No more first amendment under the Biden fascist government

So the person who is deciding if any illegal act was committed is you citing yourself, dipshit?

Not judges, not prosecutors, not even juries. Just you?
It's from the link provided dumbass you didn't read the source cited.

You're a god damn tyrant supporter it says even if they did nothing violent you fucking idiot.

Nothing violent doesn't mean nothing illegal. Many of the seditionists didn't hit anyone. Some didn't even enter the capitol. But they committed very serious crimes.

Again, you silly little fuck......didn't do anything illegal says who?

You've already eliminated judges, prosecutors and juries as being authorized to make these judgments.

Who is left in your extra-constitutional wasteland? Let me guess......you citing you?

You're a god damn tyrant supporter it says even if they did nothing violent you fucking idiot.
So, they entered restricted areas, you dumbfuck.
They didn't charge people protesting in the street.
The capitol and it's grounds are restricted area's...................
Hence the police barricades.........DUMBASS.

The Justice Department says its prosecutors could have but did not target “thousands” of Jan. 6 protesters who gathered in “restricted” areas around the Capitol three years ago, regardless of whether they participated in violent acts or entered the Capitol building.

The Justice Department says its prosecutors could have but did not target “thousands” of Jan. 6 protesters who gathered in “restricted” areas around the Capitol three years ago, regardless of whether they participated in violent acts or entered the Capitol building.

But remember.....per these silly, stupid little fucks, only THEY get to decide what is illegal. Not any judge. Not any prosecutor. Not any jury.

In their version of the constitution, only they can decide is illegal.

Nothing violent doesn't mean nothing illegal.

Try again, dipshit. And maybe think a little before you post.

And where did he say that they would prosecute people that didn't do anything illegal?

Show me the time stamp.

Though I doubt their is a time stamp for something you made up, dipshit.

But remember.....per these silly, stupid little fucks, only THEY get to decide what is illegal. Not any judge. Not any prosecutor. Not any jury.

In their version of the constitution, only they can decide is illegal.
Just like their dear leader.

And where in the video does he say that they would prosecute folks who did nothing illegal?

Show me, don't tell me, dipshit.

Yes public sidewalks are "restricted" areas

Fuck off do your home work numbnuts you cultists won't be protected when you no longer needed.

Laughing....so, no where. No where do US attorney's claim they're going to prosecute folks who didn't do anything illegal.

This is what I love about you MAGA dipshits. Your claims are always so irrefutable......until the moment I ask you to show me evidence to back them up.

And then its nothing sniveling excuses why you can't.

So much for your 'tyrant' bullshit.

Yes public sidewalks are "restricted" areas
They can be.
Does this look like a public "sidewalk"?

1704790187232.png

Laughing....so, no where. No where do US attorney's claim they're going to prosecute folks who didn't do anything illegal.

This is what I love about you MAGA dipshits. Your claims are always so irrefutable......until the moment I ask you to show me evidence to back them up.

And then its nothing sniveling excuses why you can't.

So much for your 'tyrant' bullshit.
That's what the useful idiots said just before Stalin sent them away.

So you didn't watch the 45 minute video?

So you've never watched it? If no, then how do you know what it says?

If yes, then show where the US attorney says he'll prosecute folks who didn't do anything illegal.

But you can't, can you dipshit? The video says not such thing.

Forum List

Back