No Excuse Absentee Voting In Georgia Survives At State Election Board Vote To End It.

Now for a REAL surprise --

Surprise! Illegal Alien Transgender Mass-Shooter Was Registered (Illegally) to Vote in the 2020 Election​

Wait that doesn't make any sense -- there were zero fraudulent votes cast in 2020! Everyone knows that!

Jake Tapper tells me so three times per week!

By now, you're aware that on Sunday afternoon, a deranged woman brought her young son and an AR-15 into Joel Osteen's Lakewood megachurch and opened fire. After the smoke cleared, the shooter, Genesse Ivonne Moreno, 36, had been killed by two off-duty officers. A 57-year-old man had taken a round in the leg; he was treated at a medical facility and released. And Moreno's seven-year-old [human shield] son had been shot in the head. The boy remains in critical condition with a poor prognosis.
The leftwing media is blaming "lax gun laws" for the shooting, ignoring the fact that this person, who has repeatedly been arrested and treated for mental illness -- and who is also an illegal alien! -- should not have been able to purchase any weapons according to currently-existing laws.

Although, Floridians don't have to re register (unless changing parties) if he's in Florida he does have to request a mail in ballot for election year.
Yes you have to request one but surada confused that with registering every year... as long as the voter is tracible via address and name and registered before the election I have no problem with that... but what they did in 2020 was not ok.... mailing ballots to every address regardless of who lived there is not ok...

Yes you have to request one but surada confused that with registering every year... as long as the voter is tracible via address and name and registered before the election I have no problem with that... but what they did in 2020 was not ok.... mailing ballots to every address regardless of who lived there is not ok...

Who they?

Can you link to a reliable source showing which state blind mailed ballots to every address regardless of who lived there?

WW

Please put me on ingore also. That way bendog can talk about your posts and you won't see it.

:rofl:

WW
He lost me as to what's objectionable. I wish states would just revert back to their laws pre-covid. But ironically, GA and PA were put where they are by republicans. And Trump told maga to stay home rather than vote mail in.

The military is a different deal. Maga bitched about their mail in votes because Trump lost. Multiple times maga bitched that some out of state military person was getting to vote, only to find they were residents of the states in which they voted. I don't see any difference in military mail in ballots now than before covid. But next time Maga says Biden doesn't respect the troops, I wish they'd get punched in the face (no threat)

The newly appointed chairman of the Georgia State Election Board cast the deciding vote on Tuesday against recommending that state legislators ban no-excuse absentee voting.

In a 3-2 vote on Tuesday, the election board struck down the recommendation to no longer allow any Georgia voter to request an absentee ballot after Chairman John Fervier declined the request from a fellow board member that the General Assembly dissolve a rule passed in 2005.

Absentee ballots in Georgia have been under increased scrutiny after the State Election Board adopted emergency rules in the 2020 in response to the pandemic’s public health emergency. A record number of Georgians voted by mail-in ballot in the 2020 general election cycle highlighted by the presidential race between Republican Donald Trump and then-Democratic nominee Joe Biden and a pair of U.S. Senate contests.

Trump and many of his supporters would blame his loss in 2020 on unfounded accusations of rampant voting fraud while trying to pressure state officials in Georgia to put an end to no-excuse absentee voting.
Too bad. The fraud will continue.

Who they?

Can you link to a reliable source showing which state blind mailed ballots to every address regardless of who lived there?

WW

State elections boards frightened by covid....

Which ones where?

Can you link to a reliable source showing which states blind mailed ballots to every address regardless of who lived there?

WW

Which ones where?

Can you link to a reliable source showing which states blind mailed ballots to every address regardless of who lived there?

WW
Swing states that changed their rules for covid voting... don't play stupid with me dumbass....

Who they?

WW

State elections boards frightened by covid....

Which ones where?

WW

Swing states that changed their rules for covid voting... don't play stupid with me dumbass....

I'm not trying to play stupid games.

You said and I quote: ".... mailing ballots to every address regardless of who lived there"

It's simple question, provide specifics of which states mailed ballots to every address regardless of who lived there.

You said it happened, should be easy to show.

WW

Now for a REAL surprise --

Surprise! Illegal Alien Transgender Mass-Shooter Was Registered (Illegally) to Vote in the 2020 Election​

Wait that doesn't make any sense -- there were zero fraudulent votes cast in 2020! Everyone knows that!

Jake Tapper tells me so three times per week!

The leftwing media is blaming "lax gun laws" for the shooting, ignoring the fact that this person, who has repeatedly been arrested and treated for mental illness -- and who is also an illegal alien! -- should not have been able to purchase any weapons according to currently-existing laws.
And the sole responsibility of doing background checks is the FBI.... the crooked corrupt FBI....

I'm not trying to play stupid games.

You said and I quote: ".... mailing ballots to every address regardless of who lived there"

It's simple question, provide specifics of which states mailed ballots to every address regardless of who lived there.

You said happened, should be easy to show.

WW
If you don't know that the states made changes to voting due to covid then you are either under 4 years old or stupid....

Forum List

Back