no jet, no body guards, no bulls#%&

black people ? WHERE ?

trump-flood-1_20160819_142535.jpg
Louisiana is 32% black. Please don't tell me you're so ignorant you don't think they're among the most affected by this flooding.

I'm sorry are there thousands of people dead and thousands more hold up for days in a sports arena without food or water?
Not even close to being the same thing.
Exaggeration is a form of lying.

Hurricane Katrina deaths, Louisiana, 2005. - PubMed - NCBI
We identified 971 Katrina-related deaths in Louisiana and 15 deaths among Katrina evacuees in other states. Drowning (40%), injury and trauma (25%), and heart conditions (11%) were the major causes of death among Louisiana victims. Forty-nine percent of victims were people 75 years old and older. Fifty-three percent of victims were men; 51% were black; and 42% were white. In Orleans Parish, the mortality rate among blacks was 1.7 to 4 times higher than that among whites for all people 18 years old and older. People 75 years old and older were significantly more likely to be storm victims (P < .0001).

a real human with real concerns for La ...

'Nobody hired me': La. man delivers water to flood-damaged community

and then you have Douchebag Donnie, posing for the camera.

Your post is dripping with irony considering how many photo ops Obama has done. :laugh:

if the Gov needs Obama he can call him.

so YOU tell me what Trump can do?
WTF dude?

And how many years did we hear Katrina was buuuuuussssshhhhh's fault?

Fucking moron

I'm sorry are there thousands of people dead and thousands more hold up for days in a sports arena without food or water?

Payback's a bitch :crybaby:

Payback?
You are a delusional fool.
Obama had this handled while on vacation.

Exaggeration is a form of lying.

Hurricane Katrina deaths, Louisiana, 2005. - PubMed - NCBI
We identified 971 Katrina-related deaths in Louisiana and 15 deaths among Katrina evacuees in other states. Drowning (40%), injury and trauma (25%), and heart conditions (11%) were the major causes of death among Louisiana victims. Forty-nine percent of victims were people 75 years old and older. Fifty-three percent of victims were men; 51% were black; and 42% were white. In Orleans Parish, the mortality rate among blacks was 1.7 to 4 times higher than that among whites for all people 18 years old and older. People 75 years old and older were significantly more likely to be storm victims (P < .0001).

Yet the point remains unaddressed.

This is from LA alone.
Hurricane Katrina

Last edited:

And then there's you, not going down there to help. You know, instead of chastising someone else for actually helping, why don't you go down there and help? Heck, donating some money would work.

I mean it's really funny how people like you start demanding authenticity from someone who is actually helping those suffering from a disaster, someone who is actually donating their time and money to help, but are so inauthentic themselves as to not help on their own accord; in essence to do neither of those things and instead sit on a political forum complaining about how inauthentic or insincere it was.

So, liberals, what are you doing to help these people? Where's Hillary? Or Obama? Last time I checked, whining about mean ol' Donnie doesn't dry that water up, rebuild homes, or resurrect the dead.

Moron.

Your post is dripping with irony considering how many photo ops Obama has done. :laugh:

Not a whole lot except to show support, which he did.

Obama now needs to make an appointment for him to help with natural disasters, wow.

I thought Obama promised to stop the water from rising, they sure could use that help.

And then there's you, not going down there to help. You know, instead of chastising someone else for actually helping, why don't you go down there and help? Heck, donating some money would work.

I mean it's really funny how people like you start demanding authenticity from someone who is actually helping those suffering from a disaster, someone who is actually donating their time and money to help, but are so inauthentic themselves as to not help on their own accord; in essence to do neither of those things and instead sit on a political forum complaining about how inauthentic or insincere it was.

So, liberals, what are you doing to help these people? Where's Hillary? Or Obama? Last time I checked, whining about mean ol' Donnie doesn't dry that water up, rebuild homes, or resurrect the dead.

Moron.

same thing you're doing sport.

btw, a close friend and I donated 10k to NOLA .. 5 to the RC and 5 to SA

and you?

Do you think he should have posted a selfie on facebook?

who?

I just thought we should follow Obama's example since he is cult lord of America. I'm sure he can post a selfie of himself helping someone on facebook because that is so cool for the president to do.

WTF dude?

And how many years did we hear Katrina was buuuuuussssshhhhh's fault?

Fucking moron

Moral support is also crucial and it means a lot to people when those in power take time to let them know they care.

The media isn't covering this flood 24/7 the way they did Katrina. Many there have said it's even worse than Katrina. People died and many were stranded. All the pictures I've seen show what a horrible ordeal it was.

It's great that many locals are helping each other. Where's FEMA? Looks like people there are reaching out to each other.

Obama has announced that he will go there now and he'll have a jet, body guards and lots of bullshit.

Hillary can't go anywhere without her guards, doctor and tons of people to help her walk.

The people in LA who are going out of their way to help deserve thanks for their selfless efforts. I'm sure Obama will acknowledge them when he finally shows up to give a speech.

14021615_1827891994123353_268223118650095559_n.jpg

Piss you Libs off for exposing the disregard your heros have for the people of this country. And boy did he do it well. See you in November mother fuckers!

This is from LA alone.
Hurricane Katrina
Wrong. I addressed it previously. In your case I was pointing out your exaggerations AKA lying.
Apparently you did not look at the link I provided. These are from LA alone. Hundreds more from other states.

Hurricane Katrina

Deceased Victims – There have been 1,464 deceased victims of Hurricane Katrina from Louisiana.

The point remains unaddressed. You only questioned numbers. The point was that this event and the govt responses are not comparable in either scale or the scope and expediency of the response.

...The point was that this event and the govt responses are not comparable in either scale or the scope and expediency of the response.
Awesome. I fully support the Feds staying out of state business. Oddly, you only seem to support it when it's a Democratic President.

FWIW: Louisiana flood: Worst US disaster since Hurricane Sandy, Red Cross says - CNN.com
Louisiana flood: Worst US disaster since Hurricane Sandy, Red Cross says - CNN.com
Livingston Parish, Louisiana (CNN)The catastrophic flood devastating Louisiana is now the worst natural disaster to strike the United States since Hurricane Sandy four years ago, the Red Cross said.

"Thousands of people in Louisiana have lost everything they own and need our help now," said Brad Kieserman, the Red Cross' vice president of disaster services operations and logistics.
"This disaster is the worst to hit the United States since Superstorm Sandy, and we anticipate it will cost at least $30 million -- a number which may grow as we learn more about the scope and magnitude of the devastation."

Last edited:

This is from LA alone.
Hurricane Katrina
Wrong. I addressed it previously. In your case I was pointing out your exaggerations AKA lying.
Apparently you did not look at the link I provided. These are from LA alone. Hundreds more from other states.

Hurricane Katrina

Deceased Victims – There have been 1,464 deceased victims of Hurricane Katrina from Louisiana.

The point remains unaddressed. You only questioned numbers. The point was that this event and the govt responses are not comparable in either scale or the scope and expediency of the response.

RW's were born dumb ... record rainfall/flooding = Cat 5 Hurricane, and they'll never be able to get beyond that.

...The point was that this event and the govt responses are not comparable in either scale or the scope and expediency of the response.
Awesome. I fully support the Feds staying out of state business. Oddly, you only seem to support it when it's a Democratic President.

FWIW: Louisiana flood: Worst US disaster since Hurricane Sandy, Red Cross says - CNN.com
Louisiana flood: Worst US disaster since Hurricane Sandy, Red Cross says - CNN.com

Livingston Parish, Louisiana (CNN)The catastrophic flood devastating Louisiana is now the worst natural disaster to strike the United States since Hurricane Sandy four years ago, the Red Cross said.

"Thousands of people in Louisiana have lost everything they own and need our help now," said Brad Kieserman, the Red Cross' vice president of disaster services operations and logistics.
"This disaster is the worst to hit the United States since Superstorm Sandy, and we anticipate it will cost at least $30 million -- a number which may grow as we learn more about the scope and magnitude of the devastation."

30 million ???

k

Superstorm Sandy caused $65 billion in damage in the U.S., making it the second-costliest weather disaster in American history behind only Hurricane Katrina, according to the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA).Oct 29, 2013

Forum List

Back