No more boosters for me

Since December 2020, more than 350 million doses of COVID-19 vaccine have been administered in the U.S., and VAERS has received 6,968 reports of death (0.0019%), according to the CDC. (Numbers as of Aug. 26, 2021.)

However, that statistic offers no insight into the cause of death for those people. If a 90-year-old nursing home resident got the vaccine and then died days, weeks or even months later of another ailment, the resident’s death would be reported to VAERS.
When you say "according to CDC", you're implying we don't know how to read VAERS data.

1639328811521.jpg

Lol, oh man!

The virus just laughs. Mutates and goes around the vaccine. The mole is winning in the wack a mole game. More quarters and they still keep coming. Never ending.

Omicron is a blessing. Unless these moonbats push a new vaccine that the virus will simply mutate around again.

Right. 800k COVID deaths insignificant. 5 deaths from vaccine.

Ho boy. Slam the breaks.

Go to 9:24 mark of the video! Number of deaths after vaccines is quite high, higher than unvaccinated

Yeah I know, that’s the con. Seems you can’t figure out the con. All vaccine deaths are accumulative. I knew you’d miss that
You just claimed the opposite so apparently you didn’t know.

Not at all, they separated it to fool you, seems it did!
You don’t have the slightest idea of what you’re talking about. The data showed less or same mortality in vaccinated as compared to unvaccinated people.

You attempted to claim it showed the opposite. Now you’re flailing around with vague nonsense and insults.

You don’t have the slightest idea of what you’re talking about. The data showed less or same mortality in vaccinated as compared to unvaccinated people.

You attempted to claim it showed the opposite. Now you’re flailing around with vague nonsense and insults.
Add the death counts from the 5 vaccinated columns, what’s the sum? It’s more then the two unvaccinated columns. The opposite of the narrative.

Add the death counts from the 5 vaccinated columns, what’s the sum? It’s more then the two unvaccinated columns. The opposite of the narrative.
Apparently you don’t know what a standardized mortality ratio is.

So you don’t know how to sum the six vaccinated columns?
I do. I’m also smart enough that the sum is useless without other information.

That’s why SMR is what you should be looking at.

Forum List

Back