No climate models model a rotating spherical Earth - WRONG

All astrophysicists are students for life.

Stars are pretty complex, I dunno if you've ever studied them.

So will you explain what it means to 'go by' an energy budget?

Already did several times now poopie, you obviously don't understand it or don't want to.

I don't think you understand my question. I already know that you have said that climate models have to conform to some energy budget. I just wanna know how. How is it written into the code?

Already did that, now your game is showing your ignorance phony.. You obviously seem to think that a computer model can just create it's own energy guidelines and thats fine no matter what it is...

So tell me fake. How does a model create it's own parameters and remain a realistic example of an atmosphere? You know, ones that actually follows the parameters the planet would? How do you create a model of an atmosphere, meant to recreate the behavior as realistically as possible of that atmosphere and planet, if you don't input any parameters? Parameters like energy input?

I explained it again dance man.. Oh please do the Ian and pretend I didn't again. The whole "I don't understand" thing really works.. You think you're disguising your ignorance with a BS facade of sarcasm and hoping I will make a mistake you can save face with.. Sorry but no.. You're an idiot and a fake.

Forum List

Back