No criminal charges against Biden

I will not argue with your assessment. Democrats and President Biden are celebrating no charges have been filed. They want to overpower the fact that no charges are being filed is because the defendant is not competent to stand trial. That is explosive!
We are in a very dangerous moment... what if we get attacked and Biden blinks or whoever has been running the country won't be able to respond... Our enemies are watching...

now the media has figured out that the rest of us know what the Special Prosecutor said in his report and HEEEERRRRRE come the excuses. :springbed:

Biden is unfit, incapable to be tried for the crime everyone knows he committed regarding keeping secret documents in his garage, thus, he will get to skate any charges. Mentally incapable. He has dementia. Full blown dementia. It is obvious in every word he says.

If he is not coherent enough to stand trial, then can we assume that maybe he isn't mentally able to be POTUS?

Here are some examples of Joe Biden's mental failure to date. The first 20 minutes are enough to give you what you need, but the rest is also informative.

I see our democrat supporting fellow posters have taken a hiatus awaiting instruction on how to continue from here in protecting their pathetic Presidebt PoopyPants.

Still waiting. They gotta lick their wounds first. Then they'll be ready to go with the next defense.

1707514449113.png

That Special counsel made the point of Bribem not being capable of performing his duties as president.... that doesn't mean i want KneePads McHeadboard though. What a quandary for the democraps.

Every expert last night on the news has said every case against Trump is falling apart....
LOL They did, eh? That settles it. All the judges and all the juries on all the cases against the orange loser are just going to fold.

The "Experts" said it!! :laughing0301: Ah, you poor deluded MAGA retards.

Forum List

Back