no jet, no body guards, no bulls#%&

[

Donnie cares about Donnie

you tell me what he can do in La to help with flood damage ?

anything?

At least he shows up. More than we can say about you Communists.

Basically, your side doesn't give a fuck, and everyone knows it.

he showed up just to show up .... with his little dick in his little hand, nothing else, NOTHING.

It's called showing compassion and your support. Just like any other disaster, people like to see elected officials/POTUS show up and talk to people. Why? I don't know but it makes people feel good. Maybe they feel like someone of importance cares? Perhaps if I went through such a devastation I'd feel the same.

The people love it though. They are cheering him and telling him they "knew he'd show up."

Trumps doing all the right things. This is what leaders do......lead.

Trump aint no leader , sorry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Donald Trump visited Louisiana on Friday for a flood damage trip shrouded in secrecy.

Trump and running mate Mike Pence landed in Baton Rouge, but the campaign said little about what they would do there.

Because of the trip, Trump is delaying a previously scheduled rally in Dimondale, Mich., to 5 p.m. ET.

photo op ... two for one.
and there's another feeble post. :2up:. Presented by the I'm getting my ass kicked hitlery team. canyou say Benghazi? Now you can add Louisiana. zero leadership skills by that woman.

stay on topic.
yes, would you? Isn't this about LA? I'm just saying!!!:2up:

correct ..

the thread is about a caring La resident and a douchebag billionaire ... no more, no less.
and his show of leadership which the hillary is incapable of most notably Benghazi.

Louisiana Governor John Bel Edwards' office had said Trump had not called to discuss plans for his visit, but said the New York businessman was welcome to volunteer or make a sizable donation toward helping victims.

"We welcome him to (Louisiana), but not for a photo op," the governor's office said in a statement. "Instead we hope he'll consider volunteering or making a sizable donation to the LA Flood Relief Fund to help the victims of this storm."

Yet Kellie Michelli, who lost her home in the flood and was also at the church to pick up food with her family, beamed as she showed off an autograph on a Trump hat from an earlier rally in Baton Rouge.

Trump tours flooded Louisiana, in spite of governor’s 'photo op' admonishment

so he signs ball caps for flood victims ... what a guy !

Louisiana Governor John Bel Edwards' office had said Trump had not called to discuss plans for his visit, but said the New York businessman was welcome to volunteer or make a sizable donation toward helping victims.

"We welcome him to (Louisiana), but not for a photo op," the governor's office said in a statement. "Instead we hope he'll consider volunteering or making a sizable donation to the LA Flood Relief Fund to help the victims of this storm."

Yet Kellie Michelli, who lost her home in the flood and was also at the church to pick up food with her family, beamed as she showed off an autograph on a Trump hat from an earlier rally in Baton Rouge.

Trump tours flooded Louisiana, in spite of governor’s 'photo op' admonishment

so he signs ball caps for flood victims ... what a guy !
so if he didn't sign the cap, you'd be on here saying what an ass he was that he didn't. Dude, you present no win scenarios for people. That just makes you an asshole. hey asshole, what is hitlery doing today? Maybe, just maybe he will donate funding or other resources, let's wait eh?

"Instead we hope he'll consider volunteering or making a sizable donation to the LA Flood Relief Fund to help the victims of this storm."

so did douchebag donnie, get his ass to work or write a check ?

hell no, he's a douchebag.

The End.

the Trumpbots offer nothing but Clinton deflection responses.

They cant answer my only question.

until any of you pathetic little morons can explain exactly wtf Donnie was doing in La to HELP people, do everyone a UUUUGE favor and STFU.

a real human with real concerns for La ...

'Nobody hired me': La. man delivers water to flood-damaged community

and then you have Douchebag Donnie, posing for the camera.

Your post is dripping with irony considering how many photo ops Obama has done. :laugh:

if the Gov needs Obama he can call him.

so YOU tell me what Trump can do?
WTF dude?

And how many years did we hear Katrina was buuuuuussssshhhhh's fault?

Fucking moron

I'm sorry are there thousands of people dead and thousands more hold up for days in a sports arena without food or water?
Not even close to being the same thing.

Your post is dripping with irony considering how many photo ops Obama has done. :laugh:

WTF dude?

Fucking moron

I'm sorry are there thousands of people dead and thousands more hold up for days in a sports arena without food or water?

You really don't know much what is going on down there do you?

Yea we know Bush Jr. is not president.

WTF dude?

Fucking moron

You really don't know much what is going on down there do you?

Yea we know Bush Jr. is not president.

this is exactly whats going on ... now, pretend you can read .

President Obama has declared 20 parishes for a major disaster for severe storms and flooding, a declaration that makes federal funding available to affected people in Acadia, Ascension, Avoyelles, East Baton Rouge, East Feliciana, Evangeline, Iberia, Iberville, Jefferson Davis, Lafayette, Livingston, Pointe Coupee, St. Helena, St. Landry, St. Martin, St. Tammany, Tangipahoa, Vermilion, Washington and West Feliciana. In addition to the 20 parishes, FEMA is conducting a joint Federal and state damage assessment in Assumption and St. Charles.

This federal assistance can include grants for temporary housing and home repairs, low-cost loans to cover uninsured property losses, and other programs to help individuals and business owners recover from the effects of the disaster.

Last week when flooding began, President Obama spoke with Governor Edwards of Louisiana last Thursday and ordered federal aid last week to support state and local recovery efforts in the area affected by severe storms and flooding -- support that will continue as state and local officials in the affected areas address the impacts of the disaster. Since then, FEMA and Louisiana state officials have convened a Strategic Housing Task Force to explore immediate temporary housing solutions for displaced survivors. The Department of Housing and Urban Development announced it will speed federal disaster assistance to Louisiana and provide support to homeowners and low-income renters forced from their homes due to severe storms and flooding

The Small Business Administration is also opening Business Recovery Center in Walker, LA to provide a wide-range of services. As of today, SBA has issued more than 57,000 applications to homeowners and businesses. You can learn more about that center here. Businesses affected by the flood can also use the Louisiana Business Emergency Operations Center website to report if their business is open or closed.

Right now, FEMA, through its regional office in Denton, Texas, is highly engaged in response efforts in Louisiana as flooding continues across areas of the Gulf Coast. FEMA staff are on the ground in Louisiana as FEMA continues to coordinate closely with the Governor’s Office of Homeland Security and Emergency Preparedness. FEMA is also monitoring potential flooding in Texas and in states across the Gulf Coast. As of this week, the Corporation for National and Community Service has assigned 310 AmeriCorps members serving through FEMA Corps to relief efforts, including 114 AmeriCorps members on the ground in Louisiana to support disaster assistance and other critical tasks and 196 members remotely staffing survivor call centers. In addition, 39 AmeriCorps National Civilian Community Corps (NCCC) members serving through the American Red Cross have deployed to Baton Rouge to support sheltering, disaster assessments, and feeding.

Here's what FEMA is doing on the ground in Louisiana:

• More than 560 housing inspectors are on the ground in Louisiana verifying damages reported by survivors who have registered for assistance. The number of inspectors is expected to increase rapidly over the next several days.
  • FEMA established an Incident Support Base in Camp Beauregard in Pineville, Louisiana to distribute supplies such as water, meals, cots and blankets to the state of Louisiana. These include over 800,000 liters of water, over 800,000 meals, over 20,000 cots, and 42,000 blankets.
  • FEMA Mobile Emergency Response Support (MERS) personnel and equipment are deployed to the Incident Support Base in Pineville to support the state with secure and non-secure voice, video and information services to support emergency response communications needs.
  • After the state requested a Federal Urban Search & Rescue task force, FEMA has deployed Texas Task Force 1 to Louisiana.
  • Six FEMA Incident Management Assistance Teams are deployed to Louisiana to support response activities and ensure there are no unmet needs.
Louisiana residents impacted by flooding can directly apply for assistance online or by phone. Already, more than 95,000 people in Louisiana have registered for FEMA Individual Assistance, and more than $16.7 million has been approved to help survivors with temporary rental assistance, essential home repairs, and other serious disaster-related needs. More than 22,000 National Flood Insurance policyholders have submitted claims for flood loss. Additionally, FEMA has authorized and issued $1 million in advanced payments to National Flood Insurance Program policyholders in Louisiana.

Live Updates: What You Need to Know about Flooding in Louisiana

````````````````````````

Douchebag Don is there signing baseball caps ...

WTF dude?

Fucking moron

Payback's a bitch :crybaby:

Breaking: Trump receives a warm welcome and thanks from the people for taking the time to visit and speak with flood ravaged Louisiana residents. Meanwhile Obozo is playing golf and I don't know is Hillary taking a 3 day weekend?

trump-flood-1_20160819_142535.jpg

Breaking: Trump receives a warm welcome and thanks from the people for taking the time to visit and speak with flood ravaged Louisiana residents. Meanwhile Obozo is playing golf and I don't know Hillary taking a 3 day weekend?

trump-flood-1_20160819_142535.jpg

post #54 is for too you you idiot,

Forum List

Back