No leaks to the press from Durham and Barr, unlike the Mueller witch hunt.

Because this is a real investigation.
Not a political witch hunt like the one they're still* hanging onto against Trump.

There were extremely few if any leaks from the Mueller investigation.

But Barr has been running his mouth about this, mostly by innuendo, never anything he can be nailed down on but just enough to chum the waters for the Trump crazies to cling to until the election.

The Senate Report says the FBI were doing there job...

I expect the Durham report is there October surprise but it will be full of crap...

The Trump Campaign was sharing information with the Russians and the Russians were helping the Trump Campaign.

The FBI found this out... Trump Campaign was been run by a criminal...

But Barr has been running his mouth about this, mostly by innuendo, never anything he can be nailed down on but just enough to chum the waters for the Trump crazies to cling to until the election.
The whole Mueller investigation was based on a leak.;):heehee:

The whole Mueller investigation was based on a leak.;):heehee:
Feels like you’re moving the goal posts here.

Hard to leak it if you ain't got it.
Mueller and company didn't seem to have a problem with leaking a boat load of nothing ....
Oh, I don't know. 6 or 7 conviction of trump associates in less than 2 years, not a bad score card. How many convictions did you say Durham investigation has netted, in his year and 4 months?

What exactly did they leak? Be specific. Give info and names. if you're not just making it all up, that shouldn't be a problem.
Not wasting my time on dumbass Leftist.

Any informed person regardless of political affiliation knows the entire Russian hoax investigation and impeachment process was nonstop leaking.

Oh, I don't know. 6 or 7 conviction of trump associates in less than 2 years, not a bad score card. How many convictions did you say Durham investigation has netted, in his year and 4 months?
All for process crimes NONE of which had anything to do with Russia, the election, the Trump campaign or Presidency.

I wonder if you guys know just how dumb you appear parroting that bullshit.

I think everyone correctly takes that as your admission you got caught making crap up again.

Any informed person regardless of political affiliation knows the entire Russian hoax investigation and impeachment process was nonstop leaking.

The Trump admin was constantly leaking, sure. After all, conservatives always leak. Republicans are especially joyful when they can leak classified info. And you're running cover for that now, indicating your enthusiastic approval of the tactic.

Because this is a real investigation.
Not a political witch hunt like the one they're still* hanging onto against Trump.

Meh. I think Durham and Barr are all done anyway. They got one low level guy for altering an email.

Great work!

They interviewed Brennan and told him that it wasn't a criminal investigation -- not even a slap on the wrist

I think everyone correctly takes that as your admission you got caught making crap up again.

The Trump admin was constantly leaking, sure. After all, conservatives always leak. Republicans are especially joyful when they can leak classified info. And you're running cover for that now, indicating your enthusiastic approval of the tactic.
If you think leaks during the Russia Hoax Investigation and during the Impeachment Sham were not prolific then you are way too uninformed for me to even respond to.

There is a reason you Leftist are referred to as No/Low Information Extremist.

If you think leaks during the Russia Hoax Investigation and during the Impeachment Sham were not prolific

I just said the Trump admin leaked like crazy. Nobody disputes that.

Why are you claiming that the constant Trump admin leaking actually came from Mueller? Outside of your Stalinist liars' cult, nobody is going to buy that kind of blatant historical revisionism.

Forum List

Back