"...no hell below us, above us only sky."

What kind of sick mind would get that from what Colorado said?

Read what he said. He wants his family to "go away" after a wile in heaven. Take if to mean whatever you want.

Dumbass.....if they are in Heaven, they are already dead. Go stick your head out the window. Sounds like it's overheating again

Then he wants them in hell, because he said he wants them gone because they are boring and mentioned loss. Read what he wrote and that's what I'm going off of.

I'm serious. Get to the window quick. You know what happened the last time your head boiled over.

What? These retarded posters made me mentally ill? I'm damaged good thanks to you morons. Still way smarter. That's for sure. Can you believe bluejay stealing my playbook? He's the ass.

Life is a struggle, and that's what gives our efforts meaning.

And that's why eternal life without struggle is meaningless.

No, eternal life without struggle is called heaven.

Life without struggle might seem like Heaven, at first, but it would quickly become boring and eventually, after a thousand or a million or a billion years with an unimaginable infinite more to go, hellish.

I have always made the argument that the price of Utopia is the freedom of choice. There is satisfaction and the ability to define one's character in the act of choosing. In an environment where certain concepts do not exist it limits one's ability to make a choice in regard to those things and through that choice define their character.

That's just dumb. Without freedom of choice, it wouldn't be Utopia.

Well I suppose it depends on how one personally defines Utopia. I suppose if you argue that Utopia is an environment where "right" and "wrong" remain options but everyone constantly chooses "right", I guess you may have a point, but in that case, over time, "wrong" would cease to exist. Think of it like this. Let's say we all decide that from now on no will will lie anymore and for 2,000 years not a single person ever tells a lie. Well a person living in 4015 would tell the truth not because they choose "right" over"wrong" but because "wrong" (in this case lying) is a completely alien concept that would never even enter one's mind. Therefore how could a person define or experience themselves as being honest when dishonesty no longer existed?

Sorry, but to really be interested in that particular, line of discussion, I would have to be 19 years old and high. I am neither.

Read what he said. He wants his family to "go away" after a wile in heaven. Take if to mean whatever you want.

Dumbass.....if they are in Heaven, they are already dead. Go stick your head out the window. Sounds like it's overheating again

Then he wants them in hell, because he said he wants them gone because they are boring and mentioned loss. Read what he wrote and that's what I'm going off of.

I'm serious. Get to the window quick. You know what happened the last time your head boiled over.

What? These retarded posters made me mentally ill? I'm damaged good thanks to you morons. Still way smarter. That's for sure. Can you believe bluejay stealing my playbook? He's the ass.

While it is quite common for the mentally ill to blame others for their situation, that is not where the problem lies.

While it is quite common for the mentally ill to blame others for their situation, that is not where the problem lies.

Abuse creates mentally ill people. It's science. You guys treated me terribly. YOU'RE FAULT. :)

No, eternal life without struggle is called heaven.

Life without struggle might seem like Heaven, at first, but it would quickly become boring and eventually, after a thousand or a million or a billion years with an unimaginable infinite more to go, hellish.

I have always made the argument that the price of Utopia is the freedom of choice. There is satisfaction and the ability to define one's character in the act of choosing. In an environment where certain concepts do not exist it limits one's ability to make a choice in regard to those things and through that choice define their character.

Well I suppose it depends on how one personally defines Utopia. I suppose if you argue that Utopia is an environment where "right" and "wrong" remain options but everyone constantly chooses "right", I guess you may have a point, but in that case, over time, "wrong" would cease to exist. Think of it like this. Let's say we all decide that from now on no will will lie anymore and for 2,000 years not a single person ever tells a lie. Well a person living in 4015 would tell the truth not because they choose "right" over"wrong" but because "wrong" (in this case lying) is a completely alien concept that would never even enter one's mind. Therefore how could a person define or experience themselves as being honest when dishonesty no longer existed?

Sorry, but to really be interested in that particular, line of discussion, I would have to be 19 years old and high. I am neither.

Or completely lacking in the ability to think abstractly, but we'll let that one go

Or completely lacking in the ability to think abstractly, but we'll let that one go

Imaginations are for kids that never grow up.

Plenty of ability, but lack of desire.

Oh I don't know....I imagine Einstein had a hell of an imagination. In fact I would argue that a vibrant imagination is an essential quality shared by the vast majority of people who have significant impacted society in one way or another. Dr. King did say "I have a dream..." There ya go...imagination.

Besides, I hope I never reach the age where I don't like getting toys on Christmas. Socks and underwear are always fine. The books are great. The bottle of scotch is always welcome. But when I open the copy of Madden 15....WOOOOOHOOOOO BABY!!! ;)

Oh I don't know....I imagine Einstein had a hell of an imagination. In fact I would argue that a vibrant imagination is an essential quality shared by the vast majority of people who have significant impacted society in one way or another. Dr. King did say "I have a dream..." There ya go...imagination.

Just so you know I wrote that because I was dreaming I could fly like peter pan in the movie hook.

Besides, I hope I never reach the age where I don't like getting toys on Christmas. Socks and underwear are always fine. The books are great. The bottle of scotch is always welcome. But when I open the copy of Madden 15....WOOOOOHOOOOO BABY!!! ;)

Oh boy, what has or society come to.....

Forum List

Back