No Americans hurt, America warned, no war. Trump and USA wins again

Where da fuc did that come from??!! More deflection? :lmao:
If Americans die as a result of Trump´s actions, you don´t have to blame me for pointing out the possibility.
Yeah, like that's what I was doing........ :rolleyes:
:rofl:
So you are a Russian asset?
Keep diggin', It's fun to watch.... :lol:
So what are you blaming on me now?
Blaming? Really? :rofl:

You are confused Moon Bat if you believe the lies of the filthy Mullahs.

If the Iranian assholes had killed 50 Americans Trump would have destroyed the fucking Iranians.
No, Trump just realized that US troops are not invincible and exposed to Iran´s weapons. US is used to enemies that cannot even fire back.

The Mullahs may been best buds with that shithead Negger Obama but they have no credibility with the rest of the world.
Iran has never harmed me or my country, never declared us enemies to be annihilated or threatened us.
Your regime made Iran an enemy, not Iran. If you comply, go and fight them, no health insurance included.

Then go kiss the ass of the Iranian if that is what you desire.

The sonofabitches' Shiite lackeys killed two Americans last week and wounded three more and attacked our embassy so fuck 'em. Trump is not that worthless Muslim Negger Obama. On his watch they don't get to get away with being assholes.
But the Iraqis want Trump out, not Iran.

Where did you hear that?

Are you uneducated and low information like most Moon Bats?

The Iranian backed Shiites do because they are aligned with the Iranian assholes but not the Sunnis or Kurds.

No, Trump just realized that US troops are not invincible and exposed to Iran´s weapons. US is used to enemies that cannot even fire back.

The Mullahs may been best buds with that shithead Negger Obama but they have no credibility with the rest of the world.
Iran has never harmed me or my country, never declared us enemies to be annihilated or threatened us.
Your regime made Iran an enemy, not Iran. If you comply, go and fight them, no health insurance included.

The sonofabitches' Shiite lackeys killed two Americans last week and wounded three more and attacked our embassy so fuck 'em. Trump is not that worthless Muslim Negger Obama. On his watch they don't get to get away with being assholes.

Where did you hear that?

The Iranian backed Shiites do because they are aligned with the Iranian assholes but not the Sunnis or Kurds.
I can´t remember the Iraqi parliament expelling Iranian forces.

If Americans die as a result of Trump´s actions, you don´t have to blame me for pointing out the possibility.
Yeah, like that's what I was doing........ :rolleyes:
:rofl:
So you are a Russian asset?
Keep diggin', It's fun to watch.... :lol:
So what are you blaming on me now?
Blaming? Really? :rofl:
Full scale backpedaling!

I was encouraged by his speech.
I don't have television out here in the sticks, but I had the privilege of visiting You Tube and hearing it. I have never been prouder of supporting someone than when I saw him diffusing war and setting an example for mankind to reach for. Unfortunately, the Iranians must now do their part to leave American citizens and our allies alone and stop declaring war on people who do not belong to their religion.

I live out in the sticks too but find satellite TV service to be equivalent to the cable service I had in the city. I have Dish but there's also a
Direct.
I get my internet via satellite too with Hughes net. I find it equivalent to cable service too.
If it snows much were you live. it pays to put heaters on your satelite dishes.
I live in the Tall Pines of Texas. There isn't a receptor for satellite dishes in sight. There is a large university city within 6 miles of my homestead acreage, but I might as well be living on mars because the local television satellite distributors will not touch my area with a ten foot pole. They only serve people in the city limits, and I am 3/4s of a mile outside the limits, so they refuse responsibility for serving county residents because they don't have to. Huges serves my telephone. I have no service when it rains. I also do not get internet when the phone is out for the same reason. :auiqs.jpg:Thanks to You-Tube for their news copy. Most news stations do not allow me to enter since I hate being more assaulted by popup sales-mongering garbage than usual.

Last edited:

Where did you hear that?

Neither have they expelled Americans.

I know you Moon Bats are low information but are you under the impression that Iraqis have expelled the Americans forces?

Per Trumps statement.

This all went about as smoothly as I had hoped. The U.S were warned, it was a domestic save face campaign. They could have done great damage.

They lose their #2, and leading terror sponsor. USA need not go to war. The EU, China, Russia must do their part as well. Trump sends a strong message while not costing himself politically and the U.S militarily and financially.

Winning.
We are still Chary, shockedcanadian, and our President is far from naive. Those who prosper Hitlerian decimation of the nation of Israel are not the most trustworthy of suddenly tolerant personas. They want nukes to kill them outright and asap. Hitler already gave these creeps six million Hebrew assassinations. They want 100% of Jewish believers dead. We aren't in their damnational corner.

Where did you hear that?

I know you Moon Bats are low information but are you under the impression that Iraqis have expelled the Americans forces?
Not yet. Trump is threatening like a world dictator.

Where did you hear that?

That's pure bull and you know it, too, don't you.

Where did you hear that?

Trump is looking out for the interest of America, which is what he was elected to do. It is always comical to see the world's welfare queens cry and whine about it.

They long for the good ole days when that worthless asshole Obama was only looking out for the interest of his Muslim and Communist buddies.

get_jpg-1227006.JPG

Where did you hear that?

That's pure bull and you know it, too, don't you.
"Washington : President Donald Trump on Monday threatened to impose "very big" sanctions on Iraq after its Parliament called on the US military to leave the country for assassinating top Iranian General Qasem Soleimani in a drone attack in Baghdad.

We have a very extraordinarily expensive air base that's there. It cost billions of dollars to build. Long before my time We're not leaving unless they pay us back for it.

We will charge them sanctions like they've never seen before ever. It'll make Iranian sanctions look somewhat tame.""

Trump: No troop withdrawal from Iraq

Where did you hear that?

Trump is looking out for the interest of America, which is what he was elected to do. It is always comical to see the world's welfare queens cry and whine about it.

They long for the good ole days when that worthless asshole Obama was only looking out for the interest of his Muslim and Communist buddies.

get_jpg-1227006.JPG
He was fighting ISIS.

ENYV1O6UYAALvbA.jpg

Your Phrump is just a rude killer.

Where did you hear that?

get_jpg-1227006.JPG
He was fighting ISIS.

ENYV1O6UYAALvbA.jpg

The shithead was also killing Americans and using his Shiite shithead militia to attack an American embassy.

The fucking Muslim assholes may have been able to get away with that crap when Democrats like Carter, Clinton and Obama was President but Trump kicked their ass for it and that is a good thing.

Looks like The Gang That Couldn't Shoot Straight really fucked up Tuesday night.

Ukrainian airplane shot down by mistake by Iranian anti-aircraft missile, Pentagon officials believe

Ukrainian airplane shot down by mistake by Iranian anti-aircraft missile, Pentagon officials believe

US officials are confident Ukrainian Flt 752 was shot down by Iran. US intelligence picked up signals of the radar being turned on & satellite detected infrared blips of 2 missile launches, probably SA-15s, followed shortly by another infrared blip of an explosion-@krisvancleave

CNW (@ConflictsW) January 9, 2020

get_jpg-1227006.JPG
He was fighting ISIS.

ENYV1O6UYAALvbA.jpg

The shithead was also killing Americans and using his Shiite shithead militia to attack an American embassy.

The fucking Muslim assholes may have been able to get away with that crap when Democrats like Carter, Clinton and Obama was President but Trump kicked their ass for it and that is a good thing.

When was he killing Americans?

Forum List

Back