No clue where he is or what he's doing

Another example how the Democrat party only has lies to run on. Think of that, the Democrats can not win on any single issue. The Democrats can not allow the truth to be told.

creepits, gives us another example how democrats listen to every word that Trump makes to find 10 seconds that they can cut out, and lie about

Vote Democrat, go down in history as joining the party of filthy liars

The clip starts at 53:27, you must listen to it for 30 seconds to hear the context
I must warn you democrats, in order not to deeply offend you, skip the beginning of the rally, dont listen to the very beginning, it starts with the National Anthem, I dont want to offend democrats so dont listen from the beginning
Yeah, I watched the full clip on YouTube and it does appear he is talking about how Biden beat Obama in terms of how many votes Biden got in some states compared to how many Obama got when he ran for president.

Too bad they cut the context of what was being said.

Unlike the full context when Biden speaks. :rolleyes-41:

Can you explain what context would make it accurate that Biden beat Obama.

I will be happy to wait.

Too bad they cut the context of what was being said.

Unlike the full context when Biden speaks. :rolleyes-41:
That is the MAGA reply to all Trump’s lunatic ranting. Sometimes a turnip is a turnip. Trump is a turnip.

How many times can Trump screw up who is President and who he is running against before you realize that there are bats in the orange belfry.

Last edited:
Trump’s clear mental decline is one of countless reasons why Trump is unfit to be president.
Agreed. But anyone who can say this and then turn around and support Biden is fooling themselves. Or trying to fool everyone else.

Last edited:
All these distractions about bloodbaths and Biden beating Obama are hiding the worst thing he said....that is going to put a 100% tariff on half the vehicles sold in America.

You people whine all day long about inflation, but are silent on this.

Another fool willing to lie. There was no gaffe nor anything to correct

This is a nice thread to see who exactly makes up the democrats base

Mind numb morons. So which are you, moron or liar?
Anyone who has followed Trump's style and/or watched one or more of his speeches knows that he speaks mostly extemporaneously and nobody with intellectual honesty will question his mental sharpness. Yes he sometimes doesn't complete a full sentence when his mind is racing on to the next point to be made, but he has always been like that being a fast thinking, fast talking New Yorker. So on this Biden/Obama thing I am more than willing to believe it is calculated rather than a gaffe. Most especially when that is the only thing the malicious left can pick up on to claim Trump is losing it.

I doubt seriously he would gaffe that one thing multiple times while not gaffing anything else.

"On Monday, Trump took to Truth Social, his social media platform, to address the gaffes as he defended himself and claimed his speech blunders are part of a greater strategy, while also denying he has ever mixed the names up.

"Whenever I sarcastically insert the name Obama for Biden as an indication that others may actually be having a very big influence in running our Country, Ron DeSanctimonious and his failing campaign apparatus, together with the Democrat's Radical Left 'Disinformation Machine,' go wild saying that 'Trump doesn't know the name of our President, (CROOKED!) Joe Biden. He must be cognitively impaired.' No, I know both names very well, never mix them up, and know that they are destroying our Country," he wrote.
OK, so he doesn't know what sarcasm is.

People voted for Biden in 2020 at age 77 - 78, and accepted his cognitive decline .. Why is it a concern now with the leading candidate on the Republican side who will be the same age Biden was?

In 2016, Trump claimed that Hillary Clinton had Parkinsons, and is a criminal.

Now Trump is claiming Joe Biden is in cognitive decline, and a master criminal. How can he be both?
Biden got over 20 million more votes than Obama, so yeah one could say Biden beat Obama.

I love how the Trump Cult makes excuses for every one of his blithering rants. I suppose he was only joking when he said there would be a "bloodbath" if he loses.

All these distractions about bloodbaths and Biden beating Obama are hiding the worst thing he said....that is going to put a 100% tariff on half the vehicles sold in America.

You people whine all day long about inflation, but are silent on this.
MAGA is a mutt ideology. 95% of them don’t know what the hell they stand for other than their worship of the Orange messiah.

Another fool willing to lie. There was no gaffe nor anything to correct

This is a nice thread to see who exactly makes up the democrats base

Mind numb morons. So which are you, moron or liar?
YOu do realize that it was your orange idol himself who issued those corrections, right?

MAGA is a mutt ideology. 95% of them don’t know what the hell they stand for other than their worship of the Orange messiah.
And you poopyhead Biden fluffer. We win

Trump is always quoted without context, and every word taken verbatim without any recognition of nuance or sarcasm; any sense of humor is LOST on the demented LEFT.
:rolleyes:
Sorry, There is many reports of Trump rambling nonsense at rallies...

By the way if you want to go for out context, go read Hillary's deplorables speech... She was 100% right...

Remember Hillary is supposed to be dead at this stage... Instead she is just pulling the piss out of Trump...

So of course you will cast your vote for President Potato Head (Joe Biden) who DEFINITELY has memory issues.

WASHINGTON (AP) — The longstanding concerns about President Joe Biden’s age and memory intensified on Thursday after the release of a special counsel’s report investigating his possession of classified documents.

The report described the 81-year-old Democrat’s memory as “hazy,” “fuzzy,” “faulty,” “poor” and having “significant limitations.” It noted that Biden could not recall defining milestones in his own life such as when his son Beau died or when he served as vice president.
YOu realize Gym Jordan pretty thoroughly debunked that last week, right?

Anyone who has followed Trump's style and/or watched one or more of his speeches knows that he speaks mostly extemporaneously and nobody with intellectual honesty will question his mental sharpness. Yes he sometimes doesn't complete a full sentence when his mind is racing on to the next point to be made, but he has always been like that being a fast thinking, fast talking New Yorker. So on this Biden/Obama thing I am more than willing to believe it is calculated rather than a gaffe. Most especially when that is the only thing the malicious left can pick up on to claim Trump is losing it.

I doubt seriously he would gaffe that one thing multiple times while not gaffing anything else.
ernie1.jpg

Forum List

Back