No Mr Trump ...

First, I was not aware anyone thought he was a "big shot" with anyone. He got Hispanics to vote for him. That's not the same as saying he's a "big shot".

Second, your citation makes the universal idiot mistake of assuming that anyone the voted for someone else, would vote against Trump. I personally would vote for someone other than Trump. However, if the nomination is Trump verses Hillary, I'm voting Trump. Just because someone voted for person X instead of Trump, doesn't automatically mean they are against Trump.

first, lets get back to first ...

big shot is MY opinion of Trump

SECOND ... Republican Latinos voted for Trump in Nevada ... not speaking for ALL Latino voters.

NV_Trump3.png

Nothing new here. Same as you linked to before.

Again, you are assuming that the other 93%, who voted for others, wouldn't vote for Trump, if the 'other' they voted for dropped out of the race.

You don't know that. You are making a mindless, unsupportable assumption.

*I* myself, would be in the 93% right now. But.... if the 'others' drop out, and it's Trump vs Hillary...I'm voting Trump. For sure.

So you don't know that 93% was "against" Trump. That's just your assumption. Could be true! We don't know..... but... WE DO NOT KNOW. You people just make up whatever the heck you want, and fit the facts to it.

But the republican Hispanics in Nevada are more readily counted in the hundreds than in the thousands. There just aren't many there.

Yeah, I agree.

That site reads like a commie loving site, lot's of Cuba and Castro
''

about that site ..

Latino Decisions is the leader in Latino political opinion research. Founded by professors of political science, Dr. Gary M. Segura and Dr. Matt Barreto, our firm leverages a unique combination of analytical expertise and cultural competencies that are unparalleled in the industry. Our team is comprised exclusively of credentialed research scientists with established publication records, rigorous methodological training, and experience with large-scale collaborative research projects. We employ our professional insights and specialized technical skills to produce the most accurate information about Latino political attitudes, experiences and engagement.

analytical expertise and cultural competencies

something out of your grasp SIL.

Political science professors = commies.

Forum List

Back