NJ Gov. Chris Christie knew about Bridgegate scheme as it unfolded, Feds say

No they weren't used
The people who were responsible didn't care who got caught in traffic
Apparently it was deliberately targeted at the first day of school. If that is demonstrated to be true there'll be an awful lot of parents with their knickers in a twist, they won't be forgetting.

First Skull said there were no kids. Then he says there were kids but maybe Christie didnt know when school started. Now Skull is focused on my spelling of words.

You lost :badgrin:

Quote where I said there were no kids stuck in the traffic jam.

You have to lie to claim an internet win

it really is pathetic

Seriously?
The little brats got stuck in traffic BFD that's life in the big city

No one used children you moron. They got stuck in a fucking traffic jam not kidnapped and held hostage

So the fuck what?

The little brats were not specifically targeted and "used" they just got stuck in a fucking traffic jam

Its worse than that. You KNOW that children were affected. And float between "so what they were caught in Christies political revenge" and "They were caught in it but not on purpose so thats ok"

Like I said, maybe Christie didnt realize it was the first day of school since he's just a Governor. But since he must've known he chose that day to use kids as part of his cartoon gangster bullshit. Maybe you'll give a new excuse...one that says "political revenge is ok especially when it involves the children" that would be more accurate to your stance.

Seriously?

No one used children you moron. They got stuck in a fucking traffic jam not kidnapped and held hostage

So the fuck what?

The little brats were not specifically targeted and "used" they just got stuck in a fucking traffic jam

Its worse than that. You KNOW that children were affected. And float between "so what they were caught in Christies political revenge" and "They were caught in it but not on purpose so thats ok"

Like I said, maybe Christie didnt realize it was the first day of school since he's just a Governor. But since he must've known he chose that day to use kids as part of his cartoon gangster bullshit. Maybe you'll give a new excuse...one that says "political revenge is ok especially when it involves the children" that would be more accurate to your stance.

So I did say the little brats got stuck in traffic so you lied about that

and now you're saying they got "affected" so tell me where I said the little brats did not get affected?

You said they were "used" I said they weren't used they just got stuck in the traffic jam

But hey you got to claim your internet win for the day even if you did lie about it so I won't take that away from you because after all it's all you have

PATHETIC

NJ Gov. Chris Christie knew about Bridgegate scheme as it unfolded, Feds say:

- http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/prosecution-rips-ex-christie-allies-start-bridgegate-trial-article-1.2798177 -

The Bridgegate trial extracted a heavy toll on Chris Christie Monday, when a federal prosecutor said the New Jersey governor knew about the petty scheme that caused gridlock in Fort Lee while it was underway.

The charge that Christie was told of the alleged political retaliation on the third of four days of traffic problems at the George Washington Bridge contradicted the governor’s previous statements that he was “blindsided” by the scandal.

Prosecutors levied the stunning allegation during opening remarks in the trial of former Christie associates, Bridget Kelly and Bill Baroni, who are charged with intentionally causing traffic tieups on the GWB in September 2013.

Kelly and Baroni — along with former Port Authority honcho David Wildstein — orchestrated the closures as retribution for the refusal of Fort Lee Mayor Mark Sokolich, a Democrat, to endorse Christie for reelection, prosecutors say.

Bridgegate trial begins Monday for two Chris Christie cronies
Wildstein has pleaded guilty and will take the stand as the government’s star witness.

On Sept. 11, 2013 — the third of four days that traffic was bumper to bumper in Fort Lee — Baroni and Wildstein told Christie of the plot during a 9/11 memorial event in lower Manhattan and boasted that Sokolich’s desperate calls to the Port Authority were being met with “radio silence,” Assistant U.S. Attorney Vikas Khanna said.

“They bragged about the fact there were traffic problems in Fort Lee (to Christie) and that Mayor Sokolich wasn’t getting his calls returned,” Khanna said.

Attorneys for Kelly and Baroni, meanwhile, sought to portray their clients as decent public servants who had the misfortune of entering Wildstein’s orbit. ...:50: :bang3: :desk:

everyone knew his people wouldn't have done that without him knowing. the fact that anyone played along with his denials was amusing.

How many US ambassadors were murdered in Bridgegate

Seriously?

So the fuck what?

and now you're saying they got "affected" so tell me where I said the little brats did not get affected?

You said they were "used" I said they weren't used they just got stuck in the traffic jam

But hey you got to claim your internet win for the day even if you did lie about it so I won't take that away from you because after all it's all you have

PATHETIC

You said they werent used...they were. Thats after saying you dont care they were stuck in Traffic because of Christie.

Basically you dont see any problem with Christie using his office to punish his enemies.

I cant make you a better person. Only you can.

- http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/prosecution-rips-ex-christie-allies-start-bridgegate-trial-article-1.2798177 -

The Bridgegate trial extracted a heavy toll on Chris Christie Monday, when a federal prosecutor said the New Jersey governor knew about the petty scheme that caused gridlock in Fort Lee while it was underway.

The charge that Christie was told of the alleged political retaliation on the third of four days of traffic problems at the George Washington Bridge contradicted the governor’s previous statements that he was “blindsided” by the scandal.

Prosecutors levied the stunning allegation during opening remarks in the trial of former Christie associates, Bridget Kelly and Bill Baroni, who are charged with intentionally causing traffic tieups on the GWB in September 2013.

Kelly and Baroni — along with former Port Authority honcho David Wildstein — orchestrated the closures as retribution for the refusal of Fort Lee Mayor Mark Sokolich, a Democrat, to endorse Christie for reelection, prosecutors say.

Wildstein has pleaded guilty and will take the stand as the government’s star witness.

On Sept. 11, 2013 — the third of four days that traffic was bumper to bumper in Fort Lee — Baroni and Wildstein told Christie of the plot during a 9/11 memorial event in lower Manhattan and boasted that Sokolich’s desperate calls to the Port Authority were being met with “radio silence,” Assistant U.S. Attorney Vikas Khanna said.

“They bragged about the fact there were traffic problems in Fort Lee (to Christie) and that Mayor Sokolich wasn’t getting his calls returned,” Khanna said.

Attorneys for Kelly and Baroni, meanwhile, sought to portray their clients as decent public servants who had the misfortune of entering Wildstein’s orbit. ...:50: :bang3: :desk:

everyone knew his people wouldn't have done that without him knowing. the fact that anyone played along with his denials was amusing.

How many kids and ambulances were stuck in Hilary's Server?

Seriously?

So the fuck what?

PATHETIC

You said they werent used...they were. Thats after saying you dont care they were stuck in Traffic because of Christie.

Basically you dont see any problem with Christie using his office to punish his enemies.

Right they weren't used they just got stuck in traffic

And I never said anything bout Fatso being right or wrong did I ?

No I didn't

So you just lied again

how many embassy personnel were murdered in baby bush's 13 benghazzzzziiiiiiiiissssss?
(that would be 50, by the way).

thanks for the derangement and false equivalency you so lovingly bring to your every post.

now it's ambulances with kids and it started out as school buses

Go big or go home right?

Endorsement of Trump to Play Key Role in Christie’s Insanity Defense - The New Yorker

TRENTON (The Borowitz Report)—If Chris Christie faces prosecution for an alleged role in the so-called Bridgegate scandal, his endorsement of Donald Trump could play a crucial role in an insanity defense, legal experts believe.

Harland Dorrinson, a defense attorney who has represented many politicians in high-profile criminal cases, believes that Christie’s endorsement of Trump earlier this year could persuade a jury that the New Jersey Governor is “completely incapable of rational thought.”

“An insanity defense is always a long shot, because the bar for insanity is set very high,” Dorrinson said. “Having said that, I believe that Christie’s endorsement of Trump easily meets that standard.”

If Christie is prosecuted, his defense team is likely to show the jury footage of Trump routinely humiliating the New Jersey Governor on the campaign trail. “It will become abundantly clear that Christie endorsed Trump and received absolutely no conceivable benefit for doing so,” Dorrinson said. “Legally speaking, the only word for that is insane.”

What do you expect he's a career politician, all career politicians are 100% corrupt

Seriously?

So the fuck what?

PATHETIC

No I didn't

So you just lied again

Youre not saying anything other than you dont care about someone using their office for political revenge and being stuck in traffic on purpose by that office is not a big deal.

Get right with yourself

Seriously?

So the fuck what?

PATHETIC

No I didn't

So you just lied again

Youre not saying anything other than you dont care about someone using their office for political revenge and being stuck in traffic on purpose by that office is not a big deal.

Get right with yourself

I never said if it was a big deal or not.

I just said no little kids were used they just happened to get stuck in the traffic like everyone else.

You're the one making it out to be more than what it actually was

PATHETIC

No I didn't

So you just lied again

Get right with yourself

I just said no little kids were used they just happened to get stuck in the traffic like everyone else.

Heres what you said:
"Seriously?
The little brats got stuck in traffic BFD that's life in the big city"

Now you think your opinion isnt well known? lmao ok buddy...

PATHETIC

No I didn't

So you just lied again

Get right with yourself

Heres what you said:
"Seriously?
The little brats got stuck in traffic BFD that's life in the big city"

Now you think your opinion isnt well known? lmao ok buddy...

Yeah BFD traffic jams happen all the time

Here is the only testimony about Bridgegate I need to hear:

Then Trump hired the liar to lie for him too. Perfect

Yeah, it's beyond bizarre.

Trump on Bridgegate: "He knew about it. He knew about it. Totally knew about it."

Christie on Trump not being a birther for the past five years:

TAPPER: Well, just as a point of fact, again, Donald Trump did not accept when Barack Obama released his birth certificate in 2011. He kept up this whole birther thing until Friday. That's five years. But we only have a little time left. So, I want to ask you...

CHRISTIE: No, but, Jake, that's just not true. It's not true that he kept it up for five years.

TAPPER: Sure, he did.

CHRISTIE: It's simply not true.

I don't understand how Chris Christie could drop to his knees and fellate a man who publicly indicted him for Bridgegate. To help that same man perpetrate one of his most outrageous fables is simply incredible.

Whatever shred of manhood Chris Christie ever had is down the sewer. His rectum is overflowing with Donald Trump's sperm.

Nobody died at Bridgegate, right?

Forum List

Back