No Collusion Found With Flynn

Mullier has brought a single charge of lying against Flynn. But NOT in regard to any 'collusion' between Trump and the Russians.
Like I said Flynn had nothing to sell against Trump visa vi 'collusion to Mullier.
Flynn to plead guilty to lying to FBI about conversations with Russia's ambassador - CNNPolitics
b30eee86d1da15e74fd2080305c3b3945572d7164e210d0b879cc3dca9ecda2f.jpg

We`re butthurt because Mueller is draining Trump`s swamp? WTF is wrong with you to make such an idiotic post?

Collusion is not a crime. Plotting to kidnap a Turkish dissident and fly him to a Turkish prison for 15 million dollars IS.

This is just the beginning .. trust me. Either there will be more charges, OR he's singing like a bird :)

Collusion is not a crime. Plotting to kidnap a Turkish dissident and fly him to a Turkish prison for 15 million dollars IS.

This is just the beginning .. trust me. Either there will be more charges, OR he's singing like a bird :)
I'm not so sure. What if lying to the FBI was the only thing they could find?
Singing about what? That presumes Trump is dirty.
I'm waiting on that one.

Last edited:
No collusion? Aw, shucks! But the lefty pukes are sooooo desperate for a win after 2 1/2 years of trying really really hard to get even with Trump for the Hildebeast blowing her second coronation.

I'm not so sure. What if lying to the FBI was the only thing they could find?
Singing about what? The presumes Trump is dirty.
I'm waiting on that one.

I was listening to a few legal experts this morning and that is their thought. Lying to the FBI is a serious crime punishable by 5 years in the federal pen. But is also one of the lesser crimes they could have charged Crooked Mike with.

So their are many possibilities and Mueller is playing 3 dimensional chess. It may be that they charged him with a lesser crime based on his testimony against Trump or one of his family members. After all, Bob was tasked primarily with finding either obstruction of justice or other crimes at a high level involving the Trumps.

And even if they don't have a case against them involving Russia - it is highly likely that they've been pouring over Trump's taxes and financial dealings. There is VERY likely to be something there as well.

Wait and see is the best option at this point. This baby will go well into next year.

Forum List

Back