No Mask for you

Simple solution to rioting...you want to riot and assault people you do it with your face uncovered so everyone can see who you are and facilitate your swift arrest. ....
Michael Jones on Twitter

:lol::lol::lol:

Every time a Trump supporter posts a thread defending or supporting neo-nazis, an ANTIFA protester gets his riot shield.
and get his or her ass stomped
You guys have beat up one girl in all the riots. You have been crying that the left has been beating you freeks. Has that changed? Where is the evidence, rump ranger?
She threw a punch like a man so she got her ass kicked like a man. Too bad...she is a nasty cvnt anyway...check out her back ground

:lol:

You should checkout the "background" on your hero that punched her.
never claimed he was my hero...I watched the video ...she came at him swinging and he clocked her ...cased closed.

Every time a Trump supporter posts a thread defending or supporting neo-nazis, an ANTIFA protester gets his riot shield.
You guys have beat up one girl in all the riots. You have been crying that the left has been beating you freeks. Has that changed? Where is the evidence, rump ranger?
She threw a punch like a man so she got her ass kicked like a man. Too bad...she is a nasty cvnt anyway...check out her back ground

never claimed he was my hero...I watched the video ...she came at him swinging and he clocked her ...cased closed.

Her "background" seems to matter a great deal to you. I wonder why that is?

I didn't see that part. Wouldn't surprise me they edited that out.
All I saw was her standing there and him knocking the shit out of her.

the whole video is out there, they cut it to show the guy hitting her only

The neo-fascists of the Alt Right are puppets, nothing more, drinking the kool aid.

the whole video is out there, they cut it to show the guy hitting her only

She came to brawl, and he came to brawl. There were no "good guys" here.

But it is quite amazing watching you guys pick sides.

Simple solution to rioting...you want to riot and assault people you do it with your face uncovered so everyone can see who you are and facilitate your swift arrest. ....
Michael Jones on Twitter

LLMMAAOOOO where did ya get that crap......

Didn't read your link, did you?
yeah I did....Link goes to vid ......with short h/l......then comments by other people which no....didnt read all those

Here's the tweet you linked to:

Police in Auburn are unmasking Antifa members at the @RichardBSpencer event.

Do you know who Richard Spencer is?

The Alt Right are the neo-fascists of American politics, no one else.

They have civil liberaties and having to respect others free speech and free assembly.

The Alt Right have shown since last summer, when they were warned against and they refused to stop hitting anti-Trump protesters, that they can't (or won't) fight.

The Alt Right neo-fascists, like many on our Board and the other idiots who get out and fight, will be beaten down. Inevitable.
You have to be one dumb motherfucker to think this shit only happens on one side or the other. I repeat, ONE DUMB MOTHERFUCKER.

The Alt Right are the neo-fascists of American politics, no one else.

They have civil liberaties and having to respect others free speech and free assembly.

The Alt Right have shown since last summer, when they were warned against and they refused to stop hitting anti-Trump protesters, that they can't (or won't) fight.

The Alt Right neo-fascists, like many on our Board and the other idiots who get out and fight, will be beaten down. Inevitable.

What a strange world you live in...

Is JakeStarkey a Main Stream Republican?

1. Yes Jake is a main stream Republican
    1 vote(s)
    1%

2. Jake is a closet Progressive
    1 vote(s)
    1%

3. Jake is a smidgen to the right of Karl Marx
    1 vote(s)
    1%
  4. *
    Jake is an irrelevant asshole.
    97 vote(s)
    97%
    :fu::lmao:

Flakey Fakey jakey whines to the mods

Michael Jones on Twitter

LLMMAAOOOO where did ya get that crap......

Didn't read your link, did you?
yeah I did....Link goes to vid ......with short h/l......then comments by other people which no....didnt read all those

Here's the tweet you linked to:

Police in Auburn are unmasking Antifa members at the @RichardBSpencer event.

Do you know who Richard Spencer is?
And what support did I give him..........that would be none.....my only comment concerned the Police approach to obvious potential rioters.

Forum List

Back