No Charges for Clinton

What a pity you have to lie about what I said. If truth and facts were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like that. :thup:
Where's the lie? What lie do you claim I've told? Can you prove I've lied? I doubt it since your posts supporting Hillary and admonishing anyone who thinks less of her than yourself is immediately disputed by you and your like-minded friends.

Help me wrong by admitting Hillary not only lied, but was extremely careless in her job as Secretary of State. That she should have known better than risk our nations security with an unsecure system. Admit that she attempted to destroy emails containing evidence of the security lapses.

Can you do it, Faun? Can you prove me wrong in my assessment of you?

What a pity you have to lie about what I said. If truth and facts were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like that. :thup:
Where's the lie? What lie do you claim I've told? Can you prove I've lied? I doubt it since your posts supporting Hillary and admonishing anyone who thinks less of her than yourself is immediately disputed by you and your like-minded friends.

Help me wrong by admitting Hillary not only lied, but was extremely careless in her job as Secretary of State. That she should have known better than risk our nations security with an unsecure system. Admit that she attempted to destroy emails containing evidence of the security lapses.

Answered in post #940

Answered in post #940
Can't admit it, eh? Just as I claimed. I was right about your lie claiming pity over hate too.

Answered in post #940
Can't admit it, eh? Just as I claimed.
You must be drunk, I already admitted her actions were careless.

Yet according to you, I said she did nothing wrong.

See how easy it is to prove you lie?

Again... if truth and facts were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like you do. :thup:

Now you confuse assumptions with declarations -- like you declaring I said something I never said. :mm:
The fact you are denying the accusation is both laughable and sad. I pity you.
Great, now you're reduced to parroting back things I said about you. Too bad you can't think for yourself, eh, brain-dead con?

And again ... if truth and facts were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like ya do. :eusa_naughty:

Well, the emails were not about being incompetent. Far more than that.

But whatever.

It will be funny watching the dumb morons celebrate.

Well if she was guilty then try her, if not then her only defense is that she is incompetent and stupid.

Any day now.
Bullfrog must think conservative's on this board are running the the FBI investigation,they keep postings like bullfrogs asking when are the indictments coming!! Over snd over.

You would have to ask the FBI,they might let you know. Someone tossed some magic dust on her!!

Bottom line the FBI saw enough evidenced of a crime/ crimes to conduct a long investigation,involving some 150 agents.Have the Democrats lost their mind?, There once,not long ago a principal neather side would have put such a flawed candidate.this is not the only vise that has a mass bite into continental size ass.

Right wingers have been posting "ANY DAY NOW" for a long time.

Some of us (not me) had the audacity to assume equal treatment under the law.
Some of us (not me) assumed since others have been prosecuted for similar activity, that Hillary would receive equal punishment.

You mean like Colin Powell and Condi Rice? When will Goudy begin his investigations for them?

Too bad you can't think for yourself, eh, brain-dead con?
Another grand lie.

Why can't you admit you are just far Left? At least I've admitted being left enough to have RWNJs label me a "liberal". I bet you've never been supportive of RW issues enough to be called a righty or a "brain-dead con" by a LWL.

The fact remains you and I both know you are a far Lefty who refuses to admit it and now you devolving into insults to derail from that truism.

Well if she was guilty then try her, if not then her only defense is that she is incompetent and stupid.

Any day now.
Bullfrog must think conservative's on this board are running the the FBI investigation,they keep postings like bullfrogs asking when are the indictments coming!! Over snd over.

You would have to ask the FBI,they might let you know. Someone tossed some magic dust on her!!

Bottom line the FBI saw enough evidenced of a crime/ crimes to conduct a long investigation,involving some 150 agents.Have the Democrats lost their mind?, There once,not long ago a principal neather side would have put such a flawed candidate.this is not the only vise that has a mass bite into continental size ass.

Right wingers have been posting "ANY DAY NOW" for a long time.

Some of us (not me) had the audacity to assume equal treatment under the law.
Some of us (not me) assumed since others have been prosecuted for similar activity, that Hillary would receive equal punishment.

You mean like Colin Powell and Condi Rice? When will Goudy begin his investigations for them?

Yep,

The loserterians better freaking drop it or face a 360 electoral lost in NOV! Fuck the republican party and their hatred of infrastructure, science and education! Fuck them.

The loserterians better freaking drop it or face a 360 electoral lost in NOV! Fuck the republican party and their hatred of infrastructure, science and education! Fuck them.
That's the kind of hate I've seen among all political extremists of both flavors.

What the cocksucking, dishonest liberal shit cannot address is that few if any large corporations/businesses allow their employees to send/receive work-related/sensitive emails over their yahoo address - they know that but for one of their own, rules, laws and facts all go right out the window.

Last edited:

What the cocksucking, liberal, dishonest shit cannot address is that few if any large corporations/businesses do not allow employees to send/receive work-related/sensitive emails over their yahoo address - they know that but for one of their own, rules, laws, facts all go right out the window.
You're too fucking rightarded. Any such employee, at worst, would be fired. It's not illegal. :cuckoo:

Divine, do you think the asshole faun-shit is aware of how stupid it looks to other people? Hard to believe that people that fucking stupid are allowed to use computers - too bad it wasn't aborted, would have save the rest of us a bit of tax dollars to cover its welfare for the last 16 and next 50 years.

Divine, do you think the asshole faun-shit is aware of how stupid it looks to other people? Hard to believe that people that fucking stupid are allowed to use computers - too bad it wasn't aborted, would have save the rest of us a bit of tax dollars to cover its welfare for the last 16 and next 50 years.

:meow:

Any such employee, at worst, would be fired. It's not illegal.

Unless you were a government contractor handling sensitive national security data - or a GOVERNMENT official, you fucking moron. Back to iggy for you, scumbag.
Back to iggy? Ya moron, you claim I was already on your iggy. :lmao:What a shame you;re not a man of your word.

And imbecile ... it's still not necessarily a crime. Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you? She's not even president yet and you're already inflicted with a terminal case of HDS.

Forum List

Back