No Excuse Absentee Voting In Georgia Survives At State Election Board Vote To End It.

In California, people are encouraged to Vote By Mail. Where I live there 3,800 people. The last and final time I worked at the Polls in Marin City over half the residents had opted for VBM. California also has same day registration, which ReNaziKlans hate.
No one seems to vote absentee in my small town we have only two ballot centers here one at the vets hall and the other the FFA stables... lol and they are both packed on election day... the people here seem to think its a reason to get together... I vote absentee its easier for me...

The issue is UNIVERSAL MAIL IN BALLOTING VERSUS REUQESTING A MAIL IN BALLOT.

It is not complicated. One should have to request a mail in ballot, the election board should not mail out a ballot to every registered voter.

The last election people were stuffing drop boxes with un registered ballots and some districts blue in color were counting them... and amazingly they were 90% for Biden... that can't happen this time... and the dems are freaking out over it...

No excuse absentee voting is fine and is necessary in populated districts... its mass mail out to everyone living and breathing that we object to.... as long as you need to register it works...
Actually it's even better in lightly populated areas.
A 10 mile trip to the polls or vote by mail?
VBMwould make voting easier and making voting easier enhances representative democracy.

Didn't you vote absentee last time?.... why would you have to register again?... once you are registered to vote you are in unless you leave the state or change party affiliation...
Do not know Georgia election law, but here in Ohio we have to request a mail in ballot for every election if we choose to vote that way!
MAGA

Actually it's even better in lightly populated areas.
A 10 mile trip to the polls or vote by mail?
VBMwould make voting easier and making voting easier enhances representative democracy.
Vote by mail without being pre registered with a current address on file is unconstitutional and illegal in almost every state but the three one party states we have CA NY and Illinois...

The newly appointed chairman of the Georgia State Election Board cast the deciding vote on Tuesday against recommending that state legislators ban no-excuse absentee voting.

In a 3-2 vote on Tuesday, the election board struck down the recommendation to no longer allow any Georgia voter to request an absentee ballot after Chairman John Fervier declined the request from a fellow board member that the General Assembly dissolve a rule passed in 2005.

Absentee ballots in Georgia have been under increased scrutiny after the State Election Board adopted emergency rules in the 2020 in response to the pandemic’s public health emergency. A record number of Georgians voted by mail-in ballot in the 2020 general election cycle highlighted by the presidential race between Republican Donald Trump and then-Democratic nominee Joe Biden and a pair of U.S. Senate contests.

Trump and many of his supporters would blame his loss in 2020 on unfounded accusations of rampant voting fraud while trying to pressure state officials in Georgia to put an end to no-excuse absentee voting.
Who appointed Chairman John Fervier?

Georgia needs a new appointer

Which has been said thousands of times but they ignore it. Because they are told to.
Ballots go to the voter's address.
If he moved he can't vote.
The ballot requires a valid signature
No sane person would forge a signature onto a fraudulent mail in ballot which is why the overwhelming majority of ACTUAL voter fraud is done by MAGA. They're not sane.

Perhaps if you're remove your MAGAT colored glasses you could see this more clearly.

Do not know Georgia election law, but here in Ohio we have to request a mail in ballot for every election if we choose to vote that way!
MAGA
But you must be registered with your address on file... that's fine... its mailing ballots to people who have not requested one and who are not registered that is wrong...

Vote by mail without being pre registered with a current address on file is unconstitutional and illegal in almost every state but the three one party states we have CA NY and Illinois...
They send the ballots to the registered voters address.
So your point is pointless.

Maybe we should send 2 mail in ballots for every registered voter.

That way in case one gets lost, they will still have one.

Perhaps 3 or 4.

Ballots go to the voter's address.
If he moved he can't vote.
The ballot requires a valid signature
No sane person would forge a signature onto a fraudulent mail in ballot which is why the overwhelming majority of ACTUAL voter fraud is done by MAGA. They're not sane.

Perhaps if you're remove your MAGAT colored glasses you could see this more clearly.
Poor baby still doesnt get it :itsok:

The last election people were stuffing drop boxes with un registered ballots and some districts blue in color were counting them... and amazingly they were 90% for Biden... that can't happen this time... and the dems are freaking out over it...

Just to point out, there are no such things as "unregistered ballots". Mail in ballot packages haven't been "unregistered" in decades.

By that I mean that in every state, mail-ballot packages has a unique bar/QR code that track the package from generation, to mailing, to return, to security processing. The tracking goes back to the registered voter.

WW

Dems CHEAT and RIG elections, fact! In my county tax increases required 50% of registered voters to vote for it to be valid. Why? Because no matter how many times a tax increase is voted down, they just put it right back up 2 months later for a 2nd, 3rd, 4th special election trying to catch voters sleeping.

So Dems cheaters change it, now only 25% of voters need to vote for the tax increase to be valid. Again mailing the thing out 2,3,4 times basically until it passes.

Surprise it's been never ending tax increases since.

But you must be registered with your address on file... that's fine... its mailing ballots to people who have not requested one and who are not registered that is wrong...

I think you may be confusing mailing "ballot request forms" with "mail-in ballots". The request can be widely mailed by anyone to any address.

Mail-in Ballot packages are only mailed to registered voters at the address they have on file and for the vast majority of states the packages have to be requested. There are a couple of states like liberal Utah which use mail-in voting as the primary method and ballots don't have to be requested.

WW

But you are still registered... you request that one be mailed to you... I do the same but I'm still registered...
In 2020 Georgia, "Non Profits" (they aren't, they're dimocrap scum rackets) mailed absentee request forms to over 2 (two) million people. FACT.

They weren't requested, they weren't asked for, they just mailed them out.

It was so bad in Georgia that they passed SB 202 to try and curtail all the cheating dimocraap FILTH got away with.

dimocrap scum appealed it to the Feds, of course. The Federal Court refused to block it just recently.

No matter how much you think dimocraps cheat. It isn't enough. No matter how much you hate them, that isn't nearly enough.

They are scum. Every.Last.One.Of.Them.

So military don't get to vote right? No exceptions.

WW
The Military votes in person, dumbass. It's been explained to you but you just don't have the mental acuity to remember it.

You really are a perfect example of a dimocrap.

Forum List

Back