NK issues negative statement after Pompeo visit

You Trumpers and Alt Right were TOLD something likes this would happen, that Trump would fail.

North Korea calls Pompeo negotiations 'disappointing' and 'regrettable'

But the orange king says NK is no longer a threat. Sorry...our Great Leader gave Kim everything he wanted and now the Kim promises are falling apart.....next book from Kim...."The Great Steal"
This is what happens when you show up to countries like this, and try and wing it. Nothing happens. They should have spent our tax dollars on going to the circus. That's all this administration is anyway.

You have been told. You are in denial. Understandable seeing that you voted for Putin's boy.
Our wonderful and amazing Pres. Trump gave nothing away to little Kim and N. Korea.

He is a magnificent negotiator and a great ruler!! ... :thup:
Of course not! Just our tax dollars flushed down the toilet. Just like all the millions he's cost us at Mara-lago, that he said he wouldn't have time for.

He gave up SK-US exercises.
He put Kim on a world stage with the summit
He gave him legitimacy as a world leader.....wait....as a "talented" world leader.
So our president didn't give Kim Jong Un anything.

Got it........ :thup:
You really can't be that dense I know. Or can you? Giving up military exercises while NK continues with there's, doesn't register in the brain for you?

You trump defenders make me naueous.....
Good!! ... :thup:
Which is code for, "I know I am stupid when I do things that annoy the other side, even though it goes against my own interests and security", because I am too stupid to understand the difference between understanding what is good for me as opposed to voting for people who are only concerned for themselves, while I get nothing. And, I don't care. Now that is grade A stupid right there.

You really can't be that dense I know. Or can you? Giving up military exercises while NK continues with there's, doesn't register in the brain for you?
NK didn't have any military exercises at that time.

btw It's "their" not "there". ... :cool:
What does "at that time" have to do with the price of apples? They can conduct exercises whenever they so choose. No one put limitations on that.

NK will do as it wishes within China's control of its orbit.

Trump can do nothing except look stupid.

Trump can do nothing except look stupid.
Jake, why do you want your president and country to fail in its negotiations with N Korea? .... :dunno:
He's not my president. He was elected by illegitimate means. He is a fraud, and ignoramus, and he is evil. It's not that we "want our president to fail". You first have to have a president who won the election legally, without using foreign countries as a weapon to destroy our democratic process of fair elections.

He's not my president. He was elected by illegitimate means. He is a fraud, and ignoramus, and he is evil. It's not that we "want our president to fail". You first have to have a president who won the election legally, without using foreign countries as a weapon to destroy our democratic process of fair elections.
.........:cuckoo:.........:cuckoo:.........:cuckoo:.........:cuckoo:........:cuckoo:.........

Forum List

Back