NK envoy says nuclear war could start any minute now

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
It was nice knowing all of you. I'm going to put on my yoga loungers and head down into the underground bunker.
Thing that irks me though, I haven't got the Direct TV set up down there yet.

North Korean envoy says nuclear war could break out at 'any moment'

Pyongyang said it wants a nuclear-free world, but a nuclear war might still start due to an "extreme and direct" US threat. Washington has separately hinted that it could be open to direct talks with the pariah regime.

North Korean envoy says nuclear war could break out at 'any moment' | News | DW | 17.10.2017

nuclear war could break out at 'any moment'

Don't tease me. We've had this thing in the back yard for 60 years ... I can't wait to give it a try.

21_fallout_shelter.jpg

It was nice knowing all of you. I'm going to put on my yoga loungers and head down into the underground bunker.
Thing that irks me though, I haven't got the Direct TV set up down there yet.

North Korean envoy says nuclear war could break out at 'any moment'

Pyongyang said it wants a nuclear-free world, but a nuclear war might still start due to an "extreme and direct" US threat. Washington has separately hinted that it could be open to direct talks with the pariah regime.

North Korean envoy says nuclear war could break out at 'any moment' | News | DW | 17.10.2017
He and his army should be destroyed at least before one of his missiles ends up killing innocent people.

Forum List

Back