NK issues negative statement after Pompeo visit

Sunnni Man has trouble that Kim has fleeced DJT: that his problem.
How has Kim fleeced our president?
Please answer the question Jake. .... :cool:
Nope, you have already been told once.

Now about chances. You may think you don't deserve a second chance with Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, but please remember you did not deserve a first chance. Nor did I.

Neither did DJT or KJU.

The problem with DJT in the real world is that the real world just sees him as a lame lackey of Putin.

Trump is despised because he deserves being despised.

KJU is upgrading his research and launch facilities while we stop our field exercises.

And if we ever go to war with Russia, our AF will be making Trump properties secondary targets.

He's not my president. He was elected by illegitimate means. He is a fraud, and ignoramus, and he is evil. It's not that we "want our president to fail". You first have to have a president who won the election legally, without using foreign countries as a weapon to destroy our democratic process of fair elections.
.........:cuckoo:.........:cuckoo:.........:cuckoo:.........:cuckoo:........:cuckoo:.........
Yea, Trump Sheep usually don't get that one. That's above their pay grade.

Trump is despised because he deserves being despised.

KJU is upgrading his research and launch facilities while we stop our field exercises.

And if we ever go to war with Russia, our AF will be making Trump properties secondary targets.

Benedict Arnold's name will soon be replaced with Donald trump's name as the most infamous traitor of all time.

Kim Jong Un Offers to Host Peace Talks Between United States and Canada

Borowitz-KimJongUnModerator.jpg

North Korea calls Pompeo negotiations 'disappointing' and 'regrettable'

But the orange king says NK is no longer a threat. Sorry...our Great Leader gave Kim everything he wanted and now the Kim promises are falling apart.....next book from Kim...."The Great Steal"
I'm sorry, but anything that MSNBC says is pure bullshit.

Says the FIX news addict.
I haven't watched whatever FIX is for awhile.
And I've been watching movies all weekend.

Although stating that “North Korea stands ready and willing to be an honest broker” in peace talks between the two countries, he urged Trump to dial back the “inflammatory rhetoric” that he aimed at Canadians over the weekend.

And the complicit GOP bows to Vlad's genius......electing a total moron as, so called, US president.

Forum List

Back