em out.

We've never had any real problems with any of those, just the Muslims. Only the Muslims. All those you mentioned assimilate well into American society, but not Muslims.
At least the ones I know what they are. :wtf:

Not sure about those "Bohunks".

I wonder what the death toll is for italians. Do you know? I remember when they would just roll up next to you in traffic and dump dynamite in your back seat.

The Cleveland Mafia: Death of a don ignites Bomb City, USA (vintage photos) - cleveland.com

Typical ignorance & Hollywood indoctrination.

I live in a very low crime region & it's mostly Italians & Guatemalans.

It's called massive exaggerations.

As for Muslims most I've met have been polite, mild mannered & pleasant.

Ignorance?

I gave you a historical account, dope.

gotta tell ya bro, I heard ^that^ many many times in my life, and each and every time, bar none, it was a liberal saying it.

Bogotry is fun!!!

You are aware of this little document we call The Constitution, right?

This is a free country, if you wanna start excluding people because you don't like their religion or their race you might wanna start with the folks who would exclude people on the basis of their race or religion.
If you read the thread before posting, like good posters do, you wouldn't have to ask such a stupid question. I posted the Constitution quotes 3 times in the thread, Go back and read it - and learn.

And your last sentence makes perfect sense, except that if you knew what you were talking about, you would be directing that sentence to Muslims.
Naw, you badly misused the Constitution 3 times in you post. So badlyni wasn't sure you understand what you were quoting from.

gotta tell ya bro, I heard ^that^ many many times in my life, and each and every time, bar none, it was a liberal saying it.

That's impossible, since the very essence of Liberalism is "all men are created equal". But you knew that.

Why do you hate the Constitution so much?

He claims it's a byproduct of being Republican. He sez they're all like that.

Come to think of it, I just took a count and found that ZERO Republicans drafted or signed the Constitution. But maybe they were all stuck at the airport.

First you were first talking about my quotation of another threads title, and attributing it to me. Now, you are mentioning another sentence in the OP, which yes of course I take responsibility for it, 100%. I think I can speak for the
overwhelming majority of Republicans, and safely be accurate to say >>
Republicans don't believe Muslims should be allowed to serve in public office, elected or not.

NO SHIT SHERLOCK. That's what I said in the first place.

The body of "Republicans" might have a few questions about who elected you to speak for them. That's just a guess.

They have a built in conflict of interest which should ban them from being in this country or even running for dog catcher.

Did we elect Germans and Japanese to congress and the senate during WW11?....no we didn't and we won WW11....we are in a war with America hating Jihadists.....we had better wake up or we will lose this one....

There hasn't yet been a "World War Eleven" actually. Are you from the future?

Meanwhile guess what kind of name "Eisenhower" is. I'll float you a hint -- it's not Sanskrit.

Last edited:

I'm down with all those people in America. Just not you, or Muslims.

Everyone else can stay.

Dear protectionist

1. You'd have to be more specific, such as barring Political Religions
from being established through Govt.
I would totally agree to that, such as by adding clarification to the
First Amendment that the establishment clause applies to
political CREEDS, BELIEFS and RELIGIONS.

2. I don't think you could NAME specific RELIGIONS as barred affiliations.

That would be like targeting and DISCRIMINATING against a person BY CREED.
Christian, Muslim, Buddhist, Atheist etc. could not be discriminated against.

Back to what I stated in #1:
If we declared POLITICAL RELIGIONS to be barred from establishment through Govt,
that would take care of the PROBLEM, and WITHOUT discriminating against people
for having a related belief (like being Muslim which is a religious affiliation,
SEPARATE FROM "ISLAMIST POLITICAL BELIEFS" would be barred from establishing that through Govt)

3. In general, your argument would work by making a distinction between
* Islamic POLITICAL BELIEFS/RELIGION which would violate the First Amendment
* Muslim religious affiliation of individuals that are NOT a political religion
and do not preclude someone from fulfilling Constitutional duty

While also:
* making such a law apply to ALL POLITICAL RELIGIONS
* instead of just targeting ONE particular named group
so that way it is fair across the board and not discriminating or targeting one case of political religions
that violate Constitutional laws and protections from establishments of beliefs
Your whole post is irrelevant because As I have stated repeatedly through this thread > ISLAM IS NOT A RELIGION. And even if it were, it could not be legal in America, due to the fact that it is in violation of the US Constitution (Article 6, Section 2, the Supremacy clause)''

See post # 75 and 50.

Your fallacy is: Special Pleading.

Matter of fact as long as I can remember it always has been. So your greater fallacy is running the same fallacy expecting different results.

So, you spit on the U.S. Constitution, eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back