No deal Chuck

Wishful Thinking

You have to take the House, Senate and White House first

Till then……Reconcilliation
Pay back is a bitch..

201212-trump-scotus-democrats.jpg

Social security and medicare Ensure the survival of the nation. Take them away the nation cannot survive.

Social security and medicare Ensure the survival of the nation. Take them away the nation cannot survive.
odd…it survived and was quit successful for the hundred plus years before either of them.

with that said, i have no issues with the concepts…but as they are currently designed they will fail. medicare and medicaid are the largest drivers of debt. They all need massive reform.

People lived poorly. That's how. I suppose you would like to go back to those times where peoe worked hard and got zero, nothing, notta for it. Terrible times. Awful.

People lived poorly. That's how. I suppose you would like to go back to those times where peoe worked hard and got zero, nothing, notta for it. Terrible times. Awful.
Americans had a higher standard of living than the people of any other country in the world.

I could care less what Trumps take on this is but there is no deal. There is no bi-partisan agreement. Biden made damn sure of that.

They are just moving whatever concessions they make to another bill they plan on passing after with reconciliation. It is a dishonest crock of shit. Why would any of the Republicans vote for a bill they know is simply to give the Democrats cover?

Forum List

Back