NO Freedom NO Voice

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
That IS what we are seeing from the DNC to its members. The DNC has truly just shut them off and instead of listening to them TELLS them what they will have.
Think about that "TELLS them what they will have" for just a moment.

Does that sound grass roots to you at all? Does that sound like party membership has a voice? ANY voice? I mean I dislike democrats a bunch but is what I am hearing from DNC leadership not tyranny?

When a dictate comes down from the leadership of a party or government and its a do it or else as this is, where does freedom go? Where are the voices of the people? Does the DNC feel its grasp on power is SO strong that those in or outside the party have NO say?

Folks at THAT point a party ANY party becomes danger a REAL danger. ANYTIME a party or ANY government reaches that point you HAVE built and unleashed a tyranny.

This is a well known and well recorded problem with leftist tyranny. You can find it from Castro to Chavez. And once those freedoms are gone its DECADES if ever before you will see them again.

When you see this short news video {1 minute} just remember this IS in America and YOU see and hear them upset about losing their voice their will.
This election is about a lot more then Trump/Sanders. It's about will YOU have a voice in 2020 or 2024?

As you will see from the video {1 minute} democrats NO longer have a voice a freedom. Do you really want this policy this tyranny extended to you?
Democrats chant 'we want debates' at DNC chair

That IS what we are seeing from the DNC to its members. The DNC has truly just shut them off and instead of listening to them TELLS them what they will have.

Does that sound grass roots to you at all? Does that sound like party membership has a voice? ANY voice? I mean I dislike democrats a bunch but is what I am hearing from DNC leadership not tyranny?

When a dictate comes down from the leadership of a party or government and its a do it or else as this is, where does freedom go? Where are the voices of the people? Does the DNC feel its grasp on power is SO strong that those in or outside the party have NO say?

Folks at THAT point a party ANY party becomes danger a REAL danger. ANYTIME a party or ANY government reaches that point you HAVE built and unleashed a tyranny.

This is a well known and well recorded problem with leftist tyranny. You can find it from Castro to Chavez. And once those freedoms are gone its DECADES if ever before you will see them again.

When you see this short news video {1 minute} just remember this IS in America and YOU see and hear them upset about losing their voice their will.
This election is about a lot more then Trump/Sanders. It's about will YOU have a voice in 2020 or 2024?

As you will see from the video {1 minute} democrats NO longer have a voice a freedom. Do you really want this policy this tyranny extended to you?

A lot of people seem to be willing or too lazy to care about freedom these days.

Also many are not watching. I know here locally that the last election results were not accurate. Five of us agreed and we all voted for a certain candidate that was not attached to either party. When the results when they came out did not reflect our votes at all.

A lot of people seem to be willing or too lazy to care about freedom these days.

Also many are not watching. I know here locally that the last election results were not accurate. Five of us agreed and we all voted for a certain candidate that was not attached to either party. When the results when they came out did not reflect our votes at all.
You have no clue about the how elections are done

Well you are free to try to enlighten me if you think you can.

• Banned

I think I am clued in quite well thank you. My stock portfolio agrees.

Why ? Not my fault you never took a civics class.

Right your imaginary one or the one you pay someone else to do for you.
Either way it's irrelevant.

• Banned

Civics in politics no longer holds. Check finance in politics. Its ALL about the wallet, civics be damned.

Civics in politics no longer holds. Check finance in politics. Its ALL about the wallet, civics be damned.
Way to rationalize your ignorance!

You have NO idea the role economics play in politics. Which puts you and a Potato chip at about the same IQ level.

You have NO idea the role economics play in politics. Which puts you and a Potato chip at about the same IQ level.
Tantruming out your ass again .

Democrats have had total media supremacy for the better part of a hundred years and they ain't about to give it up without a fight. Who would have thought that talk radio would have become the enemy of the democrat party but several democrat sponsored bills have been aimed at silencing Rush Limbaugh. Democrats still have ABC, NBC, MSNBC CNN, CBS PBS and most of the rag media including the NY Times and the Washington Post but democrats and their ignorant minions spend their time worrying about fair and balanced Fox.

Democrats have had total media supremacy for the better part of a hundred years and they ain't about to give it up without a fight. Who would have thought that talk radio would have become the enemy of the democrat party but several democrat sponsored bills have been aimed at silencing Rush Limbaugh. Democrats still have ABC, NBC, MSNBC CNN, CBS PBS and most of the rag media including the NY Times and the Washington Post but democrats and their ignorant minions spend their time worrying about fair and balanced Fox.
Ohhhh no not the it's the media ploy again#

That statement BACKS my point. The loss of freedom of speech. You have showed it outside the party and the video shows it INSIDE the party. Thank you.

that was kinda funny.

She just kept on blathering like the people didn't matter, what she had to say mattered more to her than responding to the crowd.

not surprising, leftist can't talk off script, and if she did, she probably would have lost her job.

and the reality is, there will be no debates until hillary is cleared and frankenstien has declared. And probably not until they get a leash on bern

that was kinda funny.

She just kept on blathering like the people didn't matter, what she had to say mattered more to her than responding to the crowd.

not surprising, leftist can't talk off script, and if she did, she probably would have lost her job.

and the reality is, there will be no debates until hillary is cleared and frankenstien has declared. And probably not until they get a leash on bern
She had her script and stuck to it. Never mind what the people thought or called for. They don't matter anymore to her or leadership.

that was kinda funny.

She had her script and stuck to it. Never mind what the people thought or called for. They don't matter anymore to her or leadership.
When you are a public servant, you need to respond to the public.

It's kind of hopeful that maybe, just maybe, some leftist have figured it out that they have not voted for the best candidate in decades, but chosen the one they were told to choose.

Forum List

Back