No money in CA for water rescues

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2010
Wow! please be warned! if you come to California on vacation bring your water wings because we have no money to save you if you're drowning. If however you're an illegal alien your kids are welcome to a free education to go along with your free housing. Nice.

Rescuers Watch Man Drown, Cite Liability Concerns | The Moderate Voice

Of course being green is more important than rescuing citizens

Alameda County uses its dollars to go green : Local: In Oakland

UNBELIEVABLE!:confused:

Whatever happened to personal responsibility?

Wow! please be warned! if you come to California on vacation bring your water wings because we have no money to save you if you're drowning. If however you're an illegal alien your kids are welcome to a free education to go along with your free housing. Nice.

Rescuers Watch Man Drown, Cite Liability Concerns | The Moderate Voice

Of course being green is more important than rescuing citizens

Alameda County uses its dollars to go green : Local: In Oakland

UNBELIEVABLE!:confused:

How are the two stories related?

Well, this is what the righties want... literally, a sink or swim society.

Hey Stupidass, this has NOTHING to do with conservative policy.. These dummies in Ca couldn't tie their own shoes unless they had a manual instructing them.. it was a dumb policy, period.. I didnt' see any political affiliation attached to it.

Hey Stupidass, this has NOTHING to do with conservative policy.. These dummies in Ca couldn't tie their own shoes unless they had a manual instructing them.. it was a dumb policy, period.. I didnt' see any political affiliation attached to it.

I see you don't do metaphors...

Forum List

Back