No, I Will Not Attend Paul McCartney’s Concert

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Paul McCartney is scheduled to appear at one of my local auditoriums (the Amalie Arena in Tampa, FL), on July 10. Although I’ve been a fanatical Beatles fan for 54 years, and am an ex-Rock band guitarist who has played many of their songs, in clubs, I won’t be going to this concert. I’ve been to 7 Beatles and Paul McCartney concerts, but I’m calling a halt now.

The reason ? THIS is the reason >>>

3758DDE400000578-3746048-image-a-61_1471476293806.jpg

It may seem odd, stupid, disconnected, or whatever else, but I just don’t have the same feeling in my gut anymore to cheer for McCartney, after seeing him cozying up to the rogue who tried to lie her way into the White House. It’s kind of like if you had a favorite singer, and then saw her hugging Nidal Hasan (the Fort Hood Shooter), and expressing support for him.

It appears that McCartney if oblivious to the treachery and criminality of Hillary Clinton (as are millions of naive Americans), but just on his negligence alone, I’m turned off from him, at least for now (maybe forever).

I don’t take this lightly. I’m more than a long-time Beatle/McCartney fan. I currently play 13 songs of the Beatles, which I still remember from my Rock band days. I’ve got a good mind to go down the Amalie Arena on July 10, with my guitar, and paly those 13 songs, with a sign that says >>> Beatle songs here for free, and not from a Hillary hugger. :biggrin:

As for Hillary and her quest to get back in the White House, she’s going to be indicted for a whole list of federal offenses. She’ll be going from the White House to the Big House.

It may seem odd, stupid, disconnected, or whatever else, but I just don’t have the same feeling in my gut anymore to cheer for McCartney, after seeing him cozying up to the rogue who tried to lie her way into the White House.

I'd go with all three, and as a bonus track, add "obsessed".

You asshats that have to inject politics into everything you do --- and even everything you deny yourself ---- have my pity. :itsok:

Paul McCartney is scheduled to appear at one of my local auditoriums (the Amalie Arena in Tampa, FL), on July 10. Although I’ve been a fanatical Beatles fan for 54 years, and am an ex-Rock band guitarist who has played many of their songs, in clubs, I won’t be going to this concert. I’ve been to 7 Beatles and Paul McCartney concerts, but I’m calling a halt now.

It may seem odd, stupid, disconnected, or whatever else, but I just don’t have the same feeling in my gut anymore to cheer for McCartney, after seeing him cozying up to the rogue who tried to lie her way into the White House. It’s kind of like if you had a favorite singer, and then saw her hugging Nidal Hasan (the Fort Hood Shooter), and expressing support for him.

It appears that McCartney if oblivious to the treachery and criminality of Hillary Clinton (as are millions of naive Americans), but just on his negligence alone, I’m turned off from him, at least for now (maybe forever).

I don’t take this lightly. I’m more than a long-time Beatle/McCartney fan. I currently play 13 songs of the Beatles, which I still remember from my Rock band days. I’ve got a good mind to go down the Amalie Arena on July 10, with my guitar, and paly those 13 songs, with a sign that says >>> Beatle songs here for free, and not from a Hillary hugger. :biggrin:

As for Hillary and her quest to get back in the White House, she’s going to be indicted for a whole list of federal offenses. She’ll be going from the White House to the Big House.

No surprise. He's from her era.

But then, so am I.

Saw them in DC. Couldn't hear a thing, and the screaming girls were pissing everywhere. Uline Arena smelled like a Port-A-John at the end.

I rarely listen to Golden Age rock. Heard it all before.

I'm sure there will be a few crazies hanging around the outside of the venue. Go ahead, and have fun. I'm sure you will fit right in with the rest of the crazies.

You asshats that have to inject politics into everything you do --- and even everything you deny yourself ---- have my pity. :itsok:
I didn't "inject" the politics. McCartney did. He was fine, before he started hugging the LIAR-LOSER. Get it ?

No surprise. He's from her era.

But then, so am I.

Saw them in DC. Couldn't hear a thing, and the screaming girls were pissing everywhere. Uline Arena smelled like a Port-A-John at the end.

I rarely listen to Golden Age rock. Heard it all before.
Sounds like a good place to stay away from. As for the Golden Age rock, what else is there ?

I'm sure there will be a few crazies hanging around the outside of the venue. Go ahead, and have fun. I'm sure you will fit right in with the rest of the crazies.
Jealous that you can't play those Beatle songs huh ? Here's more focus to rub it in >>

Here Comes the Sun. Norwiegen Wood. Help. And I Love Her. Strawberry Fields. Something. Mother Nature's Son. Day Tripper. :itsok: Take lessons - you'll get there (in 10 years)

I didn't "inject" the politics. McCartney did. He was fine, before he started hugging the LIAR-LOSER. Get it ?

And so instead of going to see a show you'd otherwise want to see, you're going to whine and stomp your feet and maybe even hold your breath 'til you turn Deep Blue.

As I said --- I pity you for the pointless fences behind which you lock yourself, rather than, oh say, growing a pair and getting the fuck over it.

Your loss. No one else's.

Isn't It a Pity.

Last edited:
And so instead of going to see a show you'd otherwise want to see, you're going to whine and stomp your feet and maybe even hold your breath 'til you turn Deep Blue.

As I said --- I pity you for the unnecessary fences you build.
Fences ? Are you in the right thread ? Time to quit with that bottle. :rolleyes:

Jealous that you can't play those Beatle songs huh ? Here's more focus to rub it in >>

Here Comes the Sun. Norwiegen Wood. Help. And I Love Her. Strawberry Fields. Something. Mother Nature's Son. Day Tripper. :itsok: Take lessons - you'll get there (in 10 years)

If those are taking you ten years you're in the wrong hobby.

Our jug band did a couple of Beatles albums in their entirety, one of which was the Shite Album (all 30 tracks including Revolution 9). Didn't take ten weeks to prep let alone ten years.

I had brought a viola deliberately tuned down half a step in order to easily handle "Piggies" (which is in A♭). Whelp, when the tune came up the leader forgot his capo and insisted in doing it in E, which also drove the singer to unplanned octavial acrobatics. By your logic I should have just left the stage and picketed outside. But no. I grew a pair, got over it and played the freaking song in E. That's how life works.

"A flat" became a permanent band joke after that.

Nope, I don't get why you self-imprisoners work that way. I very much doubt this upcoming concert is going to be political, let alone a Hillaryfest. That ain't what McCartney does. You're cherrypicking your own butthurt in order to whip yourself, which is weird on SO many levels. :cuckoo:

Moreover the little image you cherrypicked is just McCartney echoing what the whole damn world thinks of the alternative.

Then you came on the USMB board to announce something you're not doing, as if anybody cares.
See a doctor.

But before you do, check that doctor's background and make damn sure they didn't vote for Hillary, because of course the world will end.
hair-fire.gif

SMH

Sorry. Those calluses went away when work took more time than play.

Our jug band did a couple of Beatles albums in their entirety, one of which was the Shite Album (all 30 tracks including Revolution 9). Didn't take ten weeks to prep let alone ten years.

I had brought a viola deliberately tuned down half a step in order to easily handle "Piggies" (which is in A♭). Whelp, when the tune came up the leader forgot his capo and insisted in doing it in E, which also drove the singer to unplanned octavial acrobatics. By your logic I should have just left the stage and picketed outside. But no. I grew a pair, got over it and played the freaking song in E. That's how life works.

You obviously have no idea of what is my "logic"

Moreover the little image you cherrypicked is just McCartney echoing what the whole damn world thinks of the alternative.

Then you came on the USMB board to announce something you're not doing, as if anybody cares.
See a doctor.

But before you do, check that doctor's background and make damn sure they didn't vote for Hillary, because of course the world will end.
hair-fire.gif

SMH
McCartney's stupidity is HIS problem, not mine. And if anyone is "butthurt", it's all the Trump-bashers like you, who can't deal with it that most AMERICANS like Trump, voted for him, and his ratings (the real ones) go up every time you losers try to derail him.:itsok:

I saw Paul a few years ago at Citi field (the new Shea Stadium) he can still sing. He tried to take credit for "Yesterday", he said he played it for George on a Ukulele and George "borrowed" it.

Sure, Paul, you wrote "I, Me Mine" too right

You obviously have no idea of what is my "logic"

I'll admit it doesn't compare to any logic I have ever seen.

LOL- frankly the concert will be better without a bitter old white dude pissing and moaning about everything he doesn't like at the concert.

And meanwhile- Trump's interest in Hillary is about as distant as proof of any of Trump's claims.

Oh my.........You're another of those fruit cakes, aren't you?

I saw Paul a few years ago at Citi field (the new Shea Stadium) he can still sing. He tried to take credit for "Yesterday", he said he played it for George on a Ukulele and George "borrowed" it.

Sure, Paul, you wrote "I, Me Mine" too right

"Yesterday"? Sure about that? Sounds like a conflation of McCartney playing "Something" at the Concert for George (on a uke).

Fun fact: "I Me Mine" has the distinction of being the last song ever recorded by The Beatles and the only one done in the 1970s, although only three of them participated, Lennon being absent. They really only did it because the Get Back film then in production featured Harrison playing the song to Ringo, so they needed a studio recording to make it a thing.

Two dozen years later the same three would reconvene and record again, Lennon being absent again due to chronic death.

See a doctor.

hair-fire.gif

SMH
McCartney's stupidity is HIS problem, not mine. And if anyone is "butthurt", it's all the Trump-bashers like you, who can't deal with it that most AMERICANS like Trump, voted for him, and his ratings (the real ones) go up every time you losers try to derail him.:itsok:

Hey, you're the one threatening to hold your breath 'til you turn blue and refusing to go to a concert that Paul McCartney couldn't give less of a four of fish and finger pie whether you attend or not, so yeah tell the class about Butthurt, Shirley. :itsok:

Forum List

Back