No evidence of Trump 'collusion' with Russia as media shift focus

They typically present findings after an investigation is concluded. Why would you expect things to be different in this case?

Is zat so-) So when did we know Nixon was in trouble? When did we know Clinton and Monica were an item, and Clinton ended up being impeached! You tell us, how long before we knew what was going on, hehehehehehehehehe.

Ummmm, in case you want to pull a phony baloney, it was pretty, damn, quick!
We knew last year that the Russians were meddling with our election and reaching out to multiple Trump staffers. The content of that communication is classified and is being investigated. Could be nothing or could be collusion. Add on top of that the lies and obvious attempts to cover up and shut down the investigation, it gets even more questionable. All this is the focus of the investigation. I don't see what is so complicated that you can't understand whats going on.

I don't have to understand what is going on, to many Democratic politicians have told me............NOTHING-) It is just I listen better than you do, but I hope you people continue blowing that horn cause it is paying dividends already.
I don't know what horn you think I'm blowing but that's all in your head man.

Ummm, no. Have you actually listened, or are you to partisan? They may have Flynn on something, but Trump or anyone else, ummmmmmm nada.

That does NOT mean they won't find something, because anything is possible. But, if you are NOT a partisan hack, you are walking on really thin ice right now.

Know what, don't believe me, just listen to what your own people are saying now. They created something out of nothing, and good for them I guess. But now they have to find an exit strategy to keep you guys happy. Just spend 5 minutes and listen! If you actually believe what you are saying, I don't think you are going to be happy!
I've stated many many many times that I don't think Trump is going to get busted for colluding with Russia. He is on record lying and trying to cover something up. I'd like to see what that is. I'm guessing He is covering for Flynn and for Trumps enormous ego

Are you still whining about No Evidence? Yawn, it's getting old.
We all see smoke, you want to see the fire. Many people are looking for the fire, we will all know soon enough if they find it.

Then we should be investigating Seth Rich's murder more since there is a ton of smoke there.

There can't be much smoke with Trump since Democrats aren't that big on impeachment anymore
Sorry dude, that Seth Rich noise has been debunked. Plus Hannity is a turd

Fox News Web Site Retracts Debunked Reporting on DNC Staffer Seth Rich
Debunked, how? They know for a fact who killed him and why? I think you're full of shit.
I'm sure you do but coming from somebody who believes verifiable fake news, I don't really give a shit
I said nothing about fake news, nor made any claims. So you just proved you are full of shit.

Brazile got fired after that story came out

So THATS ALL...

LOL!!!

Do you consider CNN to be a credible and unbiased source of news?

Sincerely,

Chris CUOMO
another unbiased cnn "newsperson"
I don't think we have ANY completely unbiased news stations out there. Some programs are better than others. CNN was the most middle of the big 3 until last year then they took a hard turn left.

Are you talking about CNN or Dona Brazil?

both

CNN hired former Gore campaign chief as a "newsperson" surely because she was non-partisan and objective.

Truth be told, CNN has given their debate questions to the Dem candidate since 1992 at least. Brazile is just the latest "scapegoat," but she confessed, and so did CNN.
She got caught.

We all see smoke, you want to see the fire. Many people are looking for the fire, we will all know soon enough if they find it.

Then we should be investigating Seth Rich's murder more since there is a ton of smoke there.

There can't be much smoke with Trump since Democrats aren't that big on impeachment anymore

Debunked, how? They know for a fact who killed him and why? I think you're full of shit.
I'm sure you do but coming from somebody who believes verifiable fake news, I don't really give a shit
I said nothing about fake news, nor made any claims. So you just proved you are full of shit.
Your spreading the Seth rich conspiracy, aka, fake news. You're a puppet

Are you talking about CNN or Dona Brazil?

both

CNN hired former Gore campaign chief as a "newsperson" surely because she was non-partisan and objective.

Truth be told, CNN has given their debate questions to the Dem candidate since 1992 at least. Brazile is just the latest "scapegoat," but she confessed, and so did CNN.
She got caught.
Yes she did and she was rightfully fired. Hasta la vista

Liar. I asked your retarded ass how you knew there was no connection. Your shit pile keeps growing!

Is zat so-) So when did we know Nixon was in trouble? When did we know Clinton and Monica were an item, and Clinton ended up being impeached! You tell us, how long before we knew what was going on, hehehehehehehehehe.

We knew last year that the Russians were meddling with our election and reaching out to multiple Trump staffers. The content of that communication is classified and is being investigated. Could be nothing or could be collusion. Add on top of that the lies and obvious attempts to cover up and shut down the investigation, it gets even more questionable. All this is the focus of the investigation. I don't see what is so complicated that you can't understand whats going on.

I don't have to understand what is going on, to many Democratic politicians have told me............NOTHING-) It is just I listen better than you do, but I hope you people continue blowing that horn cause it is paying dividends already.
I don't know what horn you think I'm blowing but that's all in your head man.

Ummm, no. Have you actually listened, or are you to partisan? They may have Flynn on something, but Trump or anyone else, ummmmmmm nada.

That does NOT mean they won't find something, because anything is possible. But, if you are NOT a partisan hack, you are walking on really thin ice right now.

Know what, don't believe me, just listen to what your own people are saying now. They created something out of nothing, and good for them I guess. But now they have to find an exit strategy to keep you guys happy. Just spend 5 minutes and listen! If you actually believe what you are saying, I don't think you are going to be happy!
I've stated many many many times that I don't think Trump is going to get busted for colluding with Russia. He is on record lying and trying to cover something up. I'd like to see what that is. I'm guessing He is covering for Flynn and for Trumps enormous ego

Well then, we may actually partially agree. I have absolutely no problem with that take on it. Have a great afternoon.

Being UN-able to provide any evidence to support their false claims against Trump, the media has begun to claim 'IT DOESN'T MATTER IF TRUMP COLLUDED OR NOT..'.

View attachment 128609

Does it matter? No evidence of Trump 'collusion' with Russia as media shift focus

"The headline in the Washington Examiner was rather eye-catching:

“At This Rate, It Won’t Matter If Trump Colluded with Russia.”

Huh! Won’t matter? Hasn’t that been the subject of a huge swath of media coverage for many months now?

Turns out the piece
contained astute observations by Byron York, a Fox News contributor, on how the focus of all the journalistic digging and investigative machinery has shifted."

Another Day - STILL No Evidence...Frustrated Media shifts gears, changes tactics / focus.....
- Fake News All-In Liberal Motto: 'If at 1st you don't succeed, LIE, LIE again!"

who is "unable" to produce evidence, paid shill?

last I checked your fellow rightwingnuts have barely touched the surface and he already looks guilty of hell.

but thanks for the "alternative facts".

still being a dumbass huh easy ?

question/s ...

how many on going FBI investigations are being held right now ?

and the FBI has released how much information on those on going investigations ?

think real hard now ..................................................................
Well, I suppose if they had some evidence they would present their findings. They haven't after many months so think real hard now.
They typically present findings after an investigation is concluded. Why would you expect things to be different in this case?

Yet, the democrat leadership that has viewed the "evidence" told us there is no collusion. Are they lying?

we know for a FACT they were told it was a lie.

you lying trump loons are so funny.

Liar. I asked your retarded ass how you knew there was no connection. Your shit pile keeps growing!
I don't know there are no connections and neither do you. I also don't know that there are no connections between the pope and the U.K. Suicide bomber, but I guess we could investigate that too if we need another shiney object. Keep climbing down that rabbit hole though. Thats exactly where hannity wants you. Put some duct tape over your butthole though

still being a dumbass huh easy ?

question/s ...

how many on going FBI investigations are being held right now ?

and the FBI has released how much information on those on going investigations ?

think real hard now ..................................................................
Well, I suppose if they had some evidence they would present their findings. They haven't after many months so think real hard now.

Yet, the democrat leadership that has viewed the "evidence" told us there is no collusion. Are they lying?
No, I believe they haven't seen evidence of collusion just evidence of contacts with Russia that they lied about which are now being investigated

What is it Trump is working so hard at trying to cover up?

we know for a FACT they were told it was a lie.

you lying trump loons are so funny.
What? Who said what was a lie? Have more coffee.

Being UN-able to provide any evidence to support their false claims against Trump, the media has begun to claim 'IT DOESN'T MATTER IF TRUMP COLLUDED OR NOT..'.

View attachment 128609

Does it matter? No evidence of Trump 'collusion' with Russia as media shift focus

"The headline in the Washington Examiner was rather eye-catching:

“At This Rate, It Won’t Matter If Trump Colluded with Russia.”

Huh! Won’t matter? Hasn’t that been the subject of a huge swath of media coverage for many months now?

Turns out the piece
contained astute observations by Byron York, a Fox News contributor, on how the focus of all the journalistic digging and investigative machinery has shifted."

Another Day - STILL No Evidence...Frustrated Media shifts gears, changes tactics / focus.....
- Fake News All-In Liberal Motto: 'If at 1st you don't succeed, LIE, LIE again!"

These threads remind me of when Trump was quoted as saying "No, I'm not a puppet. U.R.!"

I don't know there are no connections and neither do you. I also don't know that there are no connections between the pope and the U.K. Suicide bomber, but I guess we could investigate that too if we need another shiney object. Keep climbing down that rabbit hole though. Thats exactly where hannity wants you. Put some duct tape over your butthole though
I didn't claim there was no connection with dnc and the murder of Seth. I asked how you knew there was none, now you want to make it look like my baby. My butthole and Hannity has nothing to do with your keyboard bullshit. You just keep pilin' it up.

Forum List

Back